Be prepared to defend yourselves against a great evil

RodISHI

Platinum Member
Nov 29, 2008
The time is looming closer to the point where each will have to make choices whether to allow government to force vaccinate you or not.

Sad part is there are preachers and clergy of the world who claim to be evangelicals supporting this abomination. They are not of Christ (anointed) or they would know better. They are doing their part to get out the mark of the beast among those who will take it. The number of a man 666, this is the mark those who do things in my name who are not of "Me".

Jeremiah 14:15 Therefore thus saith the LORD concerning the prophets that prophesy in my name, and I sent them not, yet they say, Sword and famine shall not be in this land; By sword and famine shall those prophets be consumed.

Last edited:
The time is looming closer to the point where each will have to make choices whether to allow government to force vaccinate you or not.

Sad part is there are preachers and clergy of the world who claim to be evangelicals supporting this abomination. They are not of Christ (anointed) or they would know better. They are doing their part to get out the mark of the beast among those who will take it. The number of a man 666, this is the mark those who do things in my name who are not of "Me".

Jeremiah 14:15 Therefore thus saith the LORD concerning the prophets that prophesy in my name, and I sent them not, yet they say, Sword and famine shall not be in this land; By sword and famine shall those prophets be consumed.

Thanks for the info.

What does a vaccine have to do with the mark of the beast?

Look, when people switch to subcutaneous RFID, it's not going to be snuck into some vaccine - people will volunteer - they already are.

The most evil company in the history of the world, Apple is already rolling out implanted chips.

I posted this before so I just snap shot it for it could easily be reposted if needed.
666 beast system.png

Why "chip"? It isn't necessary- cell phones. Besides that, the US GODvernment has, at it's finger tips, all there is to know about anyone, anywhere, anytime- they know where I am- they can vaccinate me, or chip me- AFTER I'm dead. P,E,R.I.O.D.
Not one second before.

Look, when people switch to subcutaneous RFID, it's not going to be snuck into some vaccine - people will volunteer - they already are.

The most evil company in the history of the world, Apple is already rolling out implanted chips.

Sorry. The great Satan beat them to it. Your passport is chipped. If the IRS needs to "talk to you" they can confer with TGS customs and immediately track your ass to within sniper range.

When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand: )

RFID is old tech, they don't need to use that anymore. It is cumbersome.

The thinking is the same though. . .

Polio was taken care by having 95% of the population vaccinated. In my lifetime, I remember the my parents taking the whole family to the Community House where we received the require immunizations by law. There were no Karens running around. People just did it and went home and diseases were wiped out. These were "Good Republicans" and "Good Democrats". Time for you to grow the F**k up.

RFID is old tech, they don't need to use that anymore. It is cumbersome.

The thinking is the same though. . .

The desolation is destruction, to lay waste, to leave bare, to strip. There is a treatment for it and no reason to force or mandate anything that has a viable treatment. The mask are also physc warfare to take away individualism.

The marking of the forehead, the consciousness- consider how lobotomies were performed and the results thereof. Location of the third eye. The right hand is where spiritual agreement takes place- likened to a signature. It happens both in spirit and in flesh. In earth as in heaven, the kingdom of heaven is within each, Luke 17:21 which verse BTW has been deleted from certain versions of the Bible.

RNA vaccines alter DNA
Aborted Babies used in vaccines
Animal pieces and portions used in Vaccines _ mixing of species is strictly forbidden (no you don't have to follow the law but you will suffer the consequences of willfully ignoring the law given to Moses for God's people)
Vaccines are now by design created to strip bare the natural immune system and an attempt to replace God's natural immunity given to the human.

Polio was taken care by having 95% of the population vaccinated. In my lifetime, I remember the my parents taking the whole family to the Community House where we received the require immunizations by law. There were no Karens running around. People just did it and went home and diseases were wiped out. These were "Good Republicans" and "Good Democrats". Time for you to grow the F**k up.
Bill Gates and crew brought it back even more deadly as more virulent strain than it was previously. It was never fully eradicated either so quit pushing your lies. Best practices are keep clean and don't play in the sewage or someone else's shit.

I already made my mind long ago. They'll do it over my dead body.

I already made my mind long ago. They'll do it over my dead body.
I've never had a vaccine and sure do not intend to let anyone give me one at this point. Who in their right mind would? And anyone calling for mandates of them needs to be permanently removed from any authoritative position whether clergy, political or government.

Also if anyone reads the article it sounds like they intend to start on the most vulnerable in institutions.

Forum List

Back