Been Blocked

Seriously, I thought the powers that be, (senior mods and admin), had finally wised up and banned me.

for the last 8+ hours, (bad gateway)

Considering the lack of alerts, and new threads, is it safe to assume the rest of you had the same problem?

I was wondering why I was here alone...

No, same here but did not really care... I figure Flacaltenn hit the wrong button again and blocked all of us...
He really wants too..

Well will Will ever tell us what was the cause of no access to the greatest Message Board ever???

Or

Will Will kill me with the damn suspense!?!

( My bet is death )
They keep Will in the dark since he's at the bottom of the pile...Gotta sucka lot of azz to climb the ladder here..

Considering the lack of alerts, and new threads, is it safe to assume the rest of you had the same problem?

No, same here but did not really care... I figure Flacaltenn hit the wrong button again and blocked all of us...
He really wants too..

Well will Will ever tell us what was the cause of no access to the greatest Message Board ever???

Or

( My bet is death )
They keep Will in the dark since he's at the bottom of the pile...Gotta sucka lot of azz to climb the ladder here..

.Gotta sucka lot of azz to climb the ladder here..

Why did you give up your position of Senior Mod?

He really wants too..

Or

( My bet is death )

.Gotta sucka lot of azz to climb the ladder here..

Why did you give up your position of Senior Mod?
Couldn't stand the sucking anymore.

Nothing posted from about 22:00 PST last night, to about an hour ago, approximately 09:00 PST this morning.

Untitled.png

He really wants too..

Or

( My bet is death )
Well will Will ever tell us what was the cause of no access
Repeat that ten times really fast

He really wants too..

Or

( My bet is death )
Well will Will ever tell us what was the cause of no access
Repeat that ten times really fast
The night watchman accidentally pulled the pull when he tripped getting his doobie he dropped behind the server.

Seriously, I thought the powers that be, (senior mods and admin), had finally wised up and banned me.

I was posting at lunch hour at around 1:30 am I thought it was my WiFi at the hotel when I got locked out, used my other phone ..same thing, then used my work phone with data..same thing..

Look at the good side:

You all found something else to do for a little while. (I hope.)

Forum List

Back