Beck Fans, question about his latest USA Weekend piece

King Drew

Rookie
Feb 23, 2010
I was listening to Beck at the end of last week, and I could have sworn that I heard him say that he never spoke to the guy who wrote the article. Did anyone else hear him say this? If he wasnt referring to the writer of this article, who was he talking about??

Last edited:
Well, this post is clearly telling us nothing...

Not true, Av. It tells us that this newbie is capable of posting in the correct sub-forum. I find that a refreshing change. Now, if we could only find that damned hope thing, we'd be liberals!

I was listening to Beck at the end of last week, and I could have sworn that I heard him say that he never spoke to the guy who wrote the article. Did anyone else hear him say this? If he wasnt referring to the writer of this article, who was he talking about??

What guy? What article?

Oh, that guy in reference to that article.

Right. :rolleyes:

A little more 'splaining, Lucy, would help.

Beck is a drunkard and a lying bastard. Do you go to the same meetings?:eusa_shhh:

He said that there were a couple of items in the article that he didn't say. Like that Reagan wasn't a Republican and that he had put florescent light bulbs in his house. Minor things. The article is a pretty good read and very fair to Beck.

He said that there were a couple of items in the article that he didn't say. Like that Reagan wasn't a Republican and that he had put florescent light bulbs in his house. Minor things. The article is a pretty good read and very fair to Beck.

Yeah, but he also said he never spoke to the author of the article. If anyone listens to him do they remember him saying that??

Yeah, but he also said he never spoke to the author of the article. If anyone listens to him do they remember him saying that??

Sorry, I don't remember him saying that he never talked to the guy, just that there were some items in the article that were misunderstood.

A quick scan of the tape doesnt show him using the cover of the USA weekend pic or going off topic the end of the show reveal nothing either.

Sorry, I don't remember him saying that he never talked to the guy, just that there were some items in the article that were misunderstood.

He specifically said that he did not talk to a guy who wrote some article. Just trying to find out if the author of this article is the person he was talking about??

He specifically said that he did not talk to a guy who wrote some article. Just trying to find out if the author of this article is the person he was talking about??

So let's be clear. You want someone on this board to tell you who authored an article you cannot name???? Idiot!

So let's be clear. You want someone on this board to tell you who authored an article you cannot name???? Idiot!

WOW man, you need some work.

I mentioned the article in the title of the thread. It was in USA Weekend, this past week. And no where in this thread have I asked for the authors name.

I mentioned the article in the title of the thread. It was in USA Weekend, this past week. And no where in this thread have I asked for the authors name.

Beck Fans, question about his latest USA Weekend piece so this is the title of the article????

Just trying to find out if the author of this article is the person he was talking about??

who then is the author?? why don't you give his name if you are not asking for his name?? what is his name???

Beck Fans, question about his latest USA Weekend piece so this is the title of the article????

I never said it was the title, idiot.

I never asked for the authors name, idiot.

With the info I gave you it should be very simple for you to find the article if you want, unless you are an, idiot. Which explains everything

Forum List

Back