BBC reports a third tower collapsing on 9/11 ...

Well there you have it. Norman mineta said it. All bow....

Now, about the entry point, if the nose of the plane entered the pentagon 8 feet off the ground....

Where were the bottom of the engines?
Also why were all the security cameras off that day ?
(Cheney's orders apparently)
They were not off
The most secured, surveilled area on the planet and all we get is this one split-second bit ?

Yet another lie. The area is in no way secured from aircraft.

Numerous videos of commercial aircraft taking off near and over the Pentagon are on You Tube.

View attachment 512239

Since EMH committed the cardinal sin of a conspiracy kook and confirmed a fact (the light poles being knocked down) and has since backed away from any discussion about how they got there...perhaps you can regale us with your version of how a missile knocked down five light poles (and a generator off of it's moorings) without exploding?

I'm sure It will be hilarious.

You're more a pussy than he is so, of course, you won't go anywhere near the physical evidence....but you can prove me wrong and tell us how the poles got there. We both know you won't though.

Typical.

It is called Reagan National Airport....

As for those light poles with no wires or dents or pressure bends.... A plane wing at 500 mph is ruled out.

According to navy experts, a cruise missile at full speed has a huge air wake/suction effect as it whizzes by....

Nothing in any of those pictures rules out a plane.

Still got other problems. The center of the entry hole in the pentagon is 8 feet above the ground, the nose of the 757....
Why don't you tell us how far the nose of a 757 is from the ground? I'm curious.

Because an adult like you has the ability to go and search for 767 blueprint and find out...

When you do, remember that the "ground" you called it is really the vertical distance between the nose and the bottom of the engines. It is more than 10 feet. I do not think they claim the plane had its landing gear out.... And I know it was not
A
Plane
You know NO such thing.

You keep repeating imaginary crap you dreamed up and you never post any evidence or support for your claims.

You made the assertion you look it up and provide facts with links to support your uninformed statements.

Until you do you are a liar and coward

Because an adult like you has the ability to go and search for 767 blueprint and find out...

When you do, remember that the "ground" you called it is really the vertical distance between the nose and the bottom of the engines. It is more than 10 feet. I do not think they claim the plane had its landing gear out.... And I know it was not
A
Plane
To be fair, this retired Army General says it was a missile too.

Yes and his career was in armor and intelligence which meansno technical expertise in missles.

More massive failure for you

Based on the distance, frames per second and speed of the plane, how many frames should have been captured?
The NSA has satellite cameras that can see what kind of tomatoes I'm growing in my back yard. For decades- it's how they helped Saddam beat Iran in the 80's.

The eyes in the sky were very much on that day.
Where is your evidence that they were looking at the pentagon?

So, because they haven't released those pictures to the public, it wasn't a plane?
Now you're getting it.
Same reason we don't know all the truth about JFK yet, or Oklahoma City, hundreds of billions in pallets of $100 bills vanishing from cargo landings in Iraq....Jimmy Hoffa, Bigfoot.....

You'll catch on some day.
We do know the truth about JFK. Oswald shot him the end.

All the conspiracy theories have been disproven and the lame evidence they cited has been debunked.

Soup nazi is definitely the dumbest, lowest ranking and least paid Mossad shill here, lower than mamooooo and candy....

Soup nazi is definitely the dumbest, lowest ranking and least paid Mossad shill here, lower than mamooooo and candy....
There are no paid mossad shiills here boy.

To claim someone is a paid shill means b y definition you are proven wrong and defeated.

I acknowledge that you ADMIT you are proven wrong and a liar.

Forum List

Back