Beck Vs. Maddow in a debate of some kind.

You're kidding, right?

They debate their thoughts, ideas, and ideals every weekday.

Beck at 5pm and Maddow at 9 pm.

Beck clobbers her every day....currently by nearly 2 to 1.
Glenn Beck – 2,055,000 viewers (490,000) (936,000)

Rachel Maddow Show —1,073,000 viewers (292,000) (546,000)​
Cable News Ratings for Thursday, September 2, 2010

AND Beck is at the disadvantage...his time slot at 5pm in the east is 4pm here in central time and 3pm mountain.

Ratings equal intelligence? They have NOTHING to do with each other...Hell, american idol beats beck all the time...so what?
Oh and by the way..

Glenn Beck's Ratings Collapse
so you relying on ratings really looks silly. Ratings do not equate to intelligence...especially not at fox.

You really cant compart the intelligence between Dr. Maddow and beck..

Are we talking about debate or intelligence?

They debate their core arguments every weekday...Maddow is currently losing...badly.

If we are talking intelligence, your OP is shattered...lack of formal education does not equal lack of intelligence.

Unless of course you think Abraham Lincoln, Ben Franklin, George Washington, Malcolm X, James Monroe, Harry Truman, Leo Tolstoy, Walter Cronkite, Truman Capote, Carl Sandburg, and George Bernard Shaw...just to name a few...are all idiots because they didn't go to college. :rolleyes:

Either way...you fail.

For your edification, a list of the famously uneducated.

Autodidactic Profiles - AUTODIDACTIC PRESS - lifelong learning advocate

Beck and the names..

Abraham Lincoln, Ben Franklin, George Washington, Malcolm X, James Monroe, Harry Truman, Leo Tolstoy, Walter Cronkite, Truman Capote, Carl Sandburg, and George Bernard Shaw

Have nothing to do with each other.

Epic fail.

Unless either of them are running for an office, I could not care less about a debate between the two of them.

Michael Steele apologizing to Limbaugh proves how much power a television personality has on the republican party.
Ah, the morons still haven't mastered reading comprehension. I'll type slowly this time: Unless either of them is running for office, I could not care less about a debate between them.

Then I will go slowly..

Then why are you posting in here?

Maddow isn't dumb. She is, however, agenda driven with her lezbo agenda. She mocks Christians. That's not a good way to win converts for your side. When you mock the American people you're not gonna win. Her sctick gets old after a while.

I watch her every night...."lezbo agenda"? Again, I WATCH HER EVERY NIGHT..and have no idea what you are talking about. She mocks Chrisitans? Really? Again, what are you talking about? What mocks christianity to me is a mormon telling me what is the right kind of christianity.

not surprising, really. you have no idea what you're talking about, either.

Thank you.

God bless.

Ratings equal intelligence? They have NOTHING to do with each other...Hell, american idol beats beck all the time...so what?
Oh and by the way..

Glenn Beck's Ratings Collapse
so you relying on ratings really looks silly. Ratings do not equate to intelligence...especially not at fox.

You really cant compart the intelligence between Dr. Maddow and beck..

They debate their core arguments every weekday...Maddow is currently losing...badly.

If we are talking intelligence, your OP is shattered...lack of formal education does not equal lack of intelligence.

Unless of course you think Abraham Lincoln, Ben Franklin, George Washington, Malcolm X, James Monroe, Harry Truman, Leo Tolstoy, Walter Cronkite, Truman Capote, Carl Sandburg, and George Bernard Shaw...just to name a few...are all idiots because they didn't go to college. :rolleyes:

Either way...you fail.

Beck and the names..

Abraham Lincoln, Ben Franklin, George Washington, Malcolm X, James Monroe, Harry Truman, Leo Tolstoy, Walter Cronkite, Truman Capote, Carl Sandburg, and George Bernard Shaw

Epic fail.

Riiiiiiight.....nothing at all....

crowdblowup.jpg

http://americandigest.org/mt-archives/5minute_arguments/dream_crowd.php

:eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
A mormon said this about Obama and him following Christianity...

It's a perversion of the gospel of Jesus Christ as most Christians know it,"

washingtonpost.com

"People aren't recognizing his version of Christianity," Beck added.

He was totally called out on this one and eventually he will apologize again, but this is just amazing to me.

Where did he say it's the wrong kind of Christianity?? Do you disagree with his observation that the majority of Christians believe in individual salvation versus collective salvation??

Uh,
"It's a perversion of the gospel of Jesus Christ as most Christians know it,"

It is. What's your point?

I love how anyone who is not a con they call agenda driven.

Beck would have his ass handed to him in a red hot second

I love how you hate republicans. A two year old conservative could hand you your ass on a plate.

I dont hate all republicans.

I do hate the republicans who have power in this country.

They take fools like you for a ride that hurts this country.

Madow would make Beck cry

Republicans don't have power in the country. Did you miss the 2008 elections?

Glenn would easily beat Maddow in a debate:

1) He is well read
2) He's a much superior communicator (this is kind of important in a debate).
3) He actually understands why his opponents believe what they believe.

Either way...you fail.

Beck and the names..

Epic fail.

crowdblowup.jpg

Dream Crowds: King vs Beck (But Who's Counting? Life, PBS, Wiki, InfoPlease... or CBS?) @ AMERICAN DIGEST

I liked the interviews given by some of those rubes. When asked why beck said Obama had a deep seated hatred for white people, they said...are you ready for this...they said, Beck never said that.

lololololol

Last edited:

Either way...you fail.

Beck and the names..

Epic fail.

crowdblowup.jpg

Dream Crowds: King vs Beck (But Who's Counting? Life, PBS, Wiki, InfoPlease... or CBS?) @ AMERICAN DIGEST

Nope. Nothing at all.

She has degrees. That's all that matters.

Dumb uneducated people watch Glenn Beck.

Yeah, and then they start reading and become educated people. Which pisses liberals off.

By the way, do you still say beck read more than Dr. Maddow? Are you still saying that circus clown is better educated in politics than Dr. Maddow? PLease go back to post one in here and say that again without laughing.

I am laughing at the thought of you saying it really. Seriously, I am laughing at you right now.

Beck and the names..

Epic fail.

crowdblowup.jpg

Nope. Nothing at all.

She has degrees. That's all that matters.

A great gathering of rea baggers....rubes ....idiots are what we like to call them. Its fine, fox has a lot, A LOT, of dumb viewers....:clap2:

Maddow isn't dumb. She is, however, agenda driven with her lezbo agenda. She mocks Christians. That's not a good way to win converts for your side. When you mock the American people you're not gonna win. Her sctick gets old after a while.
Show us a link where Maddow mocks Christians.

Avatar said something yesterday that got me thinking about Beck and Maddow having some kind of debate.

Avatar said Beck has read more and would kill Maddow in a debate.

I find this all hard to believe but please take a look at the following.

(I will start this off with, 'insert lesbian jokes here', _______________________ then read her credentials)

Dr. MAddows credentials...(or did you not know this?)

A graduate of Castro Valley High School in Castro Valley, Maddow earned a degree in public policy from Stanford University in 1994.[14] At graduation she was awarded the John Gardner Fellowship. She was also the recipient of a Rhodes Scholarship and began her postgraduate study in 1995 at Lincoln College, Oxford. In 2001, she earned a Doctorate in Philosophy (DPhil) in politics from Oxford University.[15] Her thesis is titled HIV/AIDS and Health Care Reform in British and American Prisons. She was the first openly gay American to win a Rhodes scholarship.[16][17]

She is a doctor of politics and a Rhodes scholar. You are comparing her to beck knowledge wise? Seriously?

Beck is an alcoholic and a shock jock.

Beck was born in Everett, Washington and raised as a Roman Catholic. He obtained his first broadcast job as a disc-jockey for his hometown radio station at the age of 13 after winning a contest. When his mother died, Beck moved to Bellingham, where he attended high school. After graduation, he worked at radio stations in Provo, Utah, Washington D.C. and New Haven, Connecticut. Along the way, Beck married and divorced his first wife. He also struggled with drug and alcohol abuse, and went through recovery in the mid 1990s. After marrying his second wife Tania in 1999, the couple converted to Mormonism.

Beck's array of media outlets have brought him wealth and popularity, along with recurring controversy and criticism. Beck's provocative and polarizing views can range from being seen as principled and revelatory, to erroneous and offensive. His supporters believe he is a Constitutional stalwart defending traditional American values from secular progressivism,[5] while his critics contend he promotes conspiracy theories and employs incendiary rhetoric.[6]

Beck has read more than maddow? Seriously? You said this. Wow. Again, other than the ubiquitous lesbian jokes, what have you got?

Avatar, please come back in here and explain why you think Beck has read more or is more intelligent than Dr. Maddow.

Yes there are some dumb educated people out there, but show me where Dr. Maddow has shown herself to be "dumb".

Maddow's dick is bigger. I'll give you that much.

Seriously. Who the fuck cares about either one of them? Is that all people do all day?

Avatar said something yesterday that got me thinking about Beck and Maddow having some kind of debate.

(I will start this off with, 'insert lesbian jokes here', _______________________ then read her credentials)

A graduate of Castro Valley High School in Castro Valley, Maddow earned a degree in public policy from Stanford University in 1994.[14] At graduation she was awarded the John Gardner Fellowship. She was also the recipient of a Rhodes Scholarship and began her postgraduate study in 1995 at Lincoln College, Oxford. In 2001, she earned a Doctorate in Philosophy (DPhil) in politics from Oxford University.[15] Her thesis is titled HIV/AIDS and Health Care Reform in British and American Prisons. She was the first openly gay American to win a Rhodes scholarship.[16][17]

She is a doctor of politics and a Rhodes scholar. You are comparing her to beck knowledge wise? Seriously?

Beck was born in Everett, Washington and raised as a Roman Catholic. He obtained his first broadcast job as a disc-jockey for his hometown radio station at the age of 13 after winning a contest. When his mother died, Beck moved to Bellingham, where he attended high school. After graduation, he worked at radio stations in Provo, Utah, Washington D.C. and New Haven, Connecticut. Along the way, Beck married and divorced his first wife. He also struggled with drug and alcohol abuse, and went through recovery in the mid 1990s. After marrying his second wife Tania in 1999, the couple converted to Mormonism.

Beck's array of media outlets have brought him wealth and popularity, along with recurring controversy and criticism. Beck's provocative and polarizing views can range from being seen as principled and revelatory, to erroneous and offensive. His supporters believe he is a Constitutional stalwart defending traditional American values from secular progressivism,[5] while his critics contend he promotes conspiracy theories and employs incendiary rhetoric.[6]

Beck has read more than maddow? Seriously? You said this. Wow. Again, other than the ubiquitous lesbian jokes, what have you got?

Avatar, please come back in here and explain why you think Beck has read more or is more intelligent than Dr. Maddow.

Yes there are some dumb educated people out there, but show me where Dr. Maddow has shown herself to be "dumb".

Maddow's dick is bigger. I'll give you that much.

Seriously. Who the fuck cares about either one of them? Is that all people do all day?
Is that really the best you've got?

OMIGOD....I'd pay for a live seat for that one. :lol::lol::lol:

Michael Steele apologizing to Limbaugh proves how much power a television personality has on the republican party.
Ah, the morons still haven't mastered reading comprehension. I'll type slowly this time: Unless either of them is running for office, I could not care less about a debate between them.

Then I will go slowly..

Then why are you posting in here?
To demonstrate what a moron you are.

'My talking head can beat up your talking head.'

What a fucking moron you are and you are actually proud of your stupidity.

OMIGOD....I'd pay for a live seat for that one. :lol::lol::lol:

Me too.

Forum List

Back