BBC's "The Mormon Candidate"

CausingPAIN

Rookie
Jan 26, 2012
I'm not sure? Can you help?
I just saw this report, On mitt Romney mormon unreal if true and alarming to me.
Anyone know facts? other than you get 2-3 wives, my point of interrest is.

A church can order you to to give baby to them or excomunication,

And Park Romney. is excomunicated that his brother
what give?

real links below

BBC's "The Mormon Candidate" on Current (schedule). Not answering questions is m.o. for Mittens

Last edited Sun Aug 26, 2012, 12:35 AM USA/ET - Edit history (2)

The documentary itself is probably old news to many here. It was gripping to me today. This is not (just) an attack post from me. What caught my attention was how LDS-ers would clam up, would not answer direct questions about allegations about their religion or their practices (shunning; spying/stalking). Not to be frivolous (which I don't mind being), but it immediately reminded me of how Mittens avoids questions about his religion and his taxes, the EASY way he does it, because (I saw in the documentary) it is a well travelled reaction of Mormons. He usually doesn't get angry overtly, just sort of looks away and says something vague and moves right along.

A few years ago, the Mormons were giving away Easter videos on t.v. that were really beautifully filmed. The catch was to let a couple of their missionaries visit to talk. I was really/sincerely curious and asked them, without malice, what their religion preached. They talked (ONLY) about Jesus. I said that, well, I know about that topic, but WHAT IS DIFFERENT about their religion. They wouldn’t answer. I said that if I couldn’t hear something different I might as well stay as I am. But sound familiar? ROMNEY won’t answer questions about his religion or his money, and not answering questions is modus operandi for Mormons.

The documentary was loud and clear: Mormonism is a cult, “smarter than Scientologists.” ROMNEY is/was a high administrator of his religion. In the documentary an ex-Mormon said that when she left it, she was faced with ROMNEY presiding, who told her she would never see her children again. Lots of spying, CIA members tracking members, just really REALLY WEIRD. Also, it goes the other way: CIA recruits lots of Mormons for themselves. A Mittens cousin who is an ex-Mormon was interviewed and he said that he himself is shunned and stalked.

The Mormon Candidate :

Sun Aug 26 @ 9am (all on Current)
Mon Aug 27 @ 1pm
Tue Aug 28 @ 11pm
Thu Aug 30 @ 3am
Thu Aug 30 @ 10pm
Fri Aug 31 @ 11am
Sat Sep 1 @ 4am
Sat Sep 1 @ 9am
Sat Sep 1 @ 8pm
Sat Sep 1 @ 11pm
Mon Sep 3 @ 2am
Mon Sep 3 @ 6am
Mon Sep 3 @ 12pm
Mon Sep 3 @ 7pm
Mon Sep 3 @ 11pm
Tue Sep 4 @ 11am
Tue Sep 4 @ 4pm
Thu Sep 6 @ 11pm
https://www.google.com/#hl=en&sclie...pw.r_qf.&fp=c00b331b50d4e4b4&biw=1280&bih=621

Last edited:
You ask if anyone knows any facts and then get everything completely wrong. That's hilarious:)

oh and we will give away the videos even if people dont want to meet with the missionaries.

Im also very skeptical that they wouldnt tell you what's different with our religion when Joseph Smith, the Book of Mormon, and the Restoration are parts of the FIRST discussion, right after we talk about Jesus Christ.

Wow you better go get educated on the Mormon religion. Why was Obama's religion not important in 2008 or now?

Wow you better go get educated on the Mormon religion. Why was Obama's religion not important in 2008 or now?

Religion didn't matter in 2008. Obama having a hate minister as his mentor wasn't relevant. Some how today ONLY Romney's religion matters.

When fear and hate is all you got and you can't run on your record, you resort to this lowball techniques.

Last edited:
  • Banned
You ask if anyone knows any facts and then get everything completely wrong. That's hilarious:)

oh and we will give away the videos even if people dont want to meet with the missionaries.

Im also very skeptical that they wouldnt tell you what's different with our religion when Joseph Smith, the Book of Mormon, and the Restoration are parts of the FIRST discussion, right after we talk about Jesus Christ.

As you embarrass yourself not developing past the tooth fairy as a child understanding the difference between real and made up. I can count on you to maybe you know the difference between your brand and the other guy brand of taking advantage of individuals weaknesses and gullibility for profit power and control by sinister predators on the weak.

There is no god my only concern was to have an understanding of the facts to make a determination if real or not in content ,my basic opinion knowing that god never existed and applying the paragraph above you may understand that I want information, with that information I'll be prepared to offer assistance in the future to victims of god.

Now go back and play with your imaginary ofriend and fantasies and I will live in the real world

Praise the lord and please make a donation to my rep account.
By the way I had a virgin Mary citing after I had a bowel movement in the toilet just to help you along ,if this is your brand of nonsense,

Last edited:

As you embarrass yourself not developing past the tooth fairy as a child understanding the difference between real and made up. I can count on you to maybe you know the difference between your brand and the other guy brand of taking advantage of individuals weaknesses and gullibility for profit power and control by sinister predators on the weak.

There is no god my only concern was to have an understanding of the facts to make a determination if real or not in content ,my basic opinion knowing that god never existed and applying the paragraph above you may understand that I want information, with that information I'll be prepared to offer assistance in the future to victims of god.

Now go back and play with your imaginary ofriend and fantasies and I will live in the real world

Praise the lord and please make a donation to my rep account.
By the way I had a virgin Mary siting after I had a bowel movement in the toilet just to help you along ,if this is your brand of nonsense,

You write that post and talk to me about embarassing myself? Why? Because I know you're lying through your teeth when you claim that Missionaries wont tell you what's different about Mormons from other Christians when THE FIRST DISCUSSION goes directly into the Restoration, Joseph Smith and the Book of Mormon. Since you cant even respond to that, should I just conclude youve never read the Book of Mormon and have no idea what it is?

Religion didn't matter in 2008. Obama having a hate minister as his mentor wasn't relevant. Some how today ONLY Romney's religion matters.

When fear and hate is all you got and you can't run on your record, you resort to this lowball techniques.

"No no no, not God Bless America.. God da*n America!"

• Banned

I'm not interested in getting a master's degree in nonsense my interest was getting a simplified brief and update about this religious cult don't get me wrong about these individuals with my direct language but god does not exist and these story are made up by man thousands of years ago as a mechanism to control population. It's a great game grow up.

As for Islam I has the same exact view it's nonsense but this religion and they have a small percent of absolutely crazy fanatical murderous individuals and a and all the same baggage,

I interact with Mormons and Islamic frequently and tell them there's no god some or Mohammed whichever one it happens to be on the front with what I think,
they are nice people as these people recognize personal choices and if they flat out don't reject based on bigotry then they know what I think we have a clear understanding

I feel you have you have a need to masturbate because you feel Islam is more important than any other nonsense, the president has a religion banner I think all the other ones did to there are millions of voters that voted for him after the terrorist attack that feel satisfied he not an extremistsm, and that prophetic woman with Mccain he an arab stuff gee
Grow up and get over it

I just saw this report, On mitt Romney mormon unreal if true and alarming to me.

what give?

real links below

BBC's "The Mormon Candidate" on Current (schedule). Not answering questions is m.o. for Mittens

The documentary itself is probably old news to many here. It was gripping to me today. This is not (just) an attack post from me. What caught my attention was how LDS-ers would clam up, would not answer direct questions about allegations about their religion or their practices (shunning; spying/stalking). Not to be frivolous (which I don't mind being), but it immediately reminded me of how Mittens avoids questions about his religion and his taxes, the EASY way he does it, because (I saw in the documentary) it is a well travelled reaction of Mormons. He usually doesn't get angry overtly, just sort of looks away and says something vague and moves right along.

A few years ago, the Mormons were giving away Easter videos on t.v. that were really beautifully filmed. The catch was to let a couple of their missionaries visit to talk. I was really/sincerely curious and asked them, without malice, what their religion preached. They talked (ONLY) about Jesus. I said that, well, I know about that topic, but WHAT IS DIFFERENT about their religion. They wouldn’t answer. I said that if I couldn’t hear something different I might as well stay as I am. But sound familiar? ROMNEY won’t answer questions about his religion or his money, and not answering questions is modus operandi for Mormons.

The documentary was loud and clear: Mormonism is a cult, “smarter than Scientologists.” ROMNEY is/was a high administrator of his religion. In the documentary an ex-Mormon said that when she left it, she was faced with ROMNEY presiding, who told her she would never see her children again. Lots of spying, CIA members tracking members, just really REALLY WEIRD. Also, it goes the other way: CIA recruits lots of Mormons for themselves. A Mittens cousin who is an ex-Mormon was interviewed and he said that he himself is shunned and stalked.

The Mormon Candidate :

Mon Aug 27 @ 1pm
Tue Aug 28 @ 11pm
Thu Aug 30 @ 3am
Thu Aug 30 @ 10pm
Fri Aug 31 @ 11am
Sat Sep 1 @ 4am
Sat Sep 1 @ 9am
Sat Sep 1 @ 8pm
Sat Sep 1 @ 11pm
Mon Sep 3 @ 2am
Mon Sep 3 @ 6am
Mon Sep 3 @ 12pm
Mon Sep 3 @ 7pm
Mon Sep 3 @ 11pm
Tue Sep 4 @ 11am
Tue Sep 4 @ 4pm
Thu Sep 6 @ 11pm
https://www.google.com/#hl=en&sclie...pw.r_qf.&fp=c00b331b50d4e4b4&biw=1280&bih=621
I saw parts of this. Pretty scary, this cult.

Can you not comprehend the concept that all religions have nonsense hate good stuff bad stuff nice committee picnics bad community picnics hate rallies for any given issue
I flat out think billy Graham is a racist a and a bigot that feeds on weak minded gullible individuals in a glass cathedrals. It's pretty clear to me the same goes on elsewhere our do again feel i need to get a master's degree on the subject,
millions of voters were satisfied over this issue and voted for this president,

what give?

real links below

The Mormon Candidate :

Mon Aug 27 @ 1pm
Tue Aug 28 @ 11pm
Thu Aug 30 @ 3am
Thu Aug 30 @ 10pm
Fri Aug 31 @ 11am
Sat Sep 1 @ 4am
Sat Sep 1 @ 9am
Sat Sep 1 @ 8pm
Sat Sep 1 @ 11pm
Mon Sep 3 @ 2am
Mon Sep 3 @ 6am
Mon Sep 3 @ 12pm
Mon Sep 3 @ 7pm
Mon Sep 3 @ 11pm
Tue Sep 4 @ 11am
Tue Sep 4 @ 4pm
Thu Sep 6 @ 11pm
I saw parts of this. Pretty scary, this cult.

Get out of my tread you rational dirtbag and on your way out leave the brief on the table and don't let the door smack you on the ass:eusa_whistle:

Religion doesn't matter.

Quite a stirring statement, considering you recently made a thread contrasting Mormonism to your own so-called beliefs. It's pretty pathetic that you can't even keep up with your made-up personas. Maybe you have too many screen names and are just not capable of such a task.

Speak for yourself religion matters to me for my own protection and I wanna know what going on with their nonsense I can't say that all ministers preachers are sinister and hateful individuals but I keep my eyes on all of them but I do like Father Flanagan he makes me laugh real good fun is hell and I think he's a standup guy and i.m still telling god does not exist, but I wish to women could be on the other side of the confession screen
I do everything possible to see how strong her celibacy can hold out

By the way hell does not exist I repeat hell does not exists clear

I don't think the fear and hate is ever off the table as it's how you win elections too many times it's a part of the process the nation's growing the Internet's available people or starting to filter this crap out faster and is not working on the small portion of voters that everybody needs we are tired of it. Or I should say I'm tired of it:eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
Religion doesn't matter.

Quite a stirring statement, considering you recently made a thread contrasting Mormonism to your own so-called beliefs. It's pretty pathetic that you can't even keep up with your made-up personas. Maybe you have too many screen names and are just not capable of such a task.

Hilarious that you can't tell the diffrence in being curious about a religion and its beliefs and using religion as a factor not to vote for someone.

I somehow imagine religion would matter if the candidate running was a Muslim. Or Jewish, for that matter.

Mormonism - not so much.

Causing Pain -

I think you might acknowledge that most of the points raised in the OP are false.

Some how today ONLY Romney's religion matters.

I think that is a very poorly thought through comment.

Religion matters when the person is a member of a religion we know less about, or one which is less mainstream. That's both natural and appropriate for anyone who wants to hold the keys to a nuclear arsenal, IMO.

OK children intermission time ,changes subject

This picture is still valid 2012

causingpain-albums-crap-picture4262-gop-nightmare.jpg

"No no no, not God Bless America.. God da*n America!"

Wonderful spew,
On this point I will concede the rational concepts about respecting individuals is what America should be about this petty self righteous necessity to practice what we spew with their slogans are disgraceful myself I'd take the words by our founding fathers as in perfect and out of date but I can understand the concept of individual freedom is truly very simple and we have to go around and around spewing on it one with clarity on intent the other justifying authority to impose their nonsense will on others than a rain the slogan freedom that's just great

Forum List

Back