BBC reports a third tower collapsing on 9/11 ...

Well there you have it. Norman mineta said it. All bow....

Now, about the entry point, if the nose of the plane entered the pentagon 8 feet off the ground....

Where were the bottom of the engines?
Also why were all the security cameras off that day ?
(Cheney's orders apparently)
They were not off
The most secured, surveilled area on the planet and all we get is this one split-second bit ?

Based on the distance, frames per second and speed of the plane, how many frames should have been captured?

Now, about the entry point, if the nose of the plane entered the pentagon 8 feet off the ground....

They were not off
The most secured, surveilled area on the planet and all we get is this one split-second bit ?

Clearly not off was it?

They were not off

Yet another lie. The area is in no way secured from aircraft.

Numerous videos of commercial aircraft taking off near and over the Pentagon are on You Tube.

Screen Shot 2021-07-13 at 11.59.54 AM.png

Since EMH committed the cardinal sin of a conspiracy kook and confirmed a fact (the light poles being knocked down) and has since backed away from any discussion about how they got there...perhaps you can regale us with your version of how a missile knocked down five light poles (and a generator off of it's moorings) without exploding?

I'm sure It will be hilarious.

You're more a pussy than he is so, of course, you won't go anywhere near the physical evidence....but you can prove me wrong and tell us how the poles got there. We both know you won't though.

Typical.

The truth deniers love it when the conversation shifts away from ground zero.
You are one of those deniers.

No one shifted it any where. People are asking you questions about YOUR claoms and asl ALWAYS you are running away from backing them up.

Stop evading and answer the questions.
The truth deniers love it when the conversation shifts away from ground zero.
You would be the truth denier.

No one is shifting it YOU stated certain claims and others asked you about those claims. It is you running from the questions.

Now answer them

They were not off

It is NOT and has never been the most secured surveilled area on the planet. Of course it has tight security and surveillance but the claim that such security surpasses ANYWHERE else is stupid..

If you had ever served in the military you might know that many military installations have far greater security and surveillance.

AN example would be any installation where nuclear weapons are stored. A missile silo complex in North Dakota has many times the security and surveillance than the Pentagon. Nuclear weapons require that level of security. The Pentagon does not. The Pentagon does not. Some areas of the Pentagon do contain very important and secret information and there are many high ranking people there. But that is nothing like a nucelar weapons storage facility.

They were not off

It is NOT and has never been the most secured surveilled area on the planet. Of course it has tight security and surveillance but the claim that such security surpasses ANYWHERE else is stupid..

If you had ever served in the military you might know that many military installations have far greater security and surveillance.

AN example would be any installation where nuclear weapons are stored. A missile silo complex in North Dakota has many times the security and surveillance than the Pentagon. Nuclear weapons require that level of security. The Pentagon does not. The Pentagon does not. Some areas of the Pentagon do contain very important and secret information and there are many high ranking people there. But that is nothing like a nucelar weapons storage facility.

You forgot some.
Area 51.
Denver Airport.
Fort Knox
Dick Cheney's House

• Thanks
Reactions: EMH

They were not off

Numerous videos of commercial aircraft taking off near and over the Pentagon are on You Tube.

View attachment 512239

Since EMH committed the cardinal sin of a conspiracy kook and confirmed a fact (the light poles being knocked down) and has since backed away from any discussion about how they got there...perhaps you can regale us with your version of how a missile knocked down five light poles (and a generator off of it's moorings) without exploding?

You're more a pussy than he is so, of course, you won't go anywhere near the physical evidence....but you can prove me wrong and tell us how the poles got there. We both know you won't though.

Typical.

It is called Reagan National Airport....

As for those light poles with no wires or dents or pressure bends.... A plane wing at 500 mph is ruled out.

According to navy experts, a cruise missile at full speed has a huge air wake/suction effect as it whizzes by....

Still got other problems. The center of the entry hole in the pentagon is 8 feet above the ground, the nose of the 757....
Why don't you tell us how far the nose of a 757 is from the ground? I'm curious.

Because an adult like you has the ability to go and search for 767 blueprint and find out...

When you do, remember that the "ground" you called it is really the vertical distance between the nose and the bottom of the engines. It is more than 10 feet. I do not think they claim the plane had its landing gear out.... And I know it was not
A
Plane

Because an adult like you has the ability to go and search for 767 blueprint and find out...
Is that how this works? You make a claim and provide no supporting evidence and then tell people to go look it up? Is this because you don't actually have that information and just made it up?

When you do, remember that the "ground" you called it is really the vertical distance between the nose and the bottom of the engines. It is more than 10 feet. I do not think they claim the plane had its landing gear out.... And I know it was not
A
Plane
To be fair, this retired Army General says it was a missile too.

They were not off

View attachment 512239

Typical.

It is called Reagan National Airport....

As for those light poles with no wires or dents or pressure bends.... A plane wing at 500 mph is ruled out.

According to navy experts, a cruise missile at full speed has a huge air wake/suction effect as it whizzes by....

According to navy experts, a cruise missile at full speed

What speed is that? How large is the engine? Any link to those "experts" you're manufacturing?

Based on the distance, frames per second and speed of the plane, how many frames should have been captured?
The NSA has satellite cameras that can see what kind of tomatoes I'm growing in my back yard. For decades- it's how they helped Saddam beat Iran in the 80's.

The eyes in the sky were very much on that day.

So, because they haven't released those pictures to the public, it wasn't a plane?

Forum List

Back