BBC ignored 100,000 people on anti-Brexit march

Meane

Mar 5, 2017
BBC under fire for 'lack of coverage' of pro-EU march

They first only wrote about the silence the people kept for the terror strike victims then changed the headline to thousands take to streets in anti-Brexit London march.

Police figures suggest around 100,000 people attended the march, but several passionate protesters took to social media to complain the BBC was not giving the event due prominence in its bulletins.

Who paid for it? Putin? Trump? Or Putin? Or maybe Trump? I don't recall BBC supporting Russian propaganda.. Then it must be Trump. Or someone behind who there is a Trump.

Who cares what the snowflakes are whining about? They lost the vote, protesting isn't going to reverse the outcome of an election or referendum. Evidently that is what progressives are hoping for, to undermine democracy and force their theocratic rule.

They first only wrote about the silence the people kept for the terror strike victims then changed the headline to thousands take to streets in anti-Brexit London march.

Police figures suggest around 100,000 people attended the march, but several passionate protesters took to social media to complain the BBC was not giving the event due prominence in its bulletins.

Who paid for it? Putin? Trump? Or Putin? Or maybe Trump? I don't recall BBC supporting Russian propaganda.. Then it must be Trump. Or someone behind who there is a Trump.

So you think it's a good idea for the U.K to stay in the E.U where a bunch of unelected bureaucrats in Brussels, Belgium that do the bidding of the international bankers and gets to dictate what other countries must do? You are beyond a fucking moron. You must be a George Soros fan and his "open borders and the U.N "New World Order" agenda.......go fuck yourself, asswipe.

Who cares what the snowflakes are whining about? They lost the vote, protesting isn't going to reverse the outcome of an election or referendum. Evidently that is what progressives are hoping for, to undermine democracy and force their theocratic rule.
Actually it can change everything. That's the value of democracy. Not just the voting but that that people can make a difference. And don't pretend 100,000 isn't n enormous amount.

The people marching don't matter. Much like the UK now after Brexit.

Actually it can change everything. That's the value of democracy. Not just the voting but that that people can make a difference. And don't pretend 100,000 isn't n enormous amount.

Democracy did "win" and even in spite of the attempted vote rigging, the majority of the people in the U.K wanted out of the E.U........does their voice not matter???? Other countries want out as well. Who the fuck are you to decide what is best for countries that want a return to nationalism and sovereignty?

I voted for Trump, I get Brexit. People are opposed to being dictated to, We are supposed to tell our leaders what WE want and in turn, they are supposed to reflect our wishes. Leaders not supposed to condescend to tell US what is good for us, then dictate to us what THEY think is good for US. The proverbial tail wagging the dog. It dosen't work that way. WE tell THEM what to do, and it's that simple.

So you think it's a good idea for the U.K to stay in the E.U where a bunch of unelected bureaucrats in Brussels, Belgium that do the bidding of the international bankers and gets to dictate what other countries must do?
This statement requires a bit if an explanation.

I think it's the best idea for UK to stay in EU.

OfUOTE="Dale Smith, post: 16914438, member: 55673"]

Democracy did "win" and even in spite of the attempted vote rigging, the majority of the people in the U.K wanted out of the E.U........does their voice not matter???? Other countries want out as well. Who the fuck are you to decide what is best for countries that want a return to nationalism and sovereignty?[/QUOTE]
Democracy doesn't "win", it is a system that goes on and on. No victory, no defeat.

I'm not at all convinced that the majority wants out of EU. I don't believe the majority even understands what it means. Many people lied about the consequences, hence so many industries, companies and people are disappointed and will die not making it through all the changes properly.

Of course there are some that will gain. But even then they're not fighting about freedom but money and power. Such fights always end badly because neither money nor power can ever satisfied a person or a people.

And then there's the propaganda factor that affected it the way it affected US election.

MaryL:

:uhh:Good luck. By the way, have you been reading the news? What was the latest wish you and your mated made to the president? Let me know how it came round.

So you think it's a good idea for the U.K to stay in the E.U where a bunch of unelected bureaucrats in Brussels, Belgium that do the bidding of the international bankers and gets to dictate what other countries must do?

I don't have the time, patience or even the inclination to "guide" you through the steps of why turning over one's sovereign country to unelected officials that sets policies for their "territories" that the IMF claims to "own". You are going to have to figure that out on your own. It should be pretty fucking obvious as to why people are rebelling against it.

I don't have the time, patience or even the inclination to "guide" you through the steps of why turning over one's sovereign country to unelected officials that sets policies for their "territories" that the IMF claims to "own". You are going to have to figure that out on your own. It should be pretty fucking obvious as to why people are rebelling against it.
I take it you do not understand well enough but cling to the sentiment someone sometime has offered. It's alright, it was unlikely to be good anyway.

Democracy did "win" and even in spite of the attempted vote rigging, the majority of the people in the U.K wanted out of the E.U........does their voice not matter???? Other countries want out as well. Who the fuck are you to decide what is best for countries that want a return to nationalism and sovereignty?
Democracy doesn't "win", it is a system that goes on and on. No victory, no defeat.

I'm not at all convinced that the majority wants out of EU. I don't believe the majority even understands what it means. Many people lied about the consequences, hence so many industries, companies and people are disappointed and will die not making it through all the changes properly.

Of course there are some that will gain. But even then they're not fighting about freedom but money and power. Such fights always end badly because neither money nor power can ever satisfied a person or a people.

And then there's the propaganda factor that affected it the way it affected US election.[/QUOTE]

Dude, you don't have the slightest fucking clue and you don't "understand" what the E.U was about to begin with and how it was a litmus test for the rest of the world that was to be persuaded to turn over their sovereignty to the U.N and the international banking oligarchs that run this debt slavery system. The victory by Trump wasn't about Trump...it was about people waking up this incredibly fucked up system of credit extended by nothing tangible. You have been programmed and you believe what you see on T.V and a few snippets of the Operation Mockingbird "lame stream media".

And then there's the propaganda factor that affected it the way it affected US election.

Dude, you don't have the slightest fucking clue and you don't "understand" what the E.U was about to begin with and how it was a litmus test for the rest of the world that was to be persuaded to turn over their sovereignty to the U.N and the international banking oligarchs that run this debt slavery system. The victory by Trump wasn't about Trump...it was about people waking up this incredibly fucked up system of credit extended by nothing tangible. You have been programmed and you believe what you see on T.V and a few snippets of the Operation Mockingbird "lame stream media".[/QUOTE]
Most people who voted for Trump have by now woken up to another reality. That he's a failure and will drag US down with it.

I don't watch TV but I am here and I see what Russia is trying it's best to do to destroy the EU. I'm not paid by anyone to say outrageous lies out loud like it was a cult chant. Nor is it likely that I had been "programmed" since what got me thinking was the fact that no one is talking about it. They don't say it. Granted, most don't need to say it. They know the truth.

I take it you do not understand well enough but cling to the sentiment someone sometime has offered. It's alright, it was unlikely to be good anyway.

I understand it in ways that you lack the intellect to understand due to your limited ability to see the "big picture". I am done casting pearls before swine......you and your ilk are nothing but "time wasters".

Dude, you don't have the slightest fucking clue and you don't "understand" what the E.U was about to begin with and how it was a litmus test for the rest of the world that was to be persuaded to turn over their sovereignty to the U.N and the international banking oligarchs that run this debt slavery system. The victory by Trump wasn't about Trump...it was about people waking up this incredibly fucked up system of credit extended by nothing tangible. You have been programmed and you believe what you see on T.V and a few snippets of the Operation Mockingbird "lame stream media".
Most people who voted for Trump have by now woken up to another reality. That he's a failure and will drag US down with it.

I don't watch TV but I am here and I see what Russia is trying it's best to do to destroy the EU. I'm not paid by anyone to say outrageous lies out loud like it was a cult chant. Nor is it likely that I had been "programmed" since what got me thinking was the fact that no one is talking about it. They don't say it. Granted, most don't need to say it. They know the truth.[/QUOTE]

You and "the truth" don't even have a nodding acquaintance with each other.

Forum List

Back