Beattyville, KY – The White Man's Detroit

Kentucky's poverty problem fifth worst in U.S.

bilde

I bet they voted Republican.

'We don't live, we exist,' said Donald Hayes, left, as he walked with her after the two received donated food from the South Louisville Community Ministries on Southside Drive Monday, Jan. 22, 2007. The two say they receive $900 a month in social security, with only $125 in food stamps for the whole month. They don't have a car, so they walk or take the bus.

Thats actually a compliment and I thank you. Carla's intelligence definitely would qualify her for at least honorary Blackness.
That would be akin to being the world's tallest white midget. Talk about being damned by faint praise!
Could be. I didnt realize that all white midgets were geniuses.
If they were black they would be. The disparity of IQ is a matter of race, not stature nor height. Given your race, you might even be above average. an IQ of 86 would apparently do that. Still, you have to accept that in any other demographic you are borderline retarded.

Alas, such is black life.
That only works if you subscribe to white superiority which I dont. You see its boderline retarded to believe that white people are smart enough to know how to measure intelligence. Then you add in the fact that even white people have proven there is no one IQ test that can determine intelligence.
And people don't hire the brightest and best they hire people like them or who they would like to work with. And since historically whites do the hiring I see how that's been racist.

I'm saying blacks have to work harder at making us want to work with you. You seem to have attitudes. A chip. The blacks who don't do very well.

bilde

'We don't live, we exist,' said Donald Hayes, left, as he walked with her after the two received donated food from the South Louisville Community Ministries on Southside Drive Monday, Jan. 22, 2007. The two say they receive $900 a month in social security, with only $125 in food stamps for the whole month. They don't have a car, so they walk or take the bus.

What's your point? Must not have worked much if all the get is $900

I looked it up;

Beattyville - There were 509 households out of which 30.1% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 31.8% were married couplesliving together, 23.0% had a female householder with no husband present.

That's less then 100 household with no husband present.. Math's a bitch for you guys, I know. Meanwhile in Detroit only about 10% of black kids, about 100,000 households have any idea who their babydaddies are.

Get a white or an Asian to explain the disparity for you.

Regardless, you lose! :)
Detroit has cold blooded killers living there. I know its a big city but murders happen every day There are no murders happening in our neighborhoods daily. Maybe every 10 years.

Anyway, I find it amazing its happening to them but they defend it!

Instead of not getting defensive and taking it as constructive criticism. Blacks refuse to take a hard look at themselves. Too easy to blame whites.

I agree with all their arguments too! They just don't agree with any criticism I give. It's just not their fault and it never will be. Which is bs.
Thats kinda weird. Do you think murders happen in every Black neighborhood everyday?
No
Do you think whites kill each other?
Yes it happens.

I looked it up;

Beattyville - There were 509 households out of which 30.1% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 31.8% were married couplesliving together, 23.0% had a female householder with no husband present.

That's less then 100 household with no husband present.. Math's a bitch for you guys, I know. Meanwhile in Detroit only about 10% of black kids, about 100,000 households have any idea who their babydaddies are.

Get a white or an Asian to explain the disparity for you.

Regardless, you lose! :)
Detroit has cold blooded killers living there. I know its a big city but murders happen every day There are no murders happening in our neighborhoods daily. Maybe every 10 years.

Anyway, I find it amazing its happening to them but they defend it!

Instead of not getting defensive and taking it as constructive criticism. Blacks refuse to take a hard look at themselves. Too easy to blame whites.

I agree with all their arguments too! They just don't agree with any criticism I give. It's just not their fault and it never will be. Which is bs.
Thats kinda weird. Do you think murders happen in every Black neighborhood everyday?
No
Do you think whites kill each other?
Yes it happens.
Do you see a correlation between white mafias and Black gangs?

bilde

What's your point? Must not have worked much if all the get is $900

The point is that Kentucky is a red state, and the majority of the population is white. Republican's like to pretend that only a particular group of people get assistance.

lee-jpg.54576

Last edited:
Thats actually a compliment and I thank you. Carla's intelligence definitely would qualify her for at least honorary Blackness.
That would be akin to being the world's tallest white midget. Talk about being damned by faint praise!
If they were black they would be. The disparity of IQ is a matter of race, not stature nor height. Given your race, you might even be above average. an IQ of 86 would apparently do that. Still, you have to accept that in any other demographic you are borderline retarded.

That only works if you subscribe to white superiority which I dont. You see its boderline retarded to believe that white people are smart enough to know how to measure intelligence. Then you add in the fact that even white people have proven there is no one IQ test that can determine intelligence.
It doesn't matter what you subscribe to. All the facts are in and blacks are complete failures by any standard.

Arguing is useless. You can have the Danger dingbat if that makes you feel better, but I imagine it would do little to bolster the confidence of anyone but bottomfeeders like yourself, much like a mudshark.

And people don't hire the brightest and best they hire people like them or who they would like to work with. And since historically whites do the hiring I see how that's been racist.

I'm saying blacks have to work harder at making us want to work with you. You seem to have attitudes. A chip. The blacks who don't do very well.
Basically youre saying Blacks have to convince you not to be racist. I'll pass. Yeah most Blacks do have an attitude when they experience discrimination. Its a human reaction. We shouldnt have to be 10x better than you so you can get over your guilt or your hate.

It doesn't matter what you subscribe to. All the facts are in and blacks are complete failures by any standard.

Arguing is useless. You can have the Danger dingbat if that makes you feel better, but I imagine it would do little to bolster the confidence of anyone but bottomfeeders like yourself, much like a mudshark.
It definitely matters what you subscribe to. Thats like you believing in Santa Claus and trying to convince me he is real. You have no facts. You only have vaguely defined hopes.

I dont argue with cave monkeys. I hold soliloquies and you may benefit from them. I have no idea what you mean by having a Danger dingbat. I imagine you are upset but just know I know.

We're talking about Kentucky, where the majority are white Republican's. These people can't seem to pull themselves up by their bootstraps.

I'd tell you to look in the mirror, but you'd break it.

Basically youre saying Blacks have to convince you not to be racist. I'll pass. Yeah most Blacks do have an attitude when they experience discrimination. Its a human reaction. We shouldnt have to be 10x better than you so you can get over your guilt or your hate.
I'm just saying the black community could do a little better job at turning out productive citizens. But I get it. It's cool to talk eubonics and pants down low. It's popular with the ladies. If they didn't like it guys wouldn't do it.

The problem is girls who didn't have dads thinking that's normal so they have kids before they are ready.

Whatever the color, what can we do to stop this?

We're talking about Kentucky, where the majority are white Republican's. These people can't seem to pull themselves up by their bootstraps.

Seriously, your wit leaves little doubt. Even Asclips comes up with better, although more tired retorts. Dingbat and skank are givens. Your race is superfluous and although you are more likely black or a mudshark, it's not important.

But Republicans are right. No ones keeping them poor or in Kentucky. This is America. Join the army and get out

Seriously, your wit leaves little doubt. Even Asclips comes up with better, although more tired retorts. Dingbat and skank are givens. Your race is superfluous and although you are more likely black or a mudshark, it's not important.
You are really angry arent you? :laugh:

It burns you up that Carla may be white and agrees with me..a Black man. Typical venom spewed by a cave chimp hiding in europe.

But Republicans are right. No ones keeping them poor or in Kentucky. This is America. Join the army and get out
Why do you think they arent following the repubs advice?

Which one are you? Below is what ignorant racist white people look like.

10392384_553079914821527_6656563141699279804_n.jpg

Um, the author of this OP is trying to blame Obama. :)

You are really angry arent you? :laugh:

It burns you up that Carla may be white and agrees with me..a Black man. Typical venom spewed by a cave chimp hiding in europe.

You're right, it does chap his ass. lol

I'm just saying the black community could do a little better job at turning out productive citizens. But I get it. It's cool to talk eubonics and pants down low. It's popular with the ladies. If they didn't like it guys wouldn't do it.

The problem is girls who didn't have dads thinking that's normal so they have kids before they are ready.

OMG, you need to get out of the house more. I expect this kind of talk from a Republican.

Now were getting into the chicken or the egg logic. Except we know white racism came first. If whites truly wanted Blacks that conformed to what they think is productive then there would have been no racism after the slaves were freed. You create the conditions then get upset about the results. You cant tell people they are second class citzens, sub human, etc etc and then expect them to value your views on what is or is not productive.

Forum List

Back