Before Homes Are Even Rebuilt in the Ruins of the Gaza Strip, Another War Looms

Actually, it just proves how cowardly your Islamic terrorist heroes really are. They commit acts of war by attacking a sovereign nation. When those attacks (launched from civilian areas), are responded to by Israel, your terrorist heroes use civilians in those areas to hide behind.

One would think that your Islamic terrorist heroes could wear uniforms identifying themselves as Pal-Arab Terrorists and avoid launching attacks from civilian areas where injuries to civilians and property damage is obvious to occur.

But as we know, life is cheap in the worldview of Islamic terrorists and when your heroes do cause property destruction, they always have their dedicated, UN sponsored welfare program to bend, scrape and beg before for more kafir welfare dollars.

The way I see it Gaza has no way to even defend itself, Israel needs to pay for its war crimes. I'm sure the Palestinians care a lot about their life and homes. No one is my hero, I've seen enough of the terror the Israelies can do over the years, even during peace they are stealing land and wrecking home. Nothing but thieves.
Gazans need to pack up and leave.

Why, Israel need to learn to live with people. The Palestinians were there first. OH its just not Gaza, everyday they are terrorizing the West Bank as well which is getting smaller and smaller. then they have the nerve to call Jerusalem the capital of Israel. Unbelievable.
That is how the Israelis win, and will continue to win, until it's all theirs, from the River to the Sea.

The map below shows us where this is going...

1922-mandate_for_palestine.jpg

Hell, according to the Palestinians own propaganda maps, we're damned-near there already...

pal-map_10264b.jpg

The so-called Palestinians have lost...

There is really no point in hanging around...

Things are not going to get any better for the Palestinians, and there is no Arab cavalry coming over the hill.

Time to go.

LOL. The usual Hasbara map copyrighted in 2005.
Yep.

The usual Hasbara map copyrighted in 2005.

And 2006...

And 2007...

And 2014...

And 2015...

Etc...

So?

That is the vision.

That is what has nearly been accomplished.

That is what will be accomplished in the near future.

What matter who drew the map, and when?

It's what's happening, as we speak.

And there isn't a goddamned thing that you - or they - can do to stop it.

LOL?

I agree.

Fun, ain't it?

Just proves how cowardly the Zionists are, camel farts in the desert; IDF launches an airstrike....poor camel.

Actually, it just proves how cowardly your Islamic terrorist heroes really are. They commit acts of war by attacking a sovereign nation. When those attacks (launched from civilian areas), are responded to by Israel, your terrorist heroes use civilians in those areas to hide behind.

One would think that your Islamic terrorist heroes could wear uniforms identifying themselves as Pal-Arab Terrorists and avoid launching attacks from civilian areas where injuries to civilians and property damage is obvious to occur.

But as we know, life is cheap in the worldview of Islamic terrorists and when your heroes do cause property destruction, they always have their dedicated, UN sponsored welfare program to bend, scrape and beg before for more kafir welfare dollars.

The way I see it Gaza has no way to even defend itself, Israel needs to pay for its war crimes. I'm sure the Palestinians care a lot about their life and homes. No one is my hero, I've seen enough of the terror the Israelies can do over the years, even during peace they are stealing land and wrecking home. Nothing but thieves.

Why, Israel need to learn to live with people. The Palestinians were there first. OH its just not Gaza, everyday they are terrorizing the West Bank as well which is getting smaller and smaller. then they have the nerve to call Jerusalem the capital of Israel. Unbelievable.
That is how the Israelis win, and will continue to win, until it's all theirs, from the River to the Sea.

Hell, according to the Palestinians own propaganda maps, we're damned-near there already...

pal-map_10264b.jpg

Things are not going to get any better for the Palestinians, and there is no Arab cavalry coming over the hill.

Time to go.
Your map merely shows the strategic plan the Zionists always wanted and intended...the Extermination of the Palestinians....despite carolling otherwise,I note the first plan stage 1 shows "Palestine"(I thought you said Palestine never existed) your guiltiness and arrogance is your short coming Kondie..........Times change......And they will........Where are you going to run to where you going to hide.......steve,your first map by the way was concocted by Zionists and proof of your Deciet

Last edited:

pal-map_10264b.jpg

Time to go.
Your map merely shows the strategic plan the Zionists always wanted and intended...the Extermination of the Palestinians....despite carolling otherwise,I note the first plan stage 1 shows "Palestine"(I thought you said Palestine never existed) your guiltiness and arrogance is your short coming Kondie..........Times change......And they will........Where are you going to run to where you going to hide.......steve,your first map by the way was concocted by Zionists and proof of your Deciet
Oh, hell, there's no deceit on my part.

I'm entirely content to concede the point that the map was drawn up by Israelis and/or Israeli sympathizers.

I really don't care.

Just like - in the end - the world really doesn't give a damn what happens to the Palestinians.

They're losers - not worth fighting over - and they'll be scattered to the four winds within the next decade or two.

The hilarious thing about that is - nobody will even notice - or care, after the first couple of years post-scattering.

pal-map_10264b.jpg

Time to go.

I'm entirely content to concede the point that the map was drawn up by Israelis and/or Israeli sympathizers.

I really don't care.

Just like - in the end - the world really doesn't give a damn what happens to the Palestinians.

They're losers - not worth fighting over - and they'll be scattered to the four winds within the next decade or two.

The hilarious thing about that is - nobody will even notice - or care, after the first couple of years post-scattering.

I don't think I agree with you there, Kondor. When it comes to the Kurds or Chechens or Tibetans, the world will not care. But when it comes to the Jews, the world is obsessed. And because the fates of the Jews and the so-called Palestinians are intertwined, the world takes plenty of notice. Isn't the U.N., for example, fixated on the Palestinian question?

pal-map_10264b.jpg

Time to go.

I really don't care.

I don't think I agree with you there, Kondor. When it comes to the Kurds or Chechens or Tibetans, the world will not care. But when it comes to the Jews, the world is obsessed. And because the fates of the Jews and the so-called Palestinians are intertwined, the world takes plenty of notice. Isn't the U.N., for example, fixated on the Palestinian question?
Wake me up when 'The World' (or the Old Ladies Debating Society known as the U.N.) decide to make war on Israel, in order to rescue the Palestinians before they fold.

The Jewish state will disappear without violence, just slow demographic reality. I think Kissinger, a non-religious Jewish-American said that.

pal-map_10264b.jpg

Time to go.

I really don't care.

I will Kondie,I will..steve

What about the day before when the Jews were quietly tending their crops and minding their own business until some Egyptians, Syrians and Saudi's decided to kick them off their land and take it for themselves. Now they complain when International law tells them to give it back and go home

Crappy piece of journalist opinion that OP link was.. No wonder P.F. liked it..

Instead of accepting Hamas 10 year truce -- Israel and it's evil allies decided on a 51 day war... WHAT -- ANOTHER 10 year truce? Where is THIS ONE? By the same guy who was angered that the USA took out that great Muslim warrior bin Laden?

So many offers of 10 year truces -- that appear only in the NYTimes Op Ed page.. Last year's war had NOTHING to do with miles of military tunnels under Israel or rocket attacks == did it??

Snore........
A blockade is an act of war. The rockets are a response to that aggression.

The tunnels were not used to attack civilians. They were only used to take out attacking military forces. A legitimate form of defense by any standards.

Israel rejects a truce because they would not be able to steal any more land.

LINK to the law that says a blockade is an act of war. The blockade was in response to the rockets which came first, which puts that LIE to bed.
Israel viewed the Naval Blockade on the Straits of Tiran as an act of war.

What's good for the goose...
The tunnels where destined to be used to blow up Israeli schools when the children where in them so they were to be used against innocent unarmed civilians. Not a legitimate form of defence, and nor is kidnapping soldiers. So LIE two put to bed

Soldiers are not kidnapped. They are captured. One lie.

The tunnels were only used against troops. No civilians were attacked. Another lie.
How about a LINK to this as Israel refused the truce because it was not a real truce and had clauses that meant hamas could end it without warning. What land has Israel stolen that was not theirs to begin with ? LIE 3 ran screaming to bed.

Israel will not agree to anything were they must stop attacking Palestinians.

Unless you can prove otherwise.

Not quite right as the UN told Egypt that closing the straits would be an act of war in itself.

No in the case of Israeli soldiers they are kidnapped by terrorists from their own country. That is not the same as capturing them on the battlefield.

The numbers of peace talks held with the Palestinians that the Palestinians have stopped due to their demands not being met before they will discuss anything.

The Jewish state will disappear without violence, just slow demographic reality. I think Kissinger, a non-religious Jewish-American said that.

Then the arab muslim Israelis will need to get their fingers out and start breeding like rats till they become the majority. Only problem is they will not be allowed to do so and any that show any signs of dissent will be evicted

Instead of accepting Hamas 10 year truce -- Israel and it's evil allies decided on a 51 day war... WHAT -- ANOTHER 10 year truce? Where is THIS ONE? By the same guy who was angered that the USA took out that great Muslim warrior bin Laden?

So many offers of 10 year truces -- that appear only in the NYTimes Op Ed page.. Last year's war had NOTHING to do with miles of military tunnels under Israel or rocket attacks == did it??

Snore........
Miles of military tunnels under Israel, oh please...:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Man if I lived in Gaza I'd want a bomb shelter. (it was just an excuse to invade) Israel lies so much, one can't believe anything they say.

Good point there Penelope.. Why WEREN'T Gazans provided with safe zones, bomb shelters, and evac plans? WHY were they told to stay in place during hostilities? Where are the civil defense priorities of Hamas for "the next war" ???

Nowhere in Gaza is safe, the Zionists even bomb and shell UN designated "safe" areas, not to mention UN peacekeepers themslves; the Zionists have US made GBU 28s and other "bunker busting" ordinance, so how far underground and how much concrete reinforcement is necessary to protect 2 million people from "bunker busters"? Those who could moved to stay with familly or friends, those who had no familly or friends to go to stayed, they had nowhere to go; the Zionist bombed them anyway; despite access to precision munitions which could have avoided this:

BsgVrQPCMAIHHh7.jpg:large

Take a good look , America, this is what your tax dollars to go towards.

Wrong again ratboy I and many thousands of other Zionists don't bomb gaza, and we certainly don't have any weapons capable of penetrating concrete. So you see you are caught out again using Zionist out of context and giving it another meaning to suit your islamomarxist POV.
By the way the blame for the destruction lies with hamas who fire illegal weapons at Israel and expect them to just accept the damage. Now Israel replies with heavy armaments and the muslims complain about the damage.

Follow the trends. Connect the dots.

Palestinians in Gaza need only look 80 kilometers west to the gilded Bantustans of the Palestinian Authority (PA) to see what they would get if they agreed to disarm. After years of fruitless negotiations, Israel has rewarded Palestinians living under the rule of PA President Mahmoud Abbas with the record growth of Jewish settlements, major new land annexations, nightly house raids, and the constant humiliation and dangers of daily interactions with Israeli soldiers and fanatical Jewish settlers. Rather than resist the occupation, Abbas’s Western-trained security forces coordinate directly with the occupying Israeli army, assisting Israel in the arrest and even torture of fellow Palestinians, including the leadership of rival political factions.

As punishing as life in Gaza might be, the West Bank model does not offer a terribly attractive alternative. Yet this is exactly the kind of “solution” the Israeli government seeks to impose on Gaza. As former Interior Minister Yuval Steinitz declared last year, “We want more than a ceasefire, we want the demilitarization of Gaza... Gaza will be exactly like [the West Bank city of] Ramallah.”

The Fire Next Time Max Blumenthal
What's this little incident all about, Tinmore?

Israel strikes Gaza in response to rocket fire, no injuries

JERUSALEM (AP) — The Israeli military says its warplanes have struck the Gaza Strip in response to a rocket launched from the coastal area into southern Israel.

The military says the rocket landed early Thursday in an open area near the city of Ashkelon. It says Israeli warplanes retaliated by targeting a "terror infrastructure" in the Palestinian territory.

Palestinian media in Gaza reported two Israeli airstrikes, in the north and central Gaza Strip. One targeted a watchtower near the Gaza-Israel border and the other a militant training site.

Israel strikes Gaza in response to rocket fire no injuries - AOL.com
I wonder who fired the rocket?

Was there even a rocket?
Actually, no. It was a loud camel fart.

Just proves how cowardly the Zionists are, camel farts in the desert; IDF launches an airstrike....poor camel.

Poor gazan terrorists more like

Snore........

The tunnels were not used to attack civilians. They were only used to take out attacking military forces. A legitimate form of defense by any standards.

Thats because Israel did not alow them to attack children with the tunnels. The fact is they are a threat to Israel. Whay do you think Hamas would do if one of their tunnels landed them in a kindergarden? You think they would just keep digging until they found a military target instead?

Snore........

Thats because Israel did not alow them to attack children with the tunnels. The fact is they are a threat to Israel. Whay do you think Hamas would do if one of their tunnels landed them in a kindergarden? You think they would just keep digging until they found a military target instead?

They wouldn't kill hundreds of children as Israel did, that's for sure.

Snore........

You're employing taqiyya to suggest that "palistanian" Arabs wouldn't slaughter Israeli children by the hundreds if not for a swift, certain and devastating reprisal from Israel if such a thing happened.

The Pali Death Cultists would like nothing better than to cause such a mass murder of Israelis. You terrorist huggers should read the Hamas Charter for a look into the gaping maw of true Islamo-fascism. Your Moslem / Arab heroes have tried repeatedly to mass murder Israelis by way of offensive wars and you have suffered humiliating defeats every time. You're really just a bunch of incompetent fascists.

How's that workin' out for ya'?

Snore........

Israel doesn't purposely kill innocent civilians. They have zero reason to do so, unlike Hamas. The only reason Israeli children aren't getting killed all the time is because Israel prevents it from happening.

Snore........

So when they do what will you say then, the evidence shows they had schools mined ready for the day they would blow them up. Would you blame Israel if they unleashed rolling thunder and flattened gaza completely, after telling the world to keep its nose out and back off.

Man if I lived in Gaza I'd want a bomb shelter. (it was just an excuse to invade) Israel lies so much, one can't believe anything they say.

Good point there Penelope.. Why WEREN'T Gazans provided with safe zones, bomb shelters, and evac plans? WHY were they told to stay in place during hostilities? Where are the civil defense priorities of Hamas for "the next war" ???
Gaza wsa given concrete and materials a few years ago, to build bomb shelters but Hamass used them for tunnels.
Prove it.
:cuckoo::rofl:
I'll take that as a, "Hossfly is making things up again" then.

care to answer this issue then rat boy

Next Gaza Disaster After War With Israel No Cement for Rebuilding - Businessweek

For years before the latest hostilities, Hamas, the Palestinian political organization, complained that Israeli restrictions on cement imports into Gaza were preventing the population from constructing homes, schools, and hospitals. As it turns out, a large share of the cement that did reach Gaza went into building underground lairs and attack tunnels for fighters from Hamas

Was there even a rocket?
Actually, no. It was a loud camel fart.

What defense do you propose for Islamic terrorism?

As I mentioned earlier, the Hamas Charter is clear and concise in its aims and goals. Their Charter is a virulently hateful manifesto declaring Islamo-fascist goals. As their Charter is the impetus for attacks toward Israel, Gaza could end its need to defend itself by ending its association and promotion of Islamic terrorists. Are you aware that the Islamic terrorists of Hamas came to power at the hands of the Gazan population? What does that say about that populations goals and desires?

Regarding your "stealing land" comment, that suggests you're simply ignorant of the facts or intentionally lying. Are you aware of the historical practice by Israel of returning land in exchange for peace? There is a historical pattern of Israel returning land won as the result of wars of aggression by Arab-Moslems in exchange for peace.

Israel unilaterally withdrew from Gaza and it took no time at all before that territory was transformed into an Islamic terrorist encampment. The Islamo-squatters in Gaza were given an opportunity to build a functioning society but instead chose to install your Islamic terrorist heroes as the Gazan Reichstag.

Easy, Israel behaves itself.

pal-map_10264b.jpg

Time to go.

No arab cavalry is coming , are you sure? Sure does show how the Jews are stealing. I guess they long ago forgot their commandment , do not steal.

Forum List

Back