Beheaded Babies Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
All I want to see from some of them is ANY expression of empathy for the 1,400 murder victims and those poor souls held captive in Gaza-- especially the Christians. I am disappointed in several here.
If only this were the "Keep Your Thoughts limited To Placating CarlinAnnArbor's Wants And Feelings So As Not to Disappoint Him Forum."

It isn't, of course.

And you are, in my view, a horrible representative for Christianity. One of the worst I've ever observed in all of my years. So please do not don't flatter yourself. Your nature is consistently combative, observably. You lack discipline consistently. You have an infantile need for centrality, also observable. And you have control issues. You shouldn't throw rocks at other professed Christians, or anyone else for that matter, from inside of your own glass house.

This is their latest attempt to derail and shut down this thread, because they can't refute the thread topic.

What's to refute?

Seems like your standard USMB exercise in the football humping...

image.png

I'm ashamed of the Christians here who have fallen for these demonic Conspiracies.

You are right. It ALWAYS leads back to "those evil Jews.". Throughout history, SATAN has always tried to wipe them out. These Christians don't see WHO is behind their theories

And notice they NEVER back up their theories with any serious proof. But they demand you FOLLOW along.
Demonic is the word for many Western leaders, they call themselves Christians yet they don't have a damn thing to say about Zionist gangsters bombing churches full of people, 29 UN workers have been killed yet that arsehole head of the UN doesn't have a damn thing to say, maybe up to two thousand Children dead because of the bombing, these people are more like Satanists, and that goes for the MSM who are complicit.

Demonic is the word for many Western leaders, they call themselves Christians yet they don't have a damn thing to say about Zionist gangsters bombing churches full of people, 29 UN workers have been killed yet that arsehole head of the UN doesn't have a damn thing to say, maybe up to two thousand Children dead because of the bombing, these people are more like Satanists, and that goes for the MSM who are complicit.
The civilian deaths in Gaza are entirely due to Hamas using civilians as human shields.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back