Can you believe it? Even Republican businessmen don't believe in "Supply and Demand"

R

rdean

I was talking to a Republican who runs a small machine shop. I told him it's a myth that jobs are "created" by the wealthy. They aren't charities. I told him it's all about "Supply and Demand". Without that, no jobs will be created. "Supply and Demand" is what drives job creation.

And he disagreed.

If Supply and Demand doesn't drive job creation, what does?

You talked to one "republican" and have decided all republicans don't believe in supply and demand? LOL

I was talking to a Republican who runs a small machine shop. I told him it's a myth that jobs are "created" by the wealthy. They aren't charities. I told him it's all about "Supply and Demand". Without that, no jobs will be created. "Supply and Demand" is what drives job creation.

And he disagreed.

What did he say drove jobs?

And he disagreed.

I told him it's a myth that jobs are "created" by the wealthy.

They must be created by the poor. And by welfare. Right, Obama?

And he disagreed.

Judging the stupidity of the vast majority of your posts,and the fact that you talk to one individual,that most likely just blew smoke your dumb ass,because he understands a complete hack when he sees one,you still fall back with the standard if one guys says something it means everyone thinks the same.

And he disagreed.

He disagreed because he knew you were an idiot, I hope he showed you the door. The wealthy do create jobs, so do a lot of others. Some people put themselves in debt to try to get a business going. He isn't here to tell us exactly what was said, assuming there's any truth to it in the first place. But you need the supply before the demand, it's called supply side economics. Libtards call it trickle down economics.

But you need the supply before the demand, it's called supply side economics. Libtards call it trickle down economics.
Hilarity. Why don't you supply hand crafted and painted marbles? Imagine the demand when you supply those suckers.

Still, I guess the problem of supplying enough might be insurmountable.

But you need the supply before the demand, it's called supply side economics. Libtards call it trickle down economics.
Hilarity. Why don't you supply hand crafted and painted marbles? Imagine the demand when you supply those suckers.

Still, I guess the problem of supplying enough might be insurmountable.
Hilarity in your head? That makes life a little tough doesn't it? No one said people will by anything made, many products fail. Just like you.

Most shops are Mom and Pop and small shops with several to 50 employees , and its one thing to create jobs , another to keep them open.

http://www.businessinsider.com/rich-people-create-jobs-2013-11

Yes, we can create jobs temporarily, by starting companies and funding losses for a while. And, yes, we are a necessary part of the economy's job-creation engine. But to suggest that we alone are responsible for the jobs that sustain the other 300 million Americans is the height of self-importance and delusion.

So, if rich people do not create the jobs, what does?

A healthy economic ecosystem — one in which most participants (especially the middle class) have plenty of money to spend.

Only government creates jobs, that why countries with the government having the most power over their citizens like Cuba, Venezuela and North Korea, Progressive Meccas all, have the most dynamic job growt....er, wait a second

And he disagreed.

Notice the vomitose responses above also don't say what creates jobs. They don't know. The guy you talked to doesn't know. They hear these memes repeated on Faux News and con radio and simply repeat them.

Of course supply and demand are what creates jobs. If you have a large demand, you hire more people to fill that demand. If demand goes down, you lay off people.

There aren't any wealthy anywhere who sit around sipping tea and discussing, "hmm, how can we create more jobs?" The exact opposite is the case, "hmm, how can I put 100k more in my pocket at current production and sales. Lay off 4 people and make the others take up the slack." Which is the business model every company has used since the Bush Great Recession started in 2008.

And he disagreed.

Notice the vomitose responses above also don't say what creates jobs. They don't know. The guy you talked to doesn't know. They hear these memes repeated on Faux News and con radio and simply repeat them.

Of course supply and demand are what creates jobs. If you have a large demand, you hire more people to fill that demand. If demand goes down, you lay off people.

There aren't any wealthy anywhere who sit around sipping tea and discussing, "hmm, how can we create more jobs?" The exact opposite is the case, "hmm, how can I put 100k more in my pocket at current production and sales. Lay off 4 people and make the others take up the slack." Which is the business model every company has used since the Bush Great Recession started in 2008.
Exactly. Thanks.

You talked to one "republican" and have decided all republicans don't believe in supply and demand? LOL
Not really. This conversation came up here before on the USMB. GOP comments seem to be a little more ignorant now than then. Look at you.

And he disagreed.

He disagreed because he knew you were an idiot, I hope he showed you the door. The wealthy do create jobs, so do a lot of others. Some people put themselves in debt to try to get a business going. He isn't here to tell us exactly what was said, assuming there's any truth to it in the first place. But you need the supply before the demand, it's called supply side economics. Libtards call it trickle down economics.
Post 14 did an excellent job of explaining it.

Not really. This conversation came up here before on the USMB. GOP comments seem to be a little more ignorant now than then. Look at you.

LOL You're the poster child for ignorance, Rderp. I doubt you had a conversation with anyone and are just seeking attention.

Republican supplied inventions of course. Before, everyone was a farmer, hunter, gatherer. As Republicans have invented new things billions of new jobs were created.

Econ 101, class one, day one.

Republican supplied inventions of course. Before, everyone was a farmer, hunter, gatherer. As Republicans have invented new things billions of new jobs were created.

Econ 101, class one, day one.

Republicans? LOL You mean politically? Or like Democratic Republican societies? Or...

I'm guessing you don't mean the political version as that would be asinine.

Forum List

Back