Beheaded Babies Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
That video is from 7 days ago. It was initially 'confirmed' and then they went back on it. So unless it was actually confirmed for real in the last few days, that video is old news, and it's dishonest to act as if it's new news.

The Leftist scum don't CARE unless it happens to them.
They don't care when it happens to them also.

Look at Stalin's purges, people who irritated the wrong people disappeared. How many commies died at the hands of other commies just for political offices? It's a cruel, despotic and God less mind attracted to that sort of authoritarian government. It's worse than the mafia.

Why doubt that horrible crimes were done by Hamas? they are perfectly capable of it.

Crimes like the ones described in the link provided by the OP, and worse crimes than that too.
We should see the carnage. I guarantee it will change people when they see what evil there is in the world and Hamas will not be able to lie about their inhuman deeds. Also If one sees that, questions about Israel's retaliation will melt away.

We should see the carnage. I guarantee it will change people when they see what evil there is in the world and Hamas will not be able to lie about their inhuman deeds. Also If one sees that, questions about Israel's retaliation will melt away.

We have seen the carnage ..... the murders the killings the rapings....the mutilating... the torturing

oh believe me.....we have seen the carnage :(

They should show the bodies, then maybe all these Hamas supporters would be singing a different story.
They've seen the pictures of AUCHWITZ and still want to create authoritarian states that govern unarmed people.

These "people" are not the sort of creature that gets' it's "mind" changed. In fact some of them are pining to wear that snazy SS uniform under their PPE while they turn on the gas.

...and remember too....

Hamas = lies all the time
Hamas literally means evil violence

What does the word Hamas mean in the Bible?

Ḥamas in Hebrew, Aramaic, and Arabic

The Hebrew verb is חָמַס ḥāmas, meaning “to do violence,” “to wrong;” the noun is חָמָס ḥāmās, meaning “violence,” or “wrong.” In the Hebrew Bible the verb occurs seven times, e.g., “her priests have done violence [חָמְסוּ] to my law” (Ezekiel 22:26).

Along with stoning and beheading people for adultery.
During a deployment there was a video spread around the base of some executions done in Iran, Saudi, Qatar I think, but anyway it was state sanctioned shit and it was very early iron age mentality shit for sure.

It might be available online but I don't search for that sort of thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back