"Beastiality"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now for a serious question you mods.....

what about when its a joke.... everyone knows its a joke...and its ALL in good fun?

I'm curious to know what the punishment is for breaking this new rule? I don't think it's been specified yet.

The question about the 'sucks off goats' rep tag is a reasonable one as well. If we neg someone, and their tag now says they suck off goats... have we broken the no bestiality comment rule?

what about when its a joke.... everyone knows its a joke...and its ALL in good fun?

How would I or you know what "everyone knows"?

if i quote you.... i am speaking to you. If you laugh and are having a good time... then "everyone knows" ...ie...the people involved.

if i quote you.... i am speaking to you. If you laugh and are having a good time... then "everyone knows" ...ie...the people involved.

If you quote randomposterx and accuse him/her of bestiality 10 seconds after he/her logs off for the night and I see your post 11 second later, how am I to know?

If you quote randomposterx and accuse him/her of bestiality 10 seconds after he/her logs off for the night and I see your post 11 second later, how am I to know?

well you guys have no problem saying Obama is a commie with zero evidence..:)

Alright

what if it is as of now...and established running joke between the two of us......

:eek:

Is that you McCarthy?

Alright

what if it is as of now...and established running joke between the two of us......

It's easier to just be consistent, kind of like the "**** rule" and the "****** rule".

I wasn't aware that that was a board rule. :confused:

Alright

It's easier to just be consistent, kind of like the "**** rule" and the "****** rule".

you all have turned into a bunch of pussies....... :lol:

I wasn't aware that that was a board rule. :confused:
Plasmaball thinks all forums are political, and can't get out of attack mode. <facepalm>

Last edited:

Alright

oh...and just for clarity...since the rule is very specific.... about not accusing.... members

i take it that everyone else NOT a member is up for grabs? Cuz im going to put mohomed right up there with goat sucking pig fucker.

We have adopted a new policy here at USMB. A member can no longer infer another member engages in an act of beastiality in any forum.

Last edited:
Alright

oh...and just for clarity...since the rule is very specific.... about not accusing.... members

i take it that everyone else NOT a member is up for grabs? Cuz im going to put mohomed right up there with goat sucking pig fucker.

We have adopted a new policy here at USMB. A member can no longer infer another member engages in an act of beastiality in any forum.

Go to hell bitch. What a sadistic skank bitch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back