Beau Biden’s widow is having an affair with his brother, Hunter...Joe Biden "fully" supports it

Because the woman is not married anymore, why is such a big deal being made over who she is with now? Maybe going with her husband's brother is her way of staying with their family as if she is still married to her husband even though he is not here anymore. If the two guys were close, I can't see her husband taking issue with her being with his brother now.

God bless you and her always!!!

Holly

You know, there's not really much to this story. They aren't married to anyone else, they aren't related by blood, so there isn't really any good reason that people should be on their ass about this.

The only people that are scandalized by this are prudish idiots with nothing better to do.

And?

How do you make that leap, nutter butter?

Crazy Joe Biden offered them “full and complete support.”

Matthew 22:24
Master, Moses said, If a man die, having no children, his brother shall marry his wife, and raise up seed unto his brother.

You shouldn't quote the Bible, the Trumpsters (like their hero), are clueless about the Bible and what it says about a lot of things they support or oppose.
Christianity, only is important to them during Christmas (specifically "The War On Christmas") and of course, it's their "ace-in-the-hole" when they want to pour hate on Muslims.
Horse shit. You don't have a clue what you're babbling about. Trump got the evangelical vote, for the most part. "The Trumpsters" likely know more about the Bible than you. Even the ones who don't believe it's true.

Because the woman is not married anymore, why is such a big deal being made over who she is with now? Maybe going with her husband's brother is her way of staying with their family as if she is still married to her husband even though he is not here anymore. If the two guys were close, I can't see her husband taking issue with her being with his brother now.

God bless you and her always!!!

Holly
Yeah... I'm sure staying close to the money, power, and influence had nothing to do with it... LoL These are Democrats we're talking about here.

There are reports that this Hunter dude left his other wife and kids, involved in drugs, motels, hookers, spending his family money recklessly, kicked out of Armed Forces.........and now banging his dead brothers wife. If he is "hittin' it now" he was "hittin' it then" IMVHO

Hunter Biden’s wife accuses him of infidelity, drug use and wasting money on prostitutes in divorce filings

Hunter Biden's wife accuses him of infidelity in divorce filings

Another up-standing Democrat! And the old buffoon is OK with it?

There are reports that this Hunter dude left his other wife and kids, involved in drugs, motels, hookers, spending his family money recklessly, kicked out of Armed Forces.........and now banging his dead brothers wife. If he is "hittin' it now" he was "hittin' it then" IMVHO

Hunter Biden’s wife accuses him of infidelity, drug use and wasting money on prostitutes in divorce filings

Never take anything said in divorce proceedings as truthful.

Hunter Biden was previously discharged from the Navy Reserves in 2014 after testing positive for cocaine, according to a report in the Wall Street Journal.

And?

Master, Moses said, If a man die, having no children, his brother shall marry his wife, and raise up seed unto his brother.

what if i don't believe in the book of jewish fairytales?

I don't believe that book is flawless either. My response was just for the bible thumpers.

I think the intent was an unmarried brother, or considering back then polygamy was OK he was to bring her into his house as another wife.

My wife is Indian, and in that culture the early death of a married male is often countered by marrying the widow to an unmarried relative of the dead husband.

To me its only weird if he's leaving his current wife because of her. If the estrangement is unrelated, then no harm, no foul.

If the first case is true, then, bleah.

Has there ever been a woman getting a divorce that didn't accuse her husband of all those things, and anything else she could think of? Mine said I robbed 7-11s.

And?

I don't believe that book is flawless either. My response was just for the bible thumpers.

I think the intent was an unmarried brother, or considering back then polygamy was OK he was to bring her into his house as another wife.

My wife is Indian, and in that culture the early death of a married male is often countered by marrying the widow to an unmarried relative of the dead husband.

To me its only weird if he's leaving his current wife because of her. If the estrangement is unrelated, then no harm, no foul.

No reason to believe anything weird is going on. If it is, it would have already been smeared across the headlines.

These kind of things you could've seen mostly on Jerry Springer show. I think they were always one big happy family, and now they just made it official.

It's hard not to notice that the sister in law has a 10 year old child named after her dead husbands brother.

It doesn't surprise me at all, since Biden's are sleazes, and that has nothing to do with them being leftists. It's just their nature.

The question remains, how kids are gonna call him... uncle, daddy, or uncle daddy, perhaps?

What do you think might be wrong?
What might be wrong? He is banging his dead brothers wife.
He's divorced. She's widowed. They are unrelated consenting adults.

Classic example of leftist "family values".

According to divorce filings obtained by PEOPLE, an attorney for Hunter claims that Kathleen asked him to leave their home in . July 2015 — less than two months after Beau’s death on May 30. Kathleen’s lawyer stated that Kathleen asked Hunter to leave the house on July 5, 2015 “due to his conduct the night before.” They formally separated in October of that year, and Kathleen filed for divorce last December.

Nope, still legally married.

And?

It gives new meaning to a threesome.

Turkey day should be spectacular. Pass the wife.

So? They are both single then? Is she supposed to be in mourning for the rest of her life? At least, unlike Republicans, the spouse is dead first before they go on to other marriages.
I repeat. He is banging his dead brothers wife. Your a sick person.
This from the people who support the guy on his third trophy wife who would be banging his own daughter if she wasn't his daughter.

So? They are both single then? Is she supposed to be in mourning for the rest of her life? At least, unlike Republicans, the spouse is dead first before they go on to other marriages.
I repeat. He is banging his dead brothers wife. Your a sick person.
This from the people who support the guy on his third trophy wife who would be banging his own daughter if she wasn't his daughter.
But he is not. Biden IS fucking his ex SISTER-IN-LAW was probably doing so when Beau was gone to war.

personally I'm of the mind you don't date a friend's ex, and you certainly don't marry your brother's widow

Forum List

Back