Beatings and blood in Portland

Has anyone noticed that anyone who uses the word "revolution" in a non-historical context, as leftists do, ALWAYS sounds like a complete c*nt? It's so phony, so contrived, so attention-whoring...........what the fuck more can I say?

One of the things that makes me LMAO, is knowing that Antifa actually believes they are the "good guys" !!
The truth is, most Americans are pro-police, are in favor of having strong borders, are in favor of keeping ICE, are in favor of having a regulated and orderly immigration system, and most are in favor of capitalism. Antifa is opposed to all of these things.

Look at these goons. Do you think the average mom and pop American sides with this ?

8ce_img2.jpeg

View attachment 208530

Far left communists of “antifa” clashed with the Trump-supporting Patriot Prayer in Portland, Oregon Saturday. Though the groups have clashed several times over the last year and a half, the August 4th edition is shaping up to be like none other, as both groups are upping the ante.
BEATINGS AND BLOOD IN PORTLAND=> Trump Supporter Clubbed - Blood Gushing From Head (VIDEO)

iANTIFA losers are doing a real good job making sure Trump wins aggain bahahaah.

You idiots are beating up cops omg if you only knew what pure moronic idiots you look like.

LMFAO
Did his tiki torch drop on his head?

What the heck is Antifa anyway ?? I mean who makes up their ranks ??? What types of characters are they, and what are their leanings, beliefs and visions ?? Are they Americans ?? If so what is their protest message or theme besides being anti-trump ??
They claim to be anti fascist...........their charter and instructions are to get violent..........and they are far left extremist..........Terrorist if you ask me........

They attempt to stop Free Speech of any against them with violence.......

Other groups against them are starting to fight back.......This event was destined for a fight before it ever began.
Can't figure the police out in these events. It should already be known prior to if forces are to clash, and if so the event should be rejected and stopped before it ever gets started.

Remember that money control and power such as the name SOROS, the cops are told to stand down , Antifa is hired by SOROS ...
I understand that Alex is asking SOROS for money to help him out of his dire financial straits.

we don't know who any of these people are. Who was marching around Charlottesville with tiki torches yelling "Jews will not replace us"? Who shows up to protests with helmets carrying shields with bizarre inscriptions on them? Who are the people posing in camouflage costumes brandishing weapons? What group does the guy who deliberately drove a car into a crowd in Charlottesville belong to?

Both groups went there wanting this to happen.

Here's the thing though. PP had a permit to gather, if they would have simply been left alone, hardly anyone here would have never even knew a rally had occurred.
Instead, Antifa shows up each time, violence always breaks out, and PP ends up getting national attention all thanks to the dupes at Antifa.
Yeah...rallying for that PP piece of shit that killed those two men standing up for the women that PP piece of shit was harrassing.

Forum List

Back