Be thankful you were born in America and not Nigeria.

Figures. You really need to stop reading National Geographic.
Ikr? I should listen to racist fucks like you lie to me.

I've never lied to you. But you lie every time you call me a racist. I've been to Africa. You haven't.

And you've believed a lie for your entire life.
You have lied to me 2 times in the last 5 minutes. You are a racist. That much is clear.
I dont give a damn where you been. Its probably a lie anyways.
Africa is a shithole. Deal with it

Nope. I haven't lied. Have no need to. What you call racism isn't.

If Africa is a shithole whites made it that way. Deal with it.
There is 4 lies in 20 minutes.
Maybe not but you are certainly a racist.
Africa was a shithole before whites. Your victimized, faggot ass just has to blame someone else. Because you are a whiny pussy.

I haven't told one lie. Colonization by whites fucked up Africa. That's the way it is. No amount of your repeating the lies whites like you tell themselves to avoid the truth changes that.

Ikr? I should listen to racist fucks like you lie to me.

I've never lied to you. But you lie every time you call me a racist. I've been to Africa. You haven't.

You have lied to me 2 times in the last 5 minutes. You are a racist. That much is clear.

Africa was a shithole before whites. Your victimized, faggot ass just has to blame someone else. Because you are a whiny pussy.

I haven't told one lie. Colonization by whites fucked up Africa. That's the way it is. No amount of your repeating the lies whites like you tell themselves to avoid the truth changes that.
5 lies today. Man, youbreally need to work on your character.
Africa was/is a shithole. But thats a lot better than what you are :D

You black folks think you've got it rough here because cops might pull you over and give you a hard time? In Nigeria the police chop off your legs.

Warning: EXTREMELY graphic video. Do not click if you are squeamish.

Let's have historical contest. OK ?

I'll point out and show examples of the extremely graphically violent things white Americans have done to black Americans

And you point out and show examples of the extremely graphically violent things Nigerians have done to black Americans

And let's see who wins.

Fancy the challenge ?

Thought not

Sit down

Historical context?

That video was filmed in contemporary times.

That's the sort of violence common in Africa. It happens every day. Gruesome, horrific torture and killing without a shred of human compassion.

Similar acts of depraved murder are filmed and uploaded to the internet by Mexican drug cartels. Even worse. If a white man did something like that, it would be international headlines and all white men would be held to account.

When black or brown people do it, the world shrugs. Because nobody expects anything better from you.

Except that is not so. When has America been sanctioned for its racism and state sanctioned murder of people of color?

Whites just believe laws don't apply to them.

5 lies today. Man, youbreally need to work on your character.
Africa was/is a shithole. But thats a lot better than what you are :D

Nothing wrong with my character. You have the problem.. You've never seen Africa. So your assessment is a lie.

You black folks think you've got it rough here because cops might pull you over and give you a hard time? In Nigeria the police chop off your legs.

I'll point out and show examples of the extremely graphically violent things white Americans have done to black Americans

And you point out and show examples of the extremely graphically violent things Nigerians have done to black Americans

And let's see who wins.

Fancy the challenge ?

Thought not

Sit down

Historical context?

That's the sort of violence common in Africa. It happens every day. Gruesome, horrific torture and killing without a shred of human compassion.

Similar acts of depraved murder are filmed and uploaded to the internet by Mexican drug cartels. Even worse. If a white man did something like that, it would be international headlines and all white men would be held to account.

When black or brown people do it, the world shrugs. Because nobody expects anything better from you.
Have I ever said that there is not violent ppl in Africa ?

No. So why are you bringing it up ?

My point is white people have been the most violent people ever to walk the earth.

Now do you want to challenge me on this or not ?

The most violent countries on earth today are in South America and Africa. White-majority society is peaceful. If the US did not have such a large african and hispanic population, our violent crime rate would not be such an issue.

And let's see who wins.

Fancy the challenge ?

Thought not

Sit down

Historical context?

My point is white people have been the most violent people ever to walk the earth.

The most violent countries on earth today are in South America and Africa. White-majority society is peaceful. If the US did not have such a large african and hispanic population, our violent crime rate would not be such an issue.

You don't know much about our foreign policy.

Besides whites commit the most violent crime.

And let's see who wins.

Fancy the challenge ?

Thought not

Sit down

Historical context?

Foreign policy is a completely separate topic from domestic crime rates. If I had my way, we'd withdraw from the middle east entirely. All of us nationalists feel the same. That's why the media demonizes our movement, because they're the propaganda arm of the elite ruling class.

And let's see who wins.

Fancy the challenge ?

Thought not

Sit down

Historical context?

Except that is not so. When has America been sanctioned for its racism and state sanctioned murder of people of color?

White men invented the concept of universal human rights. White men abolished slavery, invented democracy and forged a path for humanity from a medieval-feudalistic mindset into the enlightened modern era. Yet some of us want to tear it all down because mistakes were made along the way.

You understand that's not how life works right?

That's about the most absurd thing you can possibly say. I also know you will ask why, and then no matter how much I post to prove how absurd a comment it is, you will argue about it, and so will the same people that make the comments like your's here, and nothing gets accomplished.

I just wish some day people that think using such fallacies would learn, but I won't hold me breath on it.

Huh? It's absurd to say that black people are better off living in America than in Nigeria?

You know that's not what is absurd, but then again those of your ilk like to use several fallacies to trick lower intelligent people to follow your way of life.

Almost EVERY person in the world can be traced back to a single gene that can be traced from Africa, and many of the Black people in this country are more American than the several white people who's families immigrated in the late 19th and early 20th centuries.

https://www.sciencemag.org/news/201...-trace-back-single-migration-more-50000-years
Well if all us white privileged folks have a gene of African origin how come we don’t sing and dance when put in chains? Why do we mispronounce axe? Why do we speak English rather than Ebonics? And how come we don’t choose to hone our shooting skills on the streets of our neighborhoods?

And let's see who wins.

Fancy the challenge ?

Thought not

Sit down

Historical context?

I'll ask you for the second time

White people have been the most violent people on this earth.

And I'll tell you what ? I'll give you a chance. I won't include any wars that whites fought in and killed millions. No WW1 or WW2. Or Civil War.

OK ? But despite that

Whites have still been the most violent people ever to walk the earth.

Now if you don't want to challenge this, then be quiet.

And let's see who wins.

Fancy the challenge ?

Thought not

Sit down

Historical context?

And I'll tell you what ? I'll give you a chance. I won't include any wars that whites fought in and killed millions. No WW1 or WW2. Or Civil War.

OK ? But despite that

You made an assertion, now back it up with some facts.

And let's see who wins.

Fancy the challenge ?

Thought not

Sit down

Historical context?

OK ? But despite that

You made an assertion, now back it up with some facts.
I'll take that as a tap out.

The past and present and future of black people concern me the most and in that history white people are and have been the main evil.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Have you ever been to Nigeria ?

I doubt it. He probably read some old national geographic article about rural African nomads and thinks all of Africa is like that.
Nigeria is a third world country. I dont need old magazines to know that. I can look up stats.
Of course, thats probably racist, right? :lol:

That's what you tell me when I post stats about white people. You don't know anything about Nigeria.
Link? Or are you lying again?
I know enough to know its a shithole. That whole continent is a shithole.

Fuck you. I'm not wasting my time looking for a link because your punk ass doesn't want to drop a lie you believe about a place you've never seen. Africa was doing quite fine until whitey decided he had a right to rob the continent of it's resources. So if Africa is a shithole, it's because of whites.

Africa is still being looted, pillaged and raped by corrupt interference to this day. Anyone who has made a business trip there and speaks to people living there who see it happening knows the truth.

World is plundering Africa's wealth of 'billions of dollars a year'

And let's see who wins.

Fancy the challenge ?

Thought not

Sit down

Historical context?

White men invented the concept of universal human rights. White men abolished slavery, invented democracy and forged a path for humanity from a medieval-feudalistic mindset into the enlightened modern era. Yet some of us want to tear it all down because mistakes were made along the way.

White men have done none of these things. If you studied anything outside European revised history you'd know that.

And let's see who wins.

Fancy the challenge ?

Thought not

Sit down

Historical context?

Foreign policy is a completely separate topic from domestic crime rates. If I had my way, we'd withdraw from the middle east entirely. All of us nationalists feel the same. That's why the media demonizes our movement, because they're the propaganda arm of the elite ruling class.

It is not. When we decide to support a side, we are responsible for it's policy. All we have done in the places you mention is install and remove leaders. We have created the instability that creates conflicts. Whites like you are real good about pointing out the wrongs of every other race. We have had 2 world wars because of whites. Perhaps you should check your attitude.

Africa is undeniably a shithole
they should thank their lucky stars they were born in the US
but no, they hate the US--even the Obamas--which I've linked many times
even the rich blacks hate America/whites/etc

They will never stop hating whitey...it's an essential part of their identity. No matter how much money the left throws at them. Might as well flush it down the toilet. The black "community" thanks to their unrelenting resentment and violent tendencies is like a cancerous tumor that is killing America. If not for them, the US would be comparable to Europe in terms of crime rates and such. Biggest mistake ever was bringing them here. Second biggest mistake was not sending them all back.

They will never stop hating whitey...it's an essential part of their identity. No matter how much money the left throws at them. Might as well flush it down the toilet. The black "community" thanks to their unrelenting resentment and violent tendencies is like a cancerous tumor that is killing America. If not for them, the US would be comparable to Europe in terms of crime rates and such. Biggest mistake ever was bringing them here. Second biggest mistake was not sending them all back.
yes
never will be racial harmony=blacks indoctrinated

Forum List

Back