BBC reports a third tower collapsing on 9/11 ...

47 MASSIVE vertical columns (@ 00:52)

Are you talking about the massive box columns?

Yes sir. 2" thick vertical steel columns......47 in each tower.
1626206282284.png

1626205943242.png

Last edited:

View attachment 512301
View attachment 512300

Oh boy, are YOU ever wrong.

The "massive core columns" you refer to did not got all the way up the tower. As a matter of fact, at floors 93 through 99 in WTC1 (impact area), they were I beams, not box columns. For floors 77 to 85 in WTC2 (impact area) they were a combination of I beams and box columns. Floor 85 was mostly I beams.

You need to do a little more research next time.

View attachment 512301
View attachment 512300

The "massive core columns" you refer to did not got all the way up the tower. As a matter of fact, at floors 93 through 99 in WTC1 (impact area), they were I beams, not box columns. For floors 77 to 85 in WTC2 (impact area) they were a combination of I beams and box columns. Floor 85 was mostly I beams.

Sure boy. In the meantime you guys know what happened and you know who you're covering for so go run along now and save the disingenuous bullshit for your Sunday school class.

So, because they haven't released those pictures to the public, it wasn't a plane?
Now you're getting it.
Same reason we don't know all the truth about JFK yet, or Oklahoma City, hundreds of billions in pallets of $100 bills vanishing from cargo landings in Iraq....Jimmy Hoffa, Bigfoot.....

You'll catch on some day.
Where do you guys find these Cherry boys ?

View attachment 512301
View attachment 512300

Sure boy. In the meantime you guys know what happened and you know who you're covering for so go run along now and save the disingenuous bullshit for your Sunday school class.

Awwwww, what's the matter? Did I hit a nerve because you were shown to be completely wrong? Shift gears instead of addressing your screw up?

Go whine somewhere else. Your truther baloney is no match for facts.

So, because they haven't released those pictures to the public, it wasn't a plane?
Now you're getting it.
Same reason we don't know all the truth about JFK yet, or Oklahoma City, hundreds of billions in pallets of $100 bills vanishing from cargo landings in Iraq....Jimmy Hoffa, Bigfoot.....

Now you're getting it.

So it wasn't a plane?

I hope not. Fortunately, your mental illness isn't contagious.

Based on the distance, frames per second and speed of the plane, how many frames should have been captured?
The NSA has satellite cameras that can see what kind of tomatoes I'm growing in my back yard. For decades- it's how they helped Saddam beat Iran in the 80's.

The eyes in the sky were very much on that day
So the entire earth is surrounded by NSA satellites that constantly take pictures of every place on earth? Every few seconds of every day since the 80's? How many of these satellites are there?

it's how they helped Saddam beat Iran in the 80's.

Iran was sending human waves of untrained boys into machine gun and tank fire.....you don't need a satellite to hit those targets.
We covertly armed Saddam with anthrax missiles( the wmd's they later 'couldn't find')and gave him satellite support for Iran's troop locations....Iran had a 10 to 1 advantage so we stepped in.

We covertly armed Saddam with anthrax missiles

They needed NSA satellites? When did they use anthrax missiles?
Saddam never used them. But after he invaded Kuwait and Poppy had to help his Saudi friends we were afraid he would use them on us which is why one of my brothers has epilepsy from the anthrax vaccines they rushed through without FDA testing

We covertly armed Saddam with anthrax missiles

They needed NSA satellites? When did they use anthrax missiles?
Saddam never used them. But after he invaded Kuwait and Poppy had to help his Saudi friends we were afraid he would use them on us which is why one of my brothers has epilepsy from the anthrax vaccines they rushed through without FDA testing

So why did he need NSA satellites?

Watching all 3 towers collapse in almost identical fashion, after knowing the structure of the core columns of the twins was enough for me to at least question the official bullshit story.
I guess we know this wasn't the case eh Angelo? I mean, given your recent post.

;)

Sunday school is in session and you're failing miserably.

Wrong again, Skippy. I know exactly how they were built and how they would never have collapsed from the weight of the upper floors unless those massive vertical columns were compromised.

But Lucky Larry knew that clean up job would be too expensive and take too long.

Wrong again, Skippy. I know exactly how they were built and how they would never have collapsed from the weight of the upper floors unless those massive vertical columns were compromised.

Actually, I thought the video proved the exact opposite. Robbed of its protection, the unsupported deck plates of each floor sagged and collapsed setting off a chain reaction of total collapse.

Wrong again, Skippy. I know exactly how they were built...
No you don't! You claimed the core columns were all massive box columns that were made with 2" thick steel plate!

:D

You obviously don't know anything about the towers and how they were constructed which is why you believe your silly conspiracy fantasies.

Let me guess. The diagonal cuts on the columns with "slag" on them shown in your photos were caused by thermite?

Forum List

Back