Be clear

ForeverYoung436

Gold Member
Aug 10, 2009
I think all of the posters should make clear if they are for a 2-state solution, one Palestine (Gd forbid) or one Israel. Even Norman Finklestein has come come to the realization that most pro-Palestinians want ALL of Israel. I think this is where we all stand:
pbel-2 states
monte-all Palestine
Billo reilly-2 states
Joe-all Palestine
toastman-2 states
Roudy-all Israel
Penelope-all Palestine

I think all of the posters should make clear if they are for a 2-state solution, one Palestine (Gd forbid) oer one Israel. Even Norman Finklestein has come come to the realization that most pro-Palestinians want ALL of Israel. I think this is where we all stand:
pbel-2 states
monte-all Palestine
Billo reilly-2 states
Joe-all Palestine
toastman-2 states
Roudy-all Israel
penelope-all Palestine

Any two state solution can only result in two states at endless war. Unless & until the Palestinian leaders are ever willing to negotiate a lasting peace with Israel, there will remain a No State solution for the Palis.

I think all of the posters should make clear if they are for a 2-state solution, one Palestine (Gd forbid) or one Israel. Even Norman Finklestein has come come to the realization that most pro-Palestinians want ALL of Israel. I think this is where we all stand:
pbel-2 states
monte-all Palestine
Billo reilly-2 states
Joe-all Palestine
toastman-2 states
Roudy-all Israel
Penelope-all Palestine

Tinmore-all Palestine
Humanity-2 states

Last edited:
I have stated before that Israel should have annexed all territory captured in 1967. It would have saved them a world of grief.

One state, of Israel.

pbel-2 states
monte-all Palestine
Billo reilly-2 states
Joe-all Palestine
toastman-2 states
Roudy-all Israel
Penelope-all Palestine
I couldn't care less. What difference does it make? One or two, how are we going to prosper and be a better America either way? Will either way solve our many social and economic woes? Will be freer? Will we have a brighter future? Will it end poverty, homelessness, and suffering in America? Will it end corruption in Washington politics?

pbel-2 states
monte-all Palestine
Billo reilly-2 states
Joe-all Palestine
toastman-2 states
Roudy-all Israel
Penelope-all Palestine
I couldn't care less. What difference does it make? One or two, how are we going to prosper and be a better America either way? Will either way solve our many social and economic woes? Will be freer? Will we have a brighter future? Will it end poverty, homelessness, and suffering in America? Will it end corruption in Washington politics?

I think you're on the wrong Board. If you clicked on the Israel/Palestine Board, then you must want to talk about these issues.

pbel-2 states
monte-all Palestine
Billo reilly-2 states
Joe-all Palestine
toastman-2 states
Roudy-all Israel
Penelope-all Palestine

I think you're on the wrong Board. If you clicked on the Israel/Palestine Board, then you must want to talk about these issues.

About myself, if Abbas would accept Israel as a Jewish state and give up the right of return, and if Netanyahu would stop building settlements for awhile, then I would support a 2-state solution.

pbel-2 states
monte-all Palestine
Billo reilly-2 states
Joe-all Palestine
toastman-2 states
Roudy-all Israel
Penelope-all Palestine

About myself, if Abbas would accept Israel as a Jewish state and give up the right of return, and if Netanyahu would stop building settlements for awhile, then I would support a 2-state solution.

And with that, I'm officially retiring from this den of vipers. I would say to y'all: stop living in the past. Bye.

pbel-2 states
monte-all Palestine
Billo reilly-2 states
Joe-all Palestine
toastman-2 states
Roudy-all Israel
Penelope-all Palestine
Actually solving the I/P Conflict is probably one of the biggest achievements for mediating between the Western world and the M.E./Arab Muslims that would impact the rest of the world indirectly - Something Obama and Kerry knows very well. Having a solution - even a temporarily real status quo - could lead to one of the biggest revolutions in the world in terms of economy, war on terrorism, ethnic tolerance, and human perspective.
It probably won't be the cure to all of our problems, but it could be a major milestone on the road to a better world.

Last edited:
pbel-2 states
monte-all Palestine
Billo reilly-2 states
Joe-all Palestine
toastman-2 states
Roudy-all Israel
Penelope-all Palestine

3 states with gaza out on a limb all by itself

pbel-2 states
monte-all Palestine
Billo reilly-2 states
Joe-all Palestine
toastman-2 states
Roudy-all Israel
Penelope-all Palestine

Sorry. My bad. I didn't see it. Please excuse me.

I have stated before that Israel should have annexed all territory captured in 1967. It would have saved them a world of grief.

One state, of Israel.

Your point re: annexation is a valid one. I know of not even one Palestinian citizen of Israel who has opted to leave Israel to go live in some Arab country. Is there ANYONE who disagrees with this?

One state, of Israel.

Your point re: annexation is a valid one. I know of not even one Palestinian citizen of Israel who has opted to leave Israel to go live in some Arab country. Is there ANYONE who disagrees with this?
Why should they leave their homeland and live elsewhere?

One state, of Israel.

What you refer to as "their homeland" is stolen land by the overwhelming majority of Palestinians without any titles or deeds whatsoever to the land they have been squatting on for generations.

pbel-2 states
monte-all Palestine
Billo reilly-2 states
Joe-all Palestine
toastman-2 states
Roudy-all Israel
Penelope-all Palestine

Tinmore-all Palestine
Humanity-2 states
The two state solution was first thrown on the table in 1937. According to the hype, it is the only solution. Most people favor it.

Almost 80 years later it is farther away than ever. What is the problem?

One state, of Israel.

What you refer to as "their homeland" is stolen land by the overwhelming majority of Palestinians without any titles or deeds whatsoever to the land they have been squatting on for generations.
As usual you are just shoveling Israeli bullshit.

6. The question of the availability of State Domain for Jewish settlement requires some explanation. It cannot be maintained that the Palestine Government has the free disposal of such lands, cultivable as well as waste, or that the Arab inhabitants have no claims in their apportionment.

Most of the cultivable State lands had been in occupation and under cultivation by Arabs for generations. They had owned the lands before the Ottoman Land Code was enacted, and, although, comparatively recently the Sultan acquired the titular ownership, the original possessors were not ousted and their position became that of tenants in perpetuity. They were allowed to sell their tenancy rights, and those rights were transmitted by inheritance to their descendants. Their position vis-à-vis the Sultan and, on his deposition, vis-à-vis the Turkish Government, was in some degree analogous to that of owners of ordinary Miri land.

Another question that has aroused considerable discussion is that of the Ghor Mudawwara Agreement of 1921, relating to the Baisan lands. It may be observed in regard to this question that it would not have been possible to grant Jewish settlers a share in the Baisan lands without buying out the rights of the Arabs, with their consent. That consent was not likely to have been obtained; nor could public funds have been applied to such a purpose. - See more at: Mandate for Palestine - Report of the Mandatory to the League of Nations 31 December 1930

pbel-2 states
monte-all Palestine
Billo reilly-2 states
Joe-all Palestine
toastman-2 states
Roudy-all Israel
Penelope-all Palestine

Too late for a two state since the hawkish jews have stole so much land and built on it, unless of course the Jews want to return the land?? Another issue the jews there are mainly atheist, secular, and really don't get along with the religious jews so there in you have another problem.

I think if I lived in Israel (God forbid) I'd live in Palestine, gaza , as far away from the jews as can be, I'd rather live with oppressed Palestinians that the arrogant ungodly jews.

One state, of Israel.

One state, of Israel.

Why should they? Why should they move. That like Jews moving to Mi and telling me to move to Indiana. Are you on meds.

Forum List

Back