Beer carrying customer shoots robber 7 times...

A customer carrying a 6 pack of Miller Lite Beer shoots a robber in convenience store. The customer could not see what was in the robbers hand but by the frightening look on the store employees face, he knew it was not good. It turns out the robber had a box cutter in his hand and threatened the store clerk with it.

The customer had a Concealed Carry Permit and when he felt the store clerks life was threatened he shot at the robber 3 times, and then 3 more and took the time to reload his gun and hold the robber until police came. What do you think about this?

Apparently, it's not self-defense. That customer should have called the police. Why did he act like a hero? Why didn't he tell the robber to drop the cutter before shooting? I think that customer just made a stupid mistake. Now who can help him? :(

A customer carrying a 6 pack of Miller Lite Beer shoots a robber in convenience store. The customer could not see what was in the robbers hand but by the frightening look on the store employees face, he knew it was not good. It turns out the robber had a box cutter in his hand and threatened the store clerk with it.

The customer had a Concealed Carry Permit and when he felt the store clerks life was threatened he shot at the robber 3 times, and then 3 more and took the time to reload his gun and hold the robber until police came. What do you think about this?

From the video "because he [the robber] is a three-time convicted criminal he could be facing life in prison".

Good job!

He didn't drink Bud Light--it was Miller Lite. Not much difference, (tastes great, less filling) but Miller doesn't have the stigma attached that Bud Light does.

I tend to like miller genuine draft and miller light. Years ago I went to a concert and had to get bud light, I definitely did not like the taste of it.

Miller, Guinness, tsingtao, and sake tend to be my drinks of choice.

Forum List

Back