First for a Presidential nominee: Trump facing fraud charges on both coasts

R

rdean

Donald Trump sued for fraud in California and New York

NY court rules fraud charges against Trump University can proceed | Fox News

Here's What's At Stake in Today's Trump University Hearing

Presumptive Republican Presidential nominee Donald Trump, no stranger to litigation, faces some off-message distractions from at least two civil lawsuits in the immediate months ahead.

One is in San Diego, and concerns his controversial Trump University operation, and the other is in West Palm Beach, Fla, and relates to the Trump National Golf Resort of Jupiter, Fla.

Just how distracting these cases may prove we’ll begin to find out Friday, when a San Diego federal judge sets a trial date in a class-action against Trump University, which sold real-estate seminars to the public between 2005 and 2010.

Trump is a named defendant in that case, and is expected to be a key witness in it. (He is also a defendant in two other Trump University suits—a civil racketeering case brought in San Diego federal court and a consumer fraud suit brought by New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman in Manhattan state court. But neither of those cases will come to trial before the general election in November.)

---------------------------------------

Now we know why Republicans are screaming about Hillary's emails. They are trying to cover up the fact their nominee actually hurt people. Actually tricked Americans out of their money.

Interesting days ahead.

No wonder he calls the judge Mexican. Should do wonders for his case.

Donald's honeymoon with the press appears over.

Funny they never said a word until he was the leading candidate for POTUS.

The lawsuit against Trump University was filed in 2013, and the lawsuit in Florida is part of an ongoing legal battle that's been going on for nearly a decade.

So, you're full of shit.
The strangest thing you Clinton supporters fail to realize is WE DON'T CARE. Not even a little.

Now we know why Republicans are screaming about Hillary's emails. They are trying to cover up the fact their nominee actually hurt people. Actually tricked Americans out of their money.
Huge difference Deanie boy....... :cool:

Hillary's emails involve a breach of national security and possible felony prison time..

Whereas, Trump's alleged lawsuit problems are a civil court matter.

The lawsuit against Trump University was filed in 2013, and the lawsuit in Florida is part of an ongoing legal battle that's been going on for nearly a decade.

So, you're full of shit.
Let me know when it amounts to something. I mean, it's not like the Justice Dept. is considering indicting him for compromising national security, is it?

So, you're full of shit.
The strangest thing you Clinton supporters fail to realize is WE DON'T CARE. Not even a little.

:lol:

I'm not a Clinton supporter, and for someone who doesn't care, you sure do whine about her a lot.

So, you're full of shit.
Let me know when it amounts to something. I mean, it's not like the Justice Dept. is considering indicting him for compromising national security, is it?

:lol::lol:

When you're cornered, it's time to deflect!

So, you're full of shit.

moving-the-goalposts1.jpeg

So, you're full of shit.

Nope. The left has always hated Trump and suing him is routine, it's only been escalated since he decided to run for POTUS (as a Republican). If he had run as a Democrat we wouldn't even know about this).

So, you're full of shit.

Nope. The left has always hated Trump and suing him is routine, it's only been escalated since he decided to run for POTUS (as a Republican). If he had run as a Democrat we wouldn't even know about this).

Trump was a Democrat, up until a couple of years ago.

People have been always been suing Donald Trump because he's a shitty businessman.

Funny the Lawfirm that Trumped up the university lawsuit is huge Hilly speaker fee club member to the tune of over 600G.....see if its just another bogus lib lawsuit during election season to claim the other candidate cant be trusted....regular happening for several election cycles

Funny the Lawfirm that Trumped up the university lawsuit is huge Hilly speaker fee club member to the tune of over 600G.....see if its just another bogus lib lawsuit during election season to claim the other candidate cant be trusted....regular happening for several election cycles

Again, the lawsuit was filed long before Trump was running for President.

Forum List

Back