Beatings and blood in Portland

Why doesn't somebody put these violent, Antifilth terrorists down like the rabid dogs they are? They are NOT human, they surrendered their humanity when they chose to behave like violent dogs. Antifucks are creatures that live underneath rocks with the worms and that's an insult to worms. They're simply an exercise in mindless destruction. They're an abomination.

But if any American city deserves this level of mindless conflict, it's certainly Portland. My fanatically Islam-loving, pussywhipped brother and his leftist, Islam-semen-receptable, Gwyneth Paltrow looking wife live there and they certainly deserve all this madness right on their arrogant, self-righteous doorstep. I'm no longer even on speaking terms with these extreme leftist, Islam-devoted traitors, they have falsely accused me of lying about their Islam whoremaster so many times, I don't care if I never see these two c*ntbags ever again.

Soros

I know. His money is certainly the gasoline and/or lubricant for leftist violence. That reptile-disguised-as-a-mammal Soros has been saying for decades how much he'd love to take down America. Probably because he's a self-hating Jew who joined Hitler's Nazi Youth when he was a teenager. So obviously, he's never forgiven America for fighting against his Nazi idols.

These organizations are directly funded by George Soros and his Open Society Foundations. Many of them have mission statements that sound high minded and worthy of support, but all of them are committed to goals and projects that are based on the leftist model of collectivism. Their primary appeal is to focus on problems in our society with little disclosure of the kind of society they hope to create. –GEG

List Of 206 Organizations Funded By George Soros That Are Operating In The US

This is interesting infor on that crazy bastard.....lol

View attachment 208530

Far left communists of “antifa” clashed with the Trump-supporting Patriot Prayer in Portland, Oregon Saturday. Though the groups have clashed several times over the last year and a half, the August 4th edition is shaping up to be like none other, as both groups are upping the ante.
BEATINGS AND BLOOD IN PORTLAND=> Trump Supporter Clubbed - Blood Gushing From Head (VIDEO)

iANTIFA losers are doing a real good job making sure Trump wins aggain bahahaah.

You idiots are beating up cops omg if you only knew what pure moronic idiots you look like.

LMFAO

The democrat Brown Shirts are only going to get more and more violent as they perpetrate their Kristal Nachts.

They are all part of the Resistance.
What the heck is Antifa anyway ?? I mean who makes up their ranks ??? What types of characters are they, and what are their leanings, beliefs and visions ?? Are they Americans ?? If so what is their protest message or theme besides being anti-trump ??

Antifa are a violent, rioting, extreme leftist/anarchist home-grown terrorist group. Their own charter brags about how much violence they use to get their political way, so that makes them the dictionary definition of terrorists.

That was a baseball bat..........covered in cloth..........and he was.........as others carrying a shield.........

Clubs and shields at the event.........ANTIFA should have been disbanded for bringing weapons from the start............

Police allowing them to bring the clubs to an event......is a failure from the get go............

People will eventually die in these events.............BOTH SIDES.

Wearing masks! The cowardly left are no better than any average terrorist!

What the heck is Antifa anyway ?? I mean who makes up their ranks ??? What types of characters are they, and what are their leanings, beliefs and visions ?? Are they Americans ?? If so what is their protest message or theme besides being anti-trump ??

Antifa are George Soros paid thugs.

That's all you have to know to understand this issue.

I wondered, the way it was swinging, if it wasn’t a board covered in nails.
That was a baseball bat..........covered in cloth..........and he was.........as others carrying a shield.........

Clubs and shields at the event.........ANTIFA should have been disbanded for bringing weapons from the start............

Police allowing them to bring the clubs to an event......is a failure from the get go............

People will eventually die in these events.............BOTH SIDES.

upload_2018-8-4_18-55-9.jpeg

good point-----are there CARD CARRYING ANTIFA shit?

Antifa are George Soros paid thugs.

That's all you have to know to understand this issue.
Ya know Soto’s own the NYT now? Hence the racist they hired to rant.

View attachment 208530

Far left communists of “antifa” clashed with the Trump-supporting Patriot Prayer in Portland, Oregon Saturday. Though the groups have clashed several times over the last year and a half, the August 4th edition is shaping up to be like none other, as both groups are upping the ante.
BEATINGS AND BLOOD IN PORTLAND=> Trump Supporter Clubbed - Blood Gushing From Head (VIDEO)

iANTIFA losers are doing a real good job making sure Trump wins aggain bahahaah.

You idiots are beating up cops omg if you only knew what pure moronic idiots you look like.

LMFAO

I saw that whole thing.
There was a fight over an American flag, and an Antifa goon hit the guy with some sort of weighted umbrella looking thing.

Both groups went there wanting this to happen.

Here's the thing though. PP had a permit to gather, if they would have simply been left alone, hardly anyone here would have never even knew a rally had occurred.
Instead, Antifa shows up each time, violence always breaks out, and PP ends up getting national attention all thanks to the dupes at Antifa.

Forum List

Back