Beatings and blood in Portland

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
upload_2018-8-4_14-24-31.png

Far left communists of “antifa” clashed with the Trump-supporting Patriot Prayer in Portland, Oregon Saturday. Though the groups have clashed several times over the last year and a half, the August 4th edition is shaping up to be like none other, as both groups are upping the ante.
BEATINGS AND BLOOD IN PORTLAND=> Trump Supporter Clubbed - Blood Gushing From Head (VIDEO)

iANTIFA losers are doing a real good job making sure Trump wins aggain bahahaah.

You idiots are beating up cops omg if you only knew what pure moronic idiots you look like.

LMFAO

That was a baseball bat..........covered in cloth..........and he was.........as others carrying a shield.........

Clubs and shields at the event.........ANTIFA should have been disbanded for bringing weapons from the start............

Police allowing them to bring the clubs to an event......is a failure from the get go............

People will eventually die in these events.............BOTH SIDES.

What the heck is Antifa anyway ?? I mean who makes up their ranks ??? What types of characters are they, and what are their leanings, beliefs and visions ?? Are they Americans ?? If so what is their protest message or theme besides being anti-trump ??

What the heck is Antifa anyway ?? I mean who makes up their ranks ??? What types of characters are they, and what are their leanings, beliefs and visions ?? Are they Americans ?? If so what is their protest message or theme besides being anti-trump ??
They claim to be anti fascist...........their charter and instructions are to get violent..........and they are far left extremist..........Terrorist if you ask me........

They attempt to stop Free Speech of any against them with violence.......

Other groups against them are starting to fight back.......This event was destined for a fight before it ever began.

That was a baseball bat..........covered in cloth..........and he was.........as others carrying a shield.........

Clubs and shields at the event.........ANTIFA should have been disbanded for bringing weapons from the start............

Police allowing them to bring the clubs to an event......is a failure from the get go............

Yes, the city and police have answers to give big time. As soon as weapons are brandished at any event, the person should be immediately arrested.

Yes, the city and police have answers to give big time. As soon as weapons are brandished at any event, the person should be immediately arrested.
This is not the first time.........Last little event up there they were carrying metal pipes.

Yeah, well I bet no one there had a plastic straw...

Chains with hooks are great counter measures to pipes and bats, just saying.

They claim to be anti fascist...........their charter and instructions are to get violent..........and they are far left extremist..........Terrorist if you ask me........

Other groups against them are starting to fight back.......This event was destined for a fight before it ever began.
Can't figure the police out in these events. It should already be known prior to if forces are to clash, and if so the event should be rejected and stopped before it ever gets started.

Can't figure the police out in these events. It should already be known prior to if forces are to clash, and if so the event should be rejected and stopped before it ever gets started.
Brandishing clubs, bats and shields is enough to arrest them immediately...........they are there to start a fight......ANTIFA doesn't hide it.

Remember that money control and power such as the name SOROS, the cops are told to stand down , Antifa is hired by SOROS ...

Antifa Advising People To 'Bring Guns' To Portland Protest

It should be noted, however, that anyone going to any rally where Antifa might show up would do well to bring a gun. After all, Antifa is known for instigating violence pretty much anywhere they go.

For example, it was Antifa that attacked a peaceful protest by right-wing activists in Berkeley last year. During that event, Antifa threw M80 firecrackers inside of glass bottles, trying to turn them into makeshift grenades. They also threw rocks, used clubs, and other various weapons in their assaults.

That was the same time a Berkeley professor reportedly used a bike lock to assault someone for having the temerity to disagree with him.

More recently, a march in Portland earlier this year turned violent after Antifa clashed with members of Patriot Prayer.

Why doesn't somebody put these violent, Antifilth terrorists down like the rabid dogs they are? They are NOT human, they surrendered their humanity when they chose to behave like violent dogs. Antifucks are creatures that live underneath rocks with the worms and that's an insult to worms. They're simply an exercise in mindless destruction. They're an abomination.

But if any American city deserves this level of mindless conflict, it's certainly Portland. My fanatically Islam-loving, pussywhipped brother and his leftist, Islam-semen-receptable, Gwyneth Paltrow looking wife live there and they certainly deserve all this madness right on their arrogant, self-righteous doorstep. I'm no longer even on speaking terms with these extreme leftist, Islam-devoted traitors, they have falsely accused me of lying about their Islam whoremaster so many times, I don't care if I never see these two c*ntbags ever again.

Last edited:

It should be noted, however, that anyone going to any rally where Antifa might show up would do well to bring a gun. After all, Antifa is known for instigating violence pretty much anywhere they go.

For example, it was Antifa that attacked a peaceful protest by right-wing activists in Berkeley last year. During that event, Antifa threw M80 firecrackers inside of glass bottles, trying to turn them into makeshift grenades. They also threw rocks, used clubs, and other various weapons in their assaults.

That was the same time a Berkeley professor reportedly used a bike lock to assault someone for having the temerity to disagree with him.

More recently, a march in Portland earlier this year turned violent after Antifa clashed with members of Patriot Prayer.
Hmmm, why wouldn't our justice Dept include them in label as public enemy # one just like MS-13 etc if know about this group and this sort of stuff ??

Is Soros controlling our Justice Dept also ?

Hmmm, why wouldn't our justice Dept include them in label as public enemy # one just like MS-13 etc if know about this group and this sort of stuff ??

Is Soros controlling our Justice Dept also ?
:dunno:

Antifa are a violent, rioting, extreme leftist/anarchist home-grown terrorist group. Their own charter brags about how much violence they use to get their political way, so that makes them the dictionary definition of terrorists.

Why doesn't somebody put these violent, Antifilth terrorists down like the rabid dogs they are? They are NOT human, they surrendered their humanity when they chose to behave like violent dogs. Antifucks are creatures that live underneath rocks with the worms and that's an insult to worms. They're simply an exercise in mindless destruction. They're an abomination.

But if any American city deserves this level of mindless conflict, it's certainly Portland. My fanatically Islam-loving, pussywhipped brother and his leftist, Islam-semen-receptable, Gwyneth Paltrow looking wife live there and they certainly deserve all this madness right on their arrogant, self-righteous doorstep. I'm no longer even on speaking terms with these extreme leftist, Islam-devoted traitors, they have falsely accused me of lying about their Islam whoremaster so many times, I don't care if I never see these two c*ntbags ever again.

Soros

The groups working on the 2018 efforts also have ties to other prominent Soros-funded groups, have been involved in a number of anti-Trump protests, and have direct connections to massive "resistance" networks that will focus on upcoming elections.

Soros-Backed Groups Pick 2018 'Target List'

Forum List

Back