Beer carrying customer shoots robber 7 times...

The customer did not have a clear shot at the robber. He had to shoot between aisles filled with merchandise. I think he was a pretty good shot though, he got him 3 times. And he did it with one hand! :mm:The other one was holding the beer. :)

I tend to like miller genuine draft and miller light. Years ago I went to a concert and had to get bud light, I definitely did not like the taste of it.

Miller, Guinness, tsingtao, and sake tend to be my drinks of choice.
I drank MGD, Coors and Bud in my younger years. I find craft IPAs are more to my liking these days.

I drank MGD, Coors and Bud in my younger years. I find craft IPAs are more to my liking these days.

Never could get into those myself. Nothing wrong with them, I just tend when it comes to alcohol stick with what I liked when I was younger. But I'm not a big drinker. Even mixed drinks I stick with amerrhetto sours and Singapore slings. Although it's damn hard to find anyone that makes a good Singapore sling, 99% of the time I see them looking it up when I ask for one. Non alcoholic drinks are always water, iced tea and coffee.

Food on the other hand I'll try anything and love so many kinds I couldn't name 1/10th of them.

Never could get into those myself. Nothing wrong with them, I just tend when it comes to alcohol stick with what I liked when I was younger. But I'm not a big drinker. Even mixed drinks I stick with amerrhetto sours and Singapore slings. Although it's damn hard to find anyone that makes a good Singapore sling, 99% of the time I see them looking it up when I ask for one. Non alcoholic drinks are always water, iced tea and coffee.

Food on the other hand I'll try anything and love so many kinds I couldn't name 1/10th of them.
Feminine tastes are different than male. I was a fairly heavy drinker when I was your age, but the body doesn't handle the alcohol nearly as well as it used to, so when I drink it is usually one beer or a couple of cocktails in a sitting.

A man who didn't need to say ''hold my beer''. :) I hope he comes out with no legal trouble maybe NRA or another pro-2nd Amendment group will help him. A good citizen with a gun good job.:thup:

A customer carrying a 6 pack of Miller Lite Beer shoots a robber in convenience store. The customer could not see what was in the robbers hand but by the frightening look on the store employees face, he knew it was not good. It turns out the robber had a box cutter in his hand and threatened the store clerk with it.

The customer had a Concealed Carry Permit and when he felt the store clerks life was threatened he shot at the robber 3 times, and then 3 more and took the time to reload his gun and hold the robber until police came. What do you think about this?

Love it!

Calm, cool and collected!

A pleasure to watch that customer! Good on him! :up:

Forum List

Back