Beck Vs. Maddow in a debate of some kind.

I will get it, but Beck ( a mormon) when trying to explain why he said Obama had a deep seated hatred for white people, said he was wrong ,he said it was his version of christianity that was wrong.

A mormon telling a christian he was worshiping the wrong kind of christianity. That is astounding to me.

Do you nto remember this or do yo still need the link?

Go get it.

A mormon said this about Obama and him following Christianity...

It's a perversion of the gospel of Jesus Christ as most Christians know it,"

washingtonpost.com

"People aren't recognizing his version of Christianity," Beck added.

He was totally called out on this one and eventually he will apologize again, but this is just amazing to me.

Where did he say it's the wrong kind of Christianity?? Do you disagree with his observation that the majority of Christians believe in individual salvation versus collective salvation??

Go get it.

washingtonpost.com

He was totally called out on this one and eventually he will apologize again, but this is just amazing to me.

Where did he say it's the wrong kind of Christianity?? Do you disagree with his observation that the majority of Christians believe in individual salvation versus collective salvation??

Uh,
"It's a perversion of the gospel of Jesus Christ as most Christians know it,"

I'm beginning to think we should have zona's posts specifically outlined as 'cruel and unusual punishment'. I'm calling the UN. Somebody has got to stop the torture. Where is the outrage?

washingtonpost.com

Uh,
"It's a perversion of the gospel of Jesus Christ as most Christians know it,"

What definition of "perversion" are you using?? Does black liberation theology deviate from the norm in that it preaches collective salvation?? Is that a fact or an opinion??

I love how anyone who is not a con they call agenda driven.

Beck would have his ass handed to him in a red hot second

I love how you hate republicans. A two year old conservative could hand you your ass on a plate.

I dont hate all republicans.

I do hate the republicans who have power in this country.

They take fools like you for a ride that hurts this country.

Madow would make Beck cry

I love how anyone who is not a con they call agenda driven.

Beck would have his ass handed to him in a red hot second

I love how you hate republicans. A two year old conservative could hand you your ass on a plate.

Liar. You quite clearly stated "I hate Republicans." There was no other context. It was a three word sentence. It was your opening sentence. You said the words, you own the words. Just like you hold Beck and anyone else responsible for every stupid remark they make.

Your words. You own them. Liar.

Liar. You quite clearly stated "I hate Republicans." There was no other context. It was a three word sentence. It was your opening sentence. You said the words, you own the words. Just like you hold Beck and anyone else responsible for every stupid remark they make.

Your words. You own them. Liar.

Could you go get the quote?

You're kidding, right?

They debate their thoughts, ideas, and ideals every weekday.

Beck at 5pm and Maddow at 9 pm.

Beck clobbers her every day....currently by nearly 2 to 1.
Glenn Beck – 2,055,000 viewers (490,000) (936,000)

Rachel Maddow Show —1,073,000 viewers (292,000) (546,000)​
http://tvbythenumbers.com/2010/09/03/cable-news-ratings-for-thursday-september-2-2010/62149

AND Beck is at the disadvantage...his time slot at 5pm in the east is 4pm here in central time and 3pm mountain.

Ratings equal intelligence? They have NOTHING to do with each other...Hell, american idol beats beck all the time...so what?
Oh and by the way..

Glenn Beck's Ratings Collapse
so you relying on ratings really looks silly. Ratings do not equate to intelligence...especially not at fox.

You really cant compart the intelligence between Dr. Maddow and beck..

Are we talking about debate or intelligence?

They debate their core arguments every weekday...Maddow is currently losing...badly.

If we are talking intelligence, your OP is shattered...lack of formal education does not equal lack of intelligence.

Unless of course you think Abraham Lincoln, Ben Franklin, George Washington, Malcolm X, James Monroe, Harry Truman, Leo Tolstoy, Walter Cronkite, Truman Capote, Carl Sandburg, and George Bernard Shaw...just to name a few...are all idiots because they didn't go to college. :rolleyes:

Either way...you fail.

For your edification, a list of the famously uneducated.

http://www.autodidactic.com/profiles/profiles.htm

Last edited:
Maddow isn't dumb. She is, however, agenda driven with her lezbo agenda. She mocks Christians. That's not a good way to win converts for your side. When you mock the American people you're not gonna win. Her sctick gets old after a while.

I watch her every night...."lezbo agenda"? Again, I WATCH HER EVERY NIGHT..and have no idea what you are talking about. She mocks Chrisitans? Really? Again, what are you talking about? What mocks christianity to me is a mormon telling me what is the right kind of christianity.

not surprising, really. you have no idea what you're talking about, either.

Unless either of them are running for an office, I could not care less about a debate between the two of them.

Michael Steele apologizing to Limbaugh proves how much power a television personality has on the republican party.
Ah, the morons still haven't mastered reading comprehension. I'll type slowly this time: Unless either of them is running for office, I could not care less about a debate between them.

Maddow isn't dumb. She is, however, agenda driven with her lezbo agenda.
She is a lesbian so it's to be expected that she is favorably disposed to that lifestyle, which doesn't seem to affect her objectivity or her capacity for abstract reasoning. I'm not aware that she has a particular agenda so you might want to enlighten me.

She mocks Christians. That's not a good way to win converts for your side.
Unless ones goal is win over those who agree that some Christians deserve to be knocked.

When you mock the American people you're not gonna win. Her sctick gets old after a while.
Does this suggest that all Americans are Christians? If not, what does Maddow knock the American people about? I haven't heard her do that.

I agree with about 80% of what Maddow has to say and I think she's a very bright young woman.

Forum List

Back