Trump or Nikki Haley, which one do you want for your candidate GOP?

ABikerSailor

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2008
Newberry, SC
Okay.................now Trump isn't the only one with their hat in the ring for the GOP nomination to run for president. Nikki Haley has thrown her hat in as well and declared her candidacy.

So......................who do you want for your candidate for president in 2024 GOP? Trump or Haley?

Okay.................now Trump isn't the only one with their hat in the ring for the GOP nomination to run for president. Nikki Haley has thrown her hat in as well and declared her candidacy.

So......................who do you want for your candidate for president in 2024 GOP? Trump or Haley?
I have no intention of voting Republican again until every last enabler of Trump is gone from office, and that includes Nikki Haley.

LOL!! You'd vote for Xi before ever voting for a Republican.
I have voted for one, and only one, Democrat my entire life, and that was at the behest of William F. Buckley in 1988.

I was a straight ticket Republican voter until 2006. At that point, I grew sick of the retards, psychos, hypocrites, bigots, and liars who had hijacked the party.

Liars like you who make shit up about me.

It's only gotten worse since 2006. Way worse.

So at the top of the ticket since 2006, I have been leaving it blank or writing in names like Pat Paulson or Snoopy. In 2016, I wrote in Ted Cruz on behalf of my recently deceased mother who liked Ted. I'm glad she didn't live to see him become a total cuck to Trump.

In 2020, I voted Libertarian.

I will continue to do these things until every last Trump enabler is dead or retired.

I have voted for one, and only one, Democrat my entire life, and that was at the behest of William F. Buckley in 1988.
I was a straight ticket Republican voter until 2006. At that point, I grew sick of the retards, psychos, hypocrites, bigots, and liars who had hijacked the party.
Liars like you who make shit up about me.
It's only gotten worse since 2006. Way worse.
So at the top of the ticket since 2006, I have been leaving it blank or writing in names like Pat Paulson or Snoopy. In 2016, I wrote in Ted Cruz on behalf of my recently deceased mother who liked Ted. I'm glad she didn't live to see him become a total cuck to Trump.
In 2020, I voted Libertarian.
I will continue to do these things until every last Trump enabler is dead or retired.
I call bullshit.
If you don't vote Republican, you by default vote for the democrat.
Trump beat Hillary in 2016 without your help. You're welcome.

Forum List

Back