Be thankful you were born in America and not Nigeria.

impuretrash

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2017
You black folks think you've got it rough here because cops might pull you over and give you a hard time? In Nigeria the police chop off your legs.

Warning: EXTREMELY graphic video. Do not click if you are squeamish.

You understand that's not how life works right?

That's about the most absurd thing you can possibly say. I also know you will ask why, and then no matter how much I post to prove how absurd a comment it is, you will argue about it, and so will the same people that make the comments like your's here, and nothing gets accomplished.

I just wish some day people that think using such fallacies would learn, but I won't hold me breath on it.

That's about the most absurd thing you can possibly say. I also know you will ask why, and then no matter how much I post to prove how absurd a comment it is, you will argue about it, and so will the same people that make the comments like your's here, and nothing gets accomplished.

I just wish some day people that think using such fallacies would learn, but I won't hold me breath on it.

Huh? It's absurd to say that black people are better off living in America than in Nigeria?

Huh? It's absurd to say that black people are better off living in America than in Nigeria?

You know that's not what is absurd, but then again those of your ilk like to use several fallacies to trick lower intelligent people to follow your way of life.

Almost EVERY person in the world can be traced back to a single gene that can be traced from Africa, and many of the Black people in this country are more American than the several white people who's families immigrated in the late 19th and early 20th centuries.

https://www.sciencemag.org/news/201...-trace-back-single-migration-more-50000-years

Last edited:

You know that's not what is absurd, but then again those of your ilk like to use several fallacies to trick lower intelligent people to follow your way of life.

Almost EVERY person in the world can be traced back to a single gene that can be traced from Africa, and many of the Black people in this country are more American than the several white people who's families immigrated in the lat 19th and early 20th centuries.

https://www.sciencemag.org/news/201...-trace-back-single-migration-more-50000-years
I am just happy I wasn't born black...I mean the hair alone is enough to make a person want to drink bleach. I mean...is it...hair? Very odd stuff. However...I may have been really good at sports. Yet, probably rather poor at school. Would I have known who my father was? Perhaps not...
So many variables to consider.

Almost EVERY person in the world can be traced back to a single gene that can be traced from Africa, and many of the Black people in this country are more American than the several white people who's families immigrated in the lat 19th and early 20th centuries.

I am just happy I wasn't born black...I mean the hair alone is enough to make a person want to drink bleach. I mean...is it...hair? Very odd stuff. However...I may have been really good at sports. Yet, probably rather poor at school. Would I have known who my father was? Perhaps not...

Black people are not the only ones with curly hair.

Is it hair though? In then sense of hair as we know it? It seems to be the consistency of wool. I am NOT trying to be mean. I am asking a serious question.

Another dumb ass white created racist bait thread that the "non racist, colorblind" whites here don't object to.

Is it hair though? In then sense of hair as we know it? It seems to be the consistency of wool. I am NOT trying to be mean. I am asking a serious question.
Daniel 7:9
As I continued to watch, thrones were set in place, and the Ancient of Days took His seat. His clothing was white as snow, and the hair of His head like pure wool. His throne was flaming with fire, and its wheels were all ablaze.

Daniel 7:9
As I continued to watch, thrones were set in place, and the Ancient of Days took His seat. His clothing was white as snow, and the hair of His head like pure wool. His throne was flaming with fire, and its wheels were all ablaze.
Yes...this has been argued forever. Some say it is reference to color and some say consistency. Don't know...anyone have Daniel's number? I need some final clarification.

Thats not the only reason.
Nigeria, for the most part, is a shithole.

You black folks think you've got it rough here because cops might pull you over and give you a hard time? In Nigeria the police chop off your legs.

Warning: EXTREMELY graphic video. Do not click if you are squeamish.

Let's have historical contest. OK ?

I'll point out and show examples of the extremely graphically violent things white Americans have done to black Americans

And you point out and show examples of the extremely graphically violent things Nigerians have done to black Americans

And let's see who wins.

Fancy the challenge ?

Thought not

Sit down

Have you ever been to Nigeria ?

I doubt it. He probably read some old national geographic article about rural African nomads and thinks all of Africa is like that.
Nigeria is a third world country. I dont need old magazines to know that. I can look up stats.
Of course, thats probably racist, right? :lol:

I doubt it. He probably read some old national geographic article about rural African nomads and thinks all of Africa is like that.
Nigeria is a third world country. I dont need old magazines to know that. I can look up stats.

That's what you tell me when I post stats about white people. You don't know anything about Nigeria.

That's what you tell me when I post stats about white people. You don't know anything about Nigeria.
Link? Or are you lying again?
I know enough to know its a shithole. That whole continent is a shithole.

Forum List

Back