beck says universitires are more dangerous than hamas and other iran backed groups

Wow way to be dishonest with your title.

What he said was that the Propaganda they teach our youth in some of them is just as dangerous. I have to agree. Some of the examples he showed were pretty stunning.

Tenured Professors calling from the collapse of America so they can set up a community based society where they are no nations seems pretty scary to me.

Programs using US tax dollars to hand out GPS cell phones to Illegals trying to cross out border. Nice.

Yeah there is not truth at all to what Beck said. lol

Last edited:

Just what we need..... yet another tool who thinks 'Media Matters' is in any way an unbiased source.

And, it's not even a good attempt to twist what he said. Here's an idea, blu.... instead of getting your opinions from Media Matters - why not listen to his fucking speech? Afraid you might not find anything to be outraged about?

It's pathetic when people take their opinions from the media. For some reason, I am not at all surprised that you do.

Just what we need..... yet another tool who thinks 'Media Matters' is in any way an unbiased source.

And, it's not even a good attempt to twist what he said. Here's an idea, blu.... instead of getting your opinions from Media Matters - why not listen to his fucking speech? Afraid you might not find anything to be outraged about?

It's pathetic when people take their opinions from the media. For some reason, I am not at all surprised that you do.

LOL

Yeah, ummm... There's irony here. Do you see it?

LOL

Depends on what you see as 'irony'. If 'irony' means calling someone a fool for falling for lies from a 'news' site with a political agenda, then yea, I can see it.

Personally, I don't get my opinions from the media, but that's just me.... a born skeptic. As opposed to you... a born idiot.

so in order to not take opinions from the media I should listen to glenn becks show?

LOL

Depends on what you see as 'irony'. If 'irony' means calling someone a fool for falling for lies from a 'news' site with a political agenda, then yea, I can see it.

Personally, I don't get my opinions from the media, but that's just me.... a born skeptic. As opposed to you... a born idiot.

you don't fall for media lies, and yet you're here defending goofy Glenn Beck.

anyhow, "idiot," eh? ... ah well. Stay classy.

LOL

except she isnt defending Beck, shes attacking lies about beck

see the difference?

so in order to not take opinions from the media I should listen to glenn becks show?

No. I mean that you should find out exactly what he said, and the context in which it was said. One can only do that by actually listening to him and putting the media matters shit into context.

See how that works? No?

LOL

According to you, questioning the source is defending Glen Beck?

Interesting...just goes to show, even stupidity is sometimes interesting.

I don't get what all the bitching is about where Media Matters is concerned. I've used their site myself....I have never found the video or whatnot to be altered in any way. Sometimes It's the only way to get ahold of the material (I think that's where I found my copy of Dr Laura's flaming rant).

Is there any evidence Media Matters distorts the video or alters the text of speech it reports on? Because unless there is, I'm a big girl and can figure out where the content changes to opinion. To me, it's a useful site.

I don't get what all the bitching is about where Media Matters is concerned. I've used their site myself....I have never found the video or whatnot to be altered in any way. Sometimes It's the only way to get ahold of the material (I think that's where I found my copy of Dr Laura's flaming rant).

Is there any evidence Media Matters distorts the video or alters the text of speech it reports on? Because unless there is, I'm a big girl and can figure out where the content changes to opinion. To me, it's a useful site.
they do sometimes cut them and then the commentary on them is usually WAY the hell off

I have not seen that, DiveCon. I'll admit, I cannot always find the material on the original source's web page, but usually I can and I don't find their outtakes to be misleading. And I am not so fucking stupid I cannot tell where the material leaves off and the commentary begins.

It's a biased source. It is a 'left wing' site. I dismiss any site that spins for partisan politics. Some of us are capable of working out 'fact' from 'opinion'... but, since many on this board struggle to differentiate between 'news' and 'comment', so their clearly not smart enough to make the distinction.

I have not seen that, DiveCon. I'll admit, I cannot always find the material on the original source's web page, but usually I can and I don't find their outtakes to be misleading. And I am not so fucking stupid I cannot tell where the material leaves off and the commentary begins.
i've seen it
but i don't save stupid shit like that so i can say "see" later
especially my knowing and understanding the nature of the internet
sites are constantly changing
so the link you "saved" to do it with might not be there when you go looking for it

the internet, the Orwellian pipe dream

Forum List

Back