BB Exclusive: Ohio Senator JD Vance visits East Palestine following train derailment, says "we'll see" if there needs to be criminal culpability

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
they're much more focused in replacing the rail than cleaning up for the community. we keep hearing the air is clean the water is fine but i'd drink bottled water if i were you, that's gotta be frightening for the locals

Waste of speech to say that. As I noted in another thread there was criminal culpability in Boeing lying to inspectors but there has been no one criminally charged years later.

They are going to end up having to buy out the town. I heard the same train broke down earlier because it was too long for the weight it was pulling.

They are going to end up having to buy out the town. I heard the same train broke down earlier because it was too long for the weight it was pulling.
wow...really? and where is Xiden's DOT in all this?

wow...really? and where is Xiden's DOT in all this?
Like many industries the railroads are largely self-regulating. They get to do what they want until some mishap shows the flaws in their system. I thought people like you favored this model over the government getting in the way of bigger profits.

Like many industries the railroads are largely self-regulating. They get to do what they want until some mishap shows the flaws in their system. I thought people like you favored this model over the government getting in the way of bigger profits.
um....then why do we have a Federal Railroad Administration at the DOT? Legislation & Regulations | FRA

um....then why do we have a Federal Railroad Administration at the DOT? Legislation & Regulations | FRA
There are certainly regulations to be followed and penalties to be served but the rules are made by the railroads after lengthy negotiations with regulators. For the most part this actually works because the government does not have a thorough knowledge of the rail business. It also means when they start getting greedy or careless there's no one to say otherwise until something bad happens.

FpGufFJX0AIY1HD.jpg

fghdfghd.jpg

The railroads are federally managed, but the feds are too busy laundering Joe Biden's money and arresting parents at school board meetings to do their jobs, so people died. You voted for that.

So, you're saying a Jew is responsible for the suffering of the Palestinians?
Hunter Biden and that Jew Soros are responsible for the Covid hoax, the Jew space laser starting wildfires, the Sandy Hook false flag, Trump's impeachment, and all the traffic lights turning red on my way to work this morning.

There are certainly regulations to be followed and penalties to be served but the rules are made by the railroads after lengthy negotiations with regulators. For the most part this actually works because the government does not have a thorough knowledge of the rail business. It also means when they start getting greedy or careless there's no one to say otherwise until something bad happens.
i am sure they lobby like any other business but it’s heavily regulated by the federal govt

i am sure they lobby like any other business but it’s heavily regulated by the federal govt
The railroads and many other industries directly negotiate with regulators to establish the rules. This train was 151 cars long and heavy. They got greedy and now there will have to be discussions why this was still within regulations.

The railroads and many other industries directly negotiate with regulators to establish the rules. This train was 151 cars long and heavy. They got greedy and now there will have to be discussions why this was still within regulations.
because the xiden admin let it

Yes I've noticed you blame everything on Biden and ignore the big picture. Too bad, another teaching moment wasted.
um his the president…his job is to enforce the laws and regulations of the DoT

Forum List

Back