Before Their Time

College Is a Collage of Coolies

Yet you support the work-without-pay basis of that mind-numbing institution. Its insult to intelligence is as if anyone who had played high school football got to play college football.
As if you know anything about playing sports at a high level. :rolleyes:

This isn't stuff you're supposed to learn in college.

You're supposed to learn this by the time you hit 8th grade.

Instead they're teaching kids about anal sex, blowjobs, and transitioning to another sex.
Who is "they"?

Where, when?
I played for the San Diego City College Knights in 82'.

Our practice field was the old Balboa Stadium the Chargers used to play in.

fgjfghjgh.jpg

ghjfgjfghj.jpg

sfsfsfs.jpg

jghjkghjk.jpg

Balboa_Stadium.jpg

Last edited:

They patterned those movies after a real San Diego anchorman named Paul Bloom for channel 39.

The producer for Channel 8 ended up being a professor at San Diego City College teaching television production.

He's the one that convinced me not to try to be a journalist.

After WWII you had constant reminders of that war and the people involved, now they all be dead no one reminds us all the time about WWII.

Except Hollywood.

It still turns out that Nazis are the only unequivocal bad guys we can use in movies.

I can remember when many people would "pause" the date JFK was assassinated. I was born 2 years after that event, so it didn't impact me the same as people that actually experienced that day.

I can tell you where I was and what I was doing on 9/11/2001 when the planes crashed into the twin towers.
I can remember exactly where I was when JFK was killed, Twin Towers, no.

You are speaking of students in your classroom? I thought you were a high school teacher. You have high school students that do not know? Amazing!

What's amazing is that you think they know.

Many kids today are very detached.

I played for the San Diego City College Knights in 82'.

Our practice field was the old Balboa Stadium the Chargers used to play in.

View attachment 828543

View attachment 828544

View attachment 828546

View attachment 828547

View attachment 828548

Im not sure if he was still coaching in 1982,
but did you play for coach Harry West? I played a year there in 1973. I know that the gymnasium is named after him now.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back