BBC: Global warming killing penguin chicks

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot comment further on tjis study because its a product of ExxonMobile dirty oil money, Andd it iis therefore immediately rejected as having no factual basis.. Did I get that right Abraham?

Can't say as you did, but I think we're all pretty certain that was your intent to begin with.

The world is getting warmer. No matter what the cause, where did you ever get that idea that no species would ever be affected by that?

So the alarmist failed to gain traction with the lie about polar bears, so they are moving onto baby penguins.

The only thing shocking about this is that they took so long.

5 years ago, Al Whore said the north pole would be ice free and that polar bears would be gone. except the ice grows and there's more polar bears now.

So the alarmist failed to gain traction with the lie about polar bears, so they are moving onto baby penguins.

The only thing shocking about this is that they took so long.

5 years ago, Al Whore said the north pole would be ice free and that polar bears would be gone. except the ice grows and there's more polar bears now.

2iar90h.jpg

the ice grows
wsmq1e.jpg

the ice grows
2u6o5qc.jpg

the ice grows
w20k8g.jpg

the ice grows
qrc10j.jpg

the ice grows
2s00hnt.jpg

the ice grows
16k6yj4.jpg

the ice grows
e7gmmt.jpg

the ice grows
2vklz40.jpg

the ice grows
1e5jqg.jpg

the ice grows
1zwc9yf.jpg

the ice grows
usdpl.jpg

:lol:

This is actually hilarious. Bet you don't even know why, do you? Okay, I'll tell you.

Go back and read his comment. He said that five years ago, blah, blah, blah.

Now look at all the graphs you just posted. What do the graphs chart for five years ago? And what do they chart for the latest date? How do they compare?

Oh, hello! THE ICE GROWS!

:lol:

This is actually hilarious. Bet you don't even know why, do you? Okay, I'll tell you.

Go back and read his comment. He said that five years ago, blah, blah, blah.

Now look at all the graphs you just posted. What do the graphs chart for five years ago? And what do they chart for the latest date? How do they compare?

Oh, hello! THE ICE GROWS!

The best part was he kept showing me that there was still ice and just missed the part where the ice is supposed to be gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back