Beheading Infidels. Allah Heals The Hearts Of Believers By Doing So.

Go ahead and accuse me of Islamaphobia for posting this. I don't give a damn! Here's the item that caught my eye and you Muslims cannot refute:

“Fight them [those who oppose Islam], Allah will torment them with your hands, humiliate them, empower you over them, and heal the hearts of the believers, removing the rage from their hearts”
(Koran 9:14-15).

What's so hard to understand about that? So it's not “radical” but a tradition of Islam.

Read the full article for yourselves and be ready to watch the flow of Muslims who want to claim this unfairly skews their Religion of Peace. @ Beheading infidels How Allah heals the hearts of believers Human Events

And for those who want to read the rest of the news about Islam, go to http://www.jihadwatch.org

"Accept Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Savior or you'll go to hell."

Ya, that's much nicer.

More Christians Muslims kill the better off the rest of the world will be. At least Muslims aren't hypocritical about their faith, teaching one thing but doing another. Their books might say kill infidels, but though Christian ones do too, only Muslims actually follow through.

More Christians Muslims kill the better off the rest of the world will be.

Yeah, they'll kill the idiots like you last.

Just as I wouldn't go out into Nature to prevent one animal killing another animal, I don't involve myself in religious disputes. If a Christian is so religious they wanna travel into Muslim-controlled nations and proselytize, go right ahead. If they catch you, the death penalty is long-standing for non-Muslim proselytizers. But you knew that going in. You assumed that risk for yourself and I don't have any problem with it as a result.

Go ahead and accuse me of Islamaphobia for posting this. I don't give a damn! Here's the item that caught my eye and you Muslims cannot refute:

“Fight them [those who oppose Islam], Allah will torment them with your hands, humiliate them, empower you over them, and heal the hearts of the believers, removing the rage from their hearts”
(Koran 9:14-15).

What's so hard to understand about that? So it's not “radical” but a tradition of Islam.

Read the full article for yourselves and be ready to watch the flow of Muslims who want to claim this unfairly skews their Religion of Peace. @ Beheading infidels How Allah heals the hearts of believers Human Events

And for those who want to read the rest of the news about Islam, go to http://www.jihadwatch.org

"Accept Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Savior or you'll go to hell."

Ya, that's much nicer.

More Christians Muslims kill the better off the rest of the world will be. At least Muslims aren't hypocritical about their faith, teaching one thing but doing another. Their books might say kill infidels, but though Christian ones do too, only Muslims actually follow through.

More Christians Muslims kill the better off the rest of the world will be.

Yeah, they'll kill the idiots like you last.

Just as I wouldn't go out into Nature to prevent one animal killing another animal, I don't involve myself in religious disputes. If a Christian is so religious they wanna travel into Muslim-controlled nations and proselytize, go right ahead. If they catch you, the death penalty is long-standing for non-Muslim proselytizers. But you knew that going in. You assumed that risk for yourself and I don't have any problem with it as a result.

I'm sure if you explain your position to the Muslim beheaders, they'll let you go unharmed.
Of course the loss of your head won't harm your logic any.

Forum List

Back