The Reason for asking to remove a post

Dalia

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2016
France
I ask this question because I have already asked in the past for a mod to remove one of my posts because some assholes had come to make mockery really mean
But here I'm not sure if one of my post is OK, I ask the question to a member but I did not get an answer so I'm sure of nothing.
And I already said that I do not always understand the American humor, I feel ridiculous in any case i could say that Ropey helped me a lot in the Flame Zone in addition to participating in my French Thread he does not snub me like others do it.

I ask this question because I have already asked in the past for a mod to remove one of my posts because some assholes had come to make mockery really mean
But here I'm not sure if one of my post is OK, I ask the question to a member but I did not get an answer so I'm sure of nothing.
And I already said that I do not always understand the American humor, I feel ridiculous in any case i could say that Ropey helped me a lot in the Flame Zone in addition to participating in my French Thread he does not snub me like others do it.

Caption for your cat gif.

Cat walks slowly up to other cat, "hey, want to see my bucking bronco impression? Yeeehaaaw!!"

Ropey is a good egg, even tho he may be slightly cracked...;)

Cat walks slowly up to other cat, "hey, want to see my bucking bronco impression? Yeeehaaaw!!"
It's a great sign but not sure i miss my t-rex a little i have to say :th_yourecute:

It's a great sign but not sure i miss my t-rex a little i have to say :th_yourecute:

The cat sig is better I think.

Ropey is a good egg, even tho he may be slightly cracked...;)

It is nice one i say. he has humor like me.
I have a lot of humor but French Humor

Forum List

Back