Beck Fans, question about his latest USA Weekend piece

Yeah, but he also said he never spoke to the author of the article. If anyone listens to him do they remember him saying that??

Sorry, I don't remember him saying that he never talked to the guy, just that there were some items in the article that were misunderstood.

He specifically said that he did not talk to a guy who wrote some article. Just trying to find out if the author of this article is the person he was talking about??

I found this. Yeah, yeah it's WND.

On his morning radio show Friday, Beck discussed the USA Weekend story with regular on-air figures Pat Gray and Executive Producer Stu Burguiere.

Referring to the story's listing of "10 things you never thought you'd hear from Glenn Beck," Beck said, "In fact, I read it, and there are like four things in there I never thought I'd hear from Glenn Beck, because I don't think I said them."

In the transcript of Friday's conversation posted on his website, he doesn't mention global warming, addressing only writer Dennis McCafferty's "totally bizarre" handling of his comments on Reagan and his use of flourescent bulbs.

Gray asks: "When did you say Reagan wasn't even a Republican? I don't remember that."

"I have no idea," Beck replies.

Burguiere offers: "I guess he was saying something like, you know, he really cared about principles over parties although, you know, he definitely they ...

Beck jumps in: "But I don't think that's the way it was written. I mean, it was written in a way that I was like, yeah, I mean, we had a couple of things in common, but I don't even think he was a Republican. What?"

Beck says Reagan was the only president since Calvin Coolidge to not have "real progressive roots in him," referring to the left-leaning, big-government movement that began with Presidents Wilson and Theodore Roosevelt.

On fluorescent light bulbs, Beck explained that the bulbs were there when he bought his house, and he removed them.

"There's no way I put those fluorescent light bulbs in my house. I hate them."

Meet kinder, gentler Glenn Beck: New 'global warming' believer?

Here's the transcript of last Friday's show.

Glenn Beck - Current Events & Politics - Glenn in USA Weekend

I'm finding it hard to believe that Beck is a warmer.

Last edited:
WOW man, you need some work.

I mentioned the article in the title of the thread. It was in USA Weekend, this past week. And no where in this thread have I asked for the authors name.

Beck Fans, question about his latest USA Weekend piece so this is the title of the article????

I never said it was the title, idiot.

I never asked for the authors name, idiot.

With the info I gave you it should be very simple for you to find the article if you want, unless you are an, idiot. Which explains everything

In typical liberal style you ain't told us Jack Shit.. what a moron..

Thanks for that much Zoom. It still does not answer the my question tho, whether or not Glenn actually did an interview with the author who wrote the piece. I believe he said that "He never spoke to the guy". If anyone can figure out if this is true or not, please let me know.

-Im not a liberal

-Other people have clued into what Im am asking just fine

-You are obviously the weak link in this thread.

so it's your contention now that I'm THE ONLY ONE who asked "what article?" :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Again, you completely make something up. I would consider them just as lost as you are. They just didnt start calling people names when they realized they were wrong, you did.

Seriously man, you come into my thread, where I asked a question. You then display your lack of comprehension skills by not being about to follow what is going on, and then you call me an idiot for it. That is classic. I'll bet you are just dominate debates all the time with that tactic.

Last edited:
-Im not a liberal

so it's your contention now that I'm THE ONLY ONE who asked "what article?" :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Again, you completely make something up. I would consider them just as lost as you are. They just didnt start calling people names when they realized they were wrong, you did.

Seriously man, you come into my thread, where I asked a question. You then display your lack of comprehension skills by not being about to follow what is going on, and then you call me an idiot for it. That is classic. I'll bet you are just dominate debates all the time with that tactic.

I'm did. I'm guilty as hell. I'm am. :eusa_angel:

-Im not a liberal

Drew, Willow Tree the Shallow Skeeve is kinda USMB's village idiot. If you don't post the article, with links to where you GOT the article (and if it comes from a liberal site or anything other than FAUX News, she will tell you it's a blog), with pictures if possible, as she's not very literate.

Yeah........I'll put it in Willow speak for you.........

Hey Shallow Skeeve........he's stating that Glenn Beck had stated on air that he had never spoke to the man who wrote the USA Today article, and Drew was just asking if Beck actually said that or not.

His follow on questions was how could the guy write such a good article about Beck, having never talked to him?

You're welcome Drew.

I was listening to Beck at the end of last week, and I could have sworn that I heard him say that he never spoke to the guy who wrote the article. Did anyone else hear him say this? If he wasnt referring to the writer of this article, who was he talking about??

It kinda helps if you do a bit of research before posting a question that many people may not have a clue about. Now would it have been that hard to google USA TODAY GLEN BECK and filter the results to the article you were talking about then post it so that everyone on the thread would have the chance to be on the same page? Doing otherwise invites even more disaster than what normally happens here.

I had to cut about 1 min , none of it addressed the story
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHTeG_FhAjo]YouTube - fri 1.wmv[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNbEss7lzF0]YouTube - fri 2.wmv[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYl0nDq_J24]YouTube - fri 3.wmv[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wV_5qKyvZCA]YouTube - fri 4.wmv[/ame]

So do we know whether this story exists? Because quite frankly, I dont really care to answer questions about obscure stories that no one is willing to even source.

-Im not a liberal

Drew, Willow Tree the Shallow Skeeve is kinda USMB's village idiot. If you don't post the article, with links to where you GOT the article (and if it comes from a liberal site or anything other than FAUX News, she will tell you it's a blog), with pictures if possible, as she's not very literate.

Hey Shallow Skeeve........he's stating that Glenn Beck had stated on air that he had never spoke to the man who wrote the USA Today article, and Drew was just asking if Beck actually said that or not.

His follow on questions was how could the guy write such a good article about Beck, having never talked to him?

You're welcome Drew.

post links to prove your assertion PIG or stfu! quit ass kissing showing off for chrissake.

I was just breaking down a complex thought into kitty bite sized pieces for your small brainpan.

Post links? How the fuck can I do that when I was explaining what the thread was about to you?

Quit showing off? Well.........considering I'm talking to the village idiot, I can understand why you think people with brains are "showing off".

-Im not a liberal

You're welcome Drew.

post links to prove your assertion PIG or stfu! quit ass kissing showing off for chrissake.

"Proof" seems to be the homos "achilles heel".

I was listening to Beck at the end of last week, and I could have sworn that I heard him say that he never spoke to the guy who wrote the article. Did anyone else hear him say this? If he wasnt referring to the writer of this article, who was he talking about??

It kinda helps if you do a bit of research before posting a question that many people may not have a clue about. Now would it have been that hard to google USA TODAY GLEN BECK and filter the results to the article you were talking about then post it so that everyone on the thread would have the chance to be on the same page? Doing otherwise invites even more disaster than what normally happens here.

Look at his post count, he can't give a link. But don't worry about Willow, she's a USMB institution. Or needs to be institutionalized. Hard to tell around here sometimes. ;)

I was just breaking down a complex thought into kitty bite sized pieces for your small brainpan.

Post links? How the fuck can I do that when I was explaining what the thread was about to you?

Quit showing off? Well.........considering I'm talking to the village idiot, I can understand why you think people with brains are "showing off".

no you little pissant braindeadasswipe you made allegations about what i require.. now post the links where I have stated what I require.. go ahead do it.

Man, Rush must be crushed the lefts obsession has left him and is now focused on Beck.:lol:

Forum List

Back