Begging you not to notice Islamic terrorism

It has been making the rounds on Twitter today...don't tweet about the Manchester attack because it glorifies terrorism. I knew it had to be directed from somewhere. Of course it is the media elites.
Like this article in Wired a few minutes ago written by Emily Dreyfus.

Think Before You Tweet In the Wake of an Attack

Th media is now reduced to begging people not to notice Islamic terrorism.

What kind of name is "Dreyfus" I wonder?
Are you an ISIL plant? B/c they're desperate for people to glorify their terrorism and for non-militant Muslims to be demonized. How much do they pay you?

Noticing and reporting that Muslims have attacked again is a necessary strategy.

"Past...don't tell anyone the Japanese attacked Pearl Harbor. It will glorify them and demonize non militant asians" Theoldschool Circa 1941

It has been making the rounds on Twitter today...don't tweet about the Manchester attack because it glorifies terrorism. I knew it had to be directed from somewhere. Of course it is the media elites.

Dreyfus in German mean three feet, as in a three legged stool...

What I find appalling is that Trump called the terrorists "losers"

Obviously, the man is a bigot for bad mouthing warriors of the war god allah like that.

Ignoring the attacks means ignoring the victims, rendering their deaths unimportant. Ain't gonna happen. Ever.

May the Islamist POS that slaughtered this beautiful little girl, and all the others, rot in hell for eternity.

IMG_2168.JPG

The Regressive Left will do or say anything to protect their pet constituent religion.

Even when the victims of a jihadist atrocity are young girls and children. That's how bad this is.

They'll spin and deflect and (most of all) insult, but they can't hide what they're doing. Especially after Manchester.

Two more girls have been declared dead today - a 14 yr old and a 15 yr old. Heartbreaking and not something that will be swept under the carpet. No matter how much leftards would like that to happen.

Nell Jones
IMG_2173.JPG

Olivia Campbel
IMG_2174.JPG

They were killed by Islamists in collusion with leftist elites who imported them.

i dont understand people who attack kids...i did not know the artist or realize it was young girls till the news explained it all....he is a born brit....seems tolerance is not the road they walk at all....i am not much for ignoring sadists who go after the helpless.....now one thing i always was told ...they reason they bomb jews....jews (i think) try to bury the entire body...so they bombers got to watch the hell of the jews trying to find all the pieces....just like they watch these mothers searching for their kids and enjoy the pain they are inflicting...i dont see how anyone can object to the tweet...pray for....there is not a good mom on earth who did not feel the heartbreak.....i was so hoping the girls were alive while knowing they would have called home asap....now with cell phone....no news is not good news

btw old school.....dotr is not a paid isil poster lol i have known him for longer than either of us care to admit.....

Only in the deep folds of the batshit crazy Democrat mind does demanding exposure of ISIS plots make you an ISIS agent.
He should change his name to oldelementayschool.

i dont understand people who attack kids...i did not know the artist or realize it was young girls till the news explained it all....he is a born brit....seems tolerance is not the road they walk at all....i am not much for ignoring sadists who go after the helpless.....now one thing i always was told ...they reason they bomb jews....jews (i think) try to bury the entire body...so they bombers got to watch the hell of the jews trying to find all the pieces....just like they watch these mothers searching for their kids and enjoy the pain they are inflicting...i dont see how anyone can object to the tweet...pray for....there is not a good mom on earth who did not feel the heartbreak.....i was so hoping the girls were alive while knowing they would have called home asap....now with cell phone....no news is not good news

Seen on twitter " My prayers are always with whoever is being murdered by Muslims in whichever city they are murdering them in that day."

Forum List

Back