Beer carrying customer shoots robber 7 times...

Yes, you view everyone as a threat. Again, further proof you'll eventually screw up and land yourself in jail.

As far as my personal experiences, I have been robbed once by two armed people. I did what they told me and dropped my wallet. They used my credit card at a gas station and I was fully reimbursed for it and I did not have any cash on me. So my financial loss was zero. Well, except for the cost of a new wallet. I also survived because I didnt have a fire arm. Let me guess in this particular scenario your first instinct would have been to bring out your gun and start shooting vs 2 armed opponents, right?
Pussy.

Can you make it any more obvious that you are a closeted homosexual?

You're the one who seems to be sexually obsessed with me. It's not clear whether you are “closeted”, though. You seem to be being rather obvious about what you are.

In any event, I'm not interested. Even if I was a faggot like you, I would not associate with someone as low as you.

Somebody moving isnt necessarily a threat. But I get it. You probably are too afraid to leave your home without a gun so you view every dark skinned person as a threat.
Did you notice the race of the shooter, moron? I don't think I ever saw a definitive picture of the perp. Methinks you would reach for the race card whenever you didn't have an argument.

A customer carrying a 6 pack of Miller Lite Beer shoots a robber in convenience store. The customer could not see what was in the robbers hand but by the frightening look on the store employees face, he knew it was not good. It turns out the robber had a box cutter in his hand and threatened the store clerk with it.

The customer had a Concealed Carry Permit and when he felt the store clerks life was threatened he shot at the robber 3 times, and then 3 more and took the time to reload his gun and hold the robber until police came. What do you think about this?

I think that since many mayors have told police to coddle that it’s great that citizens are armed. They want us disarmed so criminals can’t get hurt

You're the one who seems to be sexually obsessed with me. It's not clear whether you are “closeted”, though. You seem to be being rather obvious about what you are.

In any event, I'm not interested. Even if I was a faggot like you, I would not associate with someone as low as you.
You're the one that can't stop calling gay people derogatory names. Why so much hate for gay people?

It is notable that you care more about the robber than you care about either of the actual human beings that were involved.
I didnt [sic] see where either the shooter or clerk were injured.

The fact that the shooter put downs the subhuman piece of shit before it had a chance to hurt any actual human beings, might have something to do with that, don't you think?

Of course, you're more upset that a fellow subhuman piece of shit was hurt, than you would have been over an actual human being being hurt or killed.

The fact that the shooter put downs the subhuman piece of shit before it had a chance to hurt any actual human beings, might have something to do with that, don't you think?

Of course, you're more upset that a fellow subhuman piece of shit was hurt, than you would have been over an actual human being being hurt or killed.
That doesnt justify shooting someone who is already incapacitated.

Forum List

Back