Behold The Angry White Man

You guys have fun with it, that's all I have to say.
This isn't the kind of politics I come here to discuss. Sometimes it's hard to avoid, though, with all the fussing you do about partisan bullshit.
Trump is your president, and we have over 50,000 jobs to thank him for. Before he actually is president.
Where did that come from? I had not heard that one.

So who is the 'AWM'?
Did 'AWM' keep Negroes/Latinos/'educated White women/middle class people who voted for Obama twice from voting for Hillary?
Someone needs to look in the mirror.
Bill Clinton: Trump knows how to get 'angry, white men to vote for him'

But.....but.....but.....I thought the GOP needed to reach out to the brown skins and women?

I thought the angry white male was now a minority.

I thought that is why Romney lost, there were not enough angry white males to vote for him.

I guess now we wait till the next election to see if there are enough angry brown skinned people to vote against Trump.

The angriest racial group wins I reckon.

Face it, Dims gutted America thinking all they needed were California and New York because they are the most populated states and rich states in the union. Sates like West Virginia, which were destroyed by Obama's war on coal, were thrown to the wolves with the thought that they no longer needed to be represented because their delegates were few and far between compared to the most populated states.

That is why 30 out of the 20 states voted Trump, even though Hillary won the popular vote, mainly because of the 8 million dead heads in New York city alone. It's about the first American Presidential candidate to acknowledge all the jobs leaving the US and mass illegal immigration problem who are taking what jobs are left.

Now by all means Dims, continue to pleasure yourself while thinking the election all boils down to race.

Dolts.

Last edited:
You guys have fun with it, that's all I have to say.
This isn't the kind of politics I come here to discuss. Sometimes it's hard to avoid, though, with all the fussing you do about partisan bullshit.
Trump is your president, and we have over 50,000 jobs to thank him for. Before he actually is president.
Where did that come from? I had not heard that one.
Then your not paying attention.

I think I've finally figured out why some of you can't stop rubbing the Dems noses in it--because she won the popular vote by nearly 3 million. More than half the voters wanted her, and you're feeling insecure about the election. Otherwise, why would you continue on this way 40+ days after the election?
Insecure?:lmao:

Popular vote?:lmao:

Conspiracy?:lmao:

I think I've finally figured out why some of you can't stop rubbing the Dems noses in it--because she won the popular vote by nearly 3 million. More than half the voters wanted her, and you're feeling insecure about the election. Otherwise, why would you continue on this way 40+ days after the election?

Trump could have spent more time in high population states like california, where he had no chance of winning, since California is a winner take all state, but would have gotten quite a few more votes for bragging rights. Lots of good clinton's bragging rights are doing her now, except among her disappointed, sore loser fans. Trump crafted his campaign to go after the electorals, and won. That's how the game is played if you want to win, and that's the kind of thinking this country needs.

Forum List

Back