"Beastiality"

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's sadistic junk. People like that have real issues.

I guess you dont understand what clarifying the rules means..... and free speech.

The rules clearly says.... members. I was not aware a fictional character was a member....therefor...NOT covered under the new rule.

It's not a issue of speech. It's that you're an arrogant and pompous indivual. Wanna be sexy woman. You're ugly though.

Junky personality

Sure it is. Muslims just dont get that.... just look at how fast you jumped on my comment about a goat sucking pig fucker.

We have adopted a new policy here at USMB. A member can no longer infer another member engages in an act of beastiality in any forum.

In any forum? Or in any form?

What if someone is engaging in "intimate intercourse" with another
where they are both attacking each other as beasts. Is that a form of beastiality?

You forgot the most important question, what about furries?

FURRIES2.jpg

I guess you dont understand what clarifying the rules means..... and free speech.

The rules clearly says.... members. I was not aware a fictional character was a member....therefor...NOT covered under the new rule.

It's not a issue of speech. It's that you're an arrogant and pompous indivual. Wanna be sexy woman. You're ugly though.

Junky personality

You need to change your screen name to BecauseIAmIncoherent.

Junky personality

Sure it is. Muslims just dont get that.... just look at how fast you jumped on my comment about a goat sucking pig fucker.

You're a sadistic person.

It's easier to just be consistent, kind of like the "**** rule" and the "****** rule".

oh...and just for clarity...since the rule is very specific.... about not accusing.... members

i take it that everyone else NOT a member is up for grabs? Cuz im going to put mohomed right up there with goat sucking pig fucker.

We have adopted a new policy here at USMB. A member can no longer infer another member engages in an act of beastiality in any forum.

Go to hell bitch. What a sadistic skank bitch

Another issue, if you call someone a female dog are you accusing them of bestiality?

oh...and just for clarity...since the rule is very specific.... about not accusing.... members

i take it that everyone else NOT a member is up for grabs? Cuz im going to put mohomed right up there with goat sucking pig fucker.

Go to hell bitch. What a sadistic skank bitch

Another issue, if you call someone a female dog are you accusing them of bestiality?

well shit...i should report him....i am OFFENDED!!!

Would be nice if you guys just made it clear that no member should infer another member participates in any obscene activities.

Illegal or not.

Issues should be debated. Not posters.

What is obscene? What if we want to debate about posters?

Oh, my god, put on your big girl panties and suck it the fuck up.

It doesn't offend me. It's how unnecessary and sadistic that was that got to me. Obviously she's said that many times before. But I never would expect her to be a lowlife scumbag about it.

We already know that Mohammad being a pig sucking pedophile doesn't bother you, or is that the real reason you are always defending him?

Would be nice if you guys just made it clear that no member should infer another member participates in any obscene activities.

Illegal or not.

Issues should be debated. Not posters.

What is obscene? What if we want to debate about posters?

Yeah, like we could always debate whether or not Quantum is a big enough word for your windbaggery... :eusa_angel:

Last edited:
the most vile racism

the most vile anti-semitism

the ugliest conspiracy loons

and those things are ok?

but we're worried about 'beastiality'.

i didn't know we had a beastiality problem.

i wonder who whined.

most likely Koshergirl.....Although maybe not because she tended to link gay sex and it together.....So.....hmmm, Predfan's a whiny bitch..

Junky personality

It is an issue of speech for everyone who doesn't worship pig sucking pedophiles.

Oh, my god, put on your big girl panties and suck it the fuck up.

It doesn't offend me. It's how unnecessary and sadistic that was that got to me. Obviously she's said that many times before. But I never would expect her to be a lowlife scumbag about it.

We already know that Mohammad being a pig sucking pedophile doesn't bother you, or is that the real reason you are always defending him?

pppsstt... mohammad.... not a member.... so fair game.

:lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back