Beat The Rapist......and Get Arrested?????

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
Today's tale verifies Hoover's famous dictum:
"Justice is incidental to law and order."
J.Edgar Hoover

"...husband savagely beat a would-be rapist to death with a tire iron after the man attacked his wife inside their Bronx apartment, police sources said Tuesday.

Amadu Kamara said Diallo, a native of Guinea in West Africa, was a quiet man who never caused any problems in the building.

“He seemed like a fine gentleman,” said Kamara, 47. “He’s a hard-working person. You don’t see him getting into any kind of trouble.”

Career criminal Earl Nash became a crime statistic Monday night in a violent throwdown with Mamadou Diallo inside an blood-spattered elevator at the Claremont Village apartment building, sources said.

Nash, 43, was bolting from the Diallo apartment when the 61-year-old cab driver arrived — rushing to the building after a desperate call for help from his battered wife, sources said.

Nash suffered a fractured skull, and died at Lincoln Hospital."
Bronx man fatally beats would-be rapist who attacked his wife

A heart-warming tale.....

Except for this:

article-beat-0531.jpg

...Diallo emerged from the 42nd Precinct in handcuffs,..."

What jury is gonna convict this guy????

Give him the key to the city!!!

Hell, that's NY where it's a circus...Around here the cops would finish beating the rapist for you, then laugh, pat you on the back and tell you to go home..

Didn't this occur in the nitwit DeBlasio kingdom? (If so, than that's all anyone needs to know..........).

Yup.....the DeBlasio kingdom that also created this:

"New York City Lets You Choose From 31 Different Gender Identities"
New York City Lets You Choose From 31 Different Gender Identities

Liberals....Democrats....
You can't make this stuff up.

Is it true that most New Yawkers failed to vote in the mayoral election that he won? (If so, than New York, deserves him.....).

Didn't this occur in the nitwit DeBlasio kingdom? (If so, than that's all anyone needs to know..........).

Yup.....the DeBlasio kingdom that also created this:

"New York City Lets You Choose From 31 Different Gender Identities"
New York City Lets You Choose From 31 Different Gender Identities

Liberals....Democrats....
You can't make this stuff up.

Is it true that most New Yawkers failed to vote in the mayoral election that he won? (If so, than New York, deserves him.....).

Correct on both counts.....

...but I live here.

But there's a guy at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave, the titular head of the LGBT Movement who is even worse.

Yup...I live here.

Today's tale verifies Hoover's famous dictum:
"Justice is incidental to law and order."
J.Edgar Hoover

"...husband savagely beat a would-be rapist to death with a tire iron after the man attacked his wife inside their Bronx apartment, police sources said Tuesday.

Amadu Kamara said Diallo, a native of Guinea in West Africa, was a quiet man who never caused any problems in the building.

“He seemed like a fine gentleman,” said Kamara, 47. “He’s a hard-working person. You don’t see him getting into any kind of trouble.”

Career criminal Earl Nash became a crime statistic Monday night in a violent throwdown with Mamadou Diallo inside an blood-spattered elevator at the Claremont Village apartment building, sources said.

Nash, 43, was bolting from the Diallo apartment when the 61-year-old cab driver arrived — rushing to the building after a desperate call for help from his battered wife, sources said.

Nash suffered a fractured skull, and died at Lincoln Hospital."
Bronx man fatally beats would-be rapist who attacked his wife

A heart-warming tale.....

Except for this:

article-beat-0531.jpg

...Diallo emerged from the 42nd Precinct in handcuffs,..."

What jury is gonna convict this guy????

Give him the key to the city!!!

The US abandoned "justice" as a concept many, many decades ago. I hope this guy gets a good lawyer and they file a false imprisonment charge against the NYPD. This case is ridiculous.

What part of this is FUBAR'D doesn't justice get? What did they want the husband to do? Stand there and go "rape my wife and I'll call 911 on you naughty boy"?

NYC cops can't seem to let anyone named Diallo alone.

They probably had to take him in for questioning because a death had occurred.

If charges are brought against him, the jury is going to find that it was justifiable homicide.

Well PolitialChic, I came back to these forums to ask "What am I missing" with regard to this man's arrest. It would appear no one has a plausible explanation. Can't imagine what was going through the minds of the police (and DA maybe?) that arrested this man. He should be given the keys to the city.

NYC has a particularly restrictive legal climate regarding self-defense. If the concept of self-defense against criminals becomes popular with the masses then many public servants will feel threatened.

If it is true that the assailant was bolting out of the out of the apartment when Mr. Diallo arrived and did not attack him, then Mr. Diallo will find himself in a sticky legal predicament for his actions because he can't claim self-defense from a legal perspective. However, that is not a problem good old fashioned jury nullification can't fix!:cool-45:

Well PolitialChic, I came back to these forums to ask "What am I missing" with regard to this man's arrest. It would appear no one has a plausible explanation. Can't imagine what was going through the minds of the police (and DA maybe?) that arrested this man. He should be given the keys to the city.

And welcome back

NYC has a particularly restrictive legal climate regarding self-defense. If the concept of self-defense against criminals becomes popular with the masses then many public servants will feel threatened.

If it is true that the assailant was bolting out of the out of the apartment when Mr. Diallo arrived and did not attack him, then Mr. Diallo will find himself in a sticky legal predicament for his actions because he can't claim self-defense from a legal perspective. However, that is not a problem good old fashioned jury nullification can't fix!:cool-45:

Welcome to the board, Lenny

Not only New York, but all liberal strongholds put you in prison for protecting yourself. In Europe too. This is called the reasonable force law. For example if a burglar beats you up, you can only push him gently to the door or you are unreasonable and a violent offender. Or if a rapist rapes you, you can gently hold his dick back or you are a criminal. Or if a murderer shoots your head off, you must first wait until the bullet goes through you before criticizing him or you break the law.

Forum List

Back