Begging you not to notice Islamic terrorism

DOTR

Gold Member
Oct 24, 2016
It has been making the rounds on Twitter today...don't tweet about the Manchester attack because it glorifies terrorism. I knew it had to be directed from somewhere. Of course it is the media elites.
Like this article in Wired a few minutes ago written by Emily Dreyfus.

Think Before You Tweet In the Wake of an Attack

Th media is now reduced to begging people not to notice Islamic terrorism.

What kind of name is "Dreyfus" I wonder?

It has been making the rounds on Twitter today...don't tweet about the Manchester attack because it glorifies terrorism. I knew it had to be directed from somewhere. Of course it is the media elites.

Are you an ISIL plant? B/c they're desperate for people to glorify their terrorism and for non-militant Muslims to be demonized. How much do they pay you?

Are you an ISIL plant? B/c they're desperate for people to glorify their terrorism and for non-militant Muslims to be demonized. How much do they pay you?

Yes, we should just ignore the attacks. The terrorist will realize that nobody is paying attention and get bored and go home. Will somebody tell the media to stop reporting these attacks. We wouldn't be where we are today if we had just ignored the towers collapse.

How much are you being paid to sell out your countrymen?
I've spent the last almost 20 years trying to stop American lives and dollars from being wasted in the Middle East. How long have you been cheering the opposite?

I've spent the last almost 20 years trying to stop American lives and dollars from being wasted in the Middle East. How long have you been cheering the opposite?

You are not making much progress, are you?

Nope. We keep doing the same shit and terrorism is more widespread than ever, and the Middle East is more on fire than ever. Great job, douchebag. Keep it up. :rolleyes:

Nope. We keep doing the same shit and terrorism is more widespread than ever, and the Middle East is more on fire than ever. Great job, douchebag. Keep it up. :rolleyes:

What, you blaming me for lives lost in the Middle East? I've made as much progress as you have to stop it.

Are you a Russia plant? They're ecstatic to have you propagating their cause chaos in America agenda.

Are you a Russia plant? They're ecstatic to have you propagating their cause chaos in America agenda.
Weak. Go to bed Gramps.

Nope. We keep doing the same shit and terrorism is more widespread than ever, and the Middle East is more on fire than ever. Great job, OBAMA. Keep it up. :rolleyes:
Fixed

Weak. Go to bed Gramps.
Weak my ass. It's all you liberals talk about, hour after endless hour. Promoting Russia's Chaos in America plan.

We wouldn't be where we are today if we had just ignored the towers collapse.

Do you realize that your hero Trump won on the platform that our response to 9/11 was stupid?

Do you realize he's not my hero? Find my post where I declare the orange clown my hero, stooge.
Then you're a fan if the Iraq invasion? Damn. Some people just can't learn anything.

You just can't help but be an angry asshole, can you?

Nope. We keep doing the same shit and terrorism is more widespread than ever, and the Middle East is more on fire than ever.

Twenty years of your life down the rat hole ... and you're never gonna get them back.

DA23798.jpg

Nope. We keep doing the same shit and terrorism is more widespread than ever, and the Middle East is more on fire than ever.

Twenty years of your life down the rat hole ... and you're never gonna get them back.

DA23798.jpg
Your quote and comment have no context, and make you look stupid as fuck. You dumb shit.

Forum List

Back