Antifa Thug Run Over And Killed In Portland Last Night

Someone made a good commie out of the piece of shit.

Fertilizer is the greatest contribution a communist can offer the earth.

If it is political it is a shame and disgusting and disgraceful on how low people have sunk.

This reminds me of rival mafia organizations. Makes it tough to view any of them as human.

No, it’s called everyone jumping to preconceived tales, without facts.

Have to agree. No evidence to suggest this had anything to do with politics.

Except that both groups are born out of political disagreement.....So, um...Everything.

So, um...nobody knows the identity or motive of the driver.

From the OP...

"Both the public radio station and Oregon Live point a finger to a right-wing group called Patriot Prayer, which had come over to the leftist turf and rumbled with Antifa last May 1."

In at least so much as the news outlets are making this political by pointing the finger....So, they are absolutely making this political.

No, it’s called everyone jumping to preconceived tales, without facts.

Except that both groups are born out of political disagreement.....So, um...Everything.

From the OP...

"Both the public radio station and Oregon Live point a finger to a right-wing group called Patriot Prayer, which had come over to the leftist turf and rumbled with Antifa last May 1."

In at least so much as the news outlets are making this political by pointing the finger....So, they are absolutely making this political.

Oh. Well....yeah. It's the media's job to escalate political divisions by lies and omission ain't it?

From the OP...

Oh. Well....yeah. It's the media's job to escalate political divisions by lies and omission ain't it?

It sure seems to be today....

Antifa has been harassing people in Portland OR for months....and I predicted that eventually someone was going to get fed up with their BS and kill one or several of them.

FYI......not one single word of this in the news.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blo..._is_antifa_descending_into_gang_violence.html

October 13, 2019
Portland shooting: Is Antifa descending into gang violence?
By Monica Showalter
Antifa, the far-left pukes who've turned politics into a thug act, especially in Portland, Oregon, is getting itself into some kind of death spiral.

Here's a sketchy initial news report about a killing among this bunch from Oregon Public Broadcasting:

Portland Police say a prominent anti-fascist activist was killed early Saturday outside Cider Riot, a Northeast Portland club and a popular gathering spot for left-wing protestors.

Sean D. Kealiher, 23, was hit by an SUV a little after midnight. He had been at the club earlier in the evening. Friends drove him to the hospital, where he died.

Someone fired shots at the SUV after it hit Kealiher, and the vehicle crashed into the headquarters of the Oregon Democratic Party.

The hit and run is being investigated as a possible homicide

Here's another report from Oregon Live.

Based on the initial reports, it looks like someone ran the 23 year old down with a vehicle in front of a far-left drinking establishment and then tried to make a run for it. Then someone with a gun in that city where concealed carry is outlawed, shot at the fleeing vehicle, prompting it to crash into the local headquarters of the Democratic Party. That's a lot of leftism in a small space. The news reports don't say what happened to the driver, but based on there being no arrests, and no reported beatdowns so far either, he seems to have gotten away. How he got away from someone shooting a gun at him raises the question of whether he, too, had a gun. How'd a guy like that get away?

Both the public radio station and Oregon Live point a finger to a right-wing group called Patriot Prayer, which had come over to the leftist turf and rumbled with Antifa last May 1.

Links

WATCH: Antifa Blocks, Berates Elderly Couple Crossing The Street

A lot of the Super Sized cities in America are falling victim to liberal extremism. It will get worse before it gets better.
As long as it doesn't filter down into medium sized cities like Hermitage or Farrell, its no sweat off of my behind.

Just make sure you are armed if you have to go to a huge metropolis.

Antifa has been harassing people in Portland OR for months....and I predicted that eventually someone was going to get fed up with their BS and kill one or several of them.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blo..._is_antifa_descending_into_gang_violence.html

October 13, 2019
By Monica Showalter
Antifa, the far-left pukes who've turned politics into a thug act, especially in Portland, Oregon, is getting itself into some kind of death spiral.

Here's a sketchy initial news report about a killing among this bunch from Oregon Public Broadcasting:

Portland Police say a prominent anti-fascist activist was killed early Saturday outside Cider Riot, a Northeast Portland club and a popular gathering spot for left-wing protestors.

Sean D. Kealiher, 23, was hit by an SUV a little after midnight. He had been at the club earlier in the evening. Friends drove him to the hospital, where he died.

Someone fired shots at the SUV after it hit Kealiher, and the vehicle crashed into the headquarters of the Oregon Democratic Party.

Based on the initial reports, it looks like someone ran the 23 year old down with a vehicle in front of a far-left drinking establishment and then tried to make a run for it. Then someone with a gun in that city where concealed carry is outlawed, shot at the fleeing vehicle, prompting it to crash into the local headquarters of the Democratic Party. That's a lot of leftism in a small space. The news reports don't say what happened to the driver, but based on there being no arrests, and no reported beatdowns so far either, he seems to have gotten away. How he got away from someone shooting a gun at him raises the question of whether he, too, had a gun. How'd a guy like that get away?

Both the public radio station and Oregon Live point a finger to a right-wing group called Patriot Prayer, which had come over to the leftist turf and rumbled with Antifa last May 1.

Links

It was probably his drug dealer.

At least the world is now a slightly better place.

Fuck him.

"A prominent anti fascist activist was killed early Saturday"....so that's why I slept so soundly that night.

Both local public radio and the leftist Portland newspaper immediately point a finger at
some group called Patriot Prayer without a hint of evidence. That's what left wing
"news" outlets do.
That is why they suck at journalism.

October 13, 2019
By Monica Showalter

Links

A lot of the Super Sized cities in America are falling victim to liberal extremism. It will get worse before it gets better.
As long as it doesn't filter down into medium sized cities like Hermitage or Farrell, its no sweat off of my behind.

Just make sure you are armed if you have to go to a huge metropolis.

It's already filtering down everywhere. These people are even in Clarksville TN manning the polls.

Last election I saw a woman I've never seen before in her 20s or 30s sitting behind the table screening voters on the rolls. She had Pink and Purple hair and most of it shaved off on one side like those Antifa assholes.

WTF was she doing there? Who knows. I didn't recognize her. I figure she moved up here from Nashville and somehow got herself volunteered as a poll worker. The other ladies seemed to notice my smirk when I looked at her. We exchanged knowing glances when they saw my reaction to this creature who was obviously a Democrat. They were all little brown and grey hair ladies that I've seen for decades who I know from seeing them either around the neighborhood or seen at the polls. Many of them are Democrats too, but not that kind of Democrat.

Several of the poll workers there, except this swamp-creature, knew me because I've been voting at that same place for over 27 years. I suspect she was there to make sure that a few of "her people" get through. For example: I saw one young guy with greasy hair that looked nervous and out of place walk in and try to vote, but he was rejected by one of the other ladies because he had no proper I.D. How he drove there without his license I cannot figure....unless he was afraid to show it to someone. So that guy will probably try going around Clarksville trying to find some place that will let him vote several times. He would have been allowed to vote in California because of same-day registration laws.....but that doesn't fly here. TN is a red state....so these people stick out like a sore-thumb. We all have to scan our I.D. and sign on the register....and they match my signature to make sure I am who I claim to be. It takes a few extra seconds, but if the line isn't long....it only takes 15 mins to vote.

Now you can call me a flake for being observant and reading into the situation....but my instincts usually pan out.

Sounds like a chickenshit maneuver from a worthless Trumpette.
It's called MAGA! It's called Winning!
It's called MAWA and killing someone is called winning.
What have you turds ever contributed besides looting and rioting? Show us all the infrastructure you have created.

Why waste time trying to prove anything to a racist POS.
You can't prove anything and the black race has done little if anything for itself until recent history.

Forum List

Back