Batman: Redhood

Luissa

Annoying Customer
Sep 7, 2008
TARDIS
So I watched the new Batman animation movie the other night. Animation movies about comics aren't always my favorite, but I have to say I really liked the movie. And NPH, I thought was pretty funny.

I use to love the Batman: The Animated Series show. That and all the movies related it to were the best. I still do love the show. :cool:

Have you seen this new one? I thought the animation was pretty good in it. I am just starting to learn about all this stuff, through a friend, I have become pretty good friends with a guy who is draws comic books, and other such things. I actually went to my first Comicon this year. I have also decided to do my son's room in all Comic Book hero's.

Have you seen this new one? I thought the animation was pretty good in it. I am just starting to learn about all this stuff, through a friend, I have become pretty good friends with a guy who is draws comic books, and other such things. I actually went to my first Comicon this year. I have also decided to do my son's room in all Comic Book hero's.

I've seen a few of the new one. Going to Comicon is awesome, and :lol: which ones?

I've seen a few of the new one. Going to Comicon is awesome, and :lol: which ones?

He has only sold them at conventions and here locally.
But if you are talking about my son's room, I just painted his dresser Superman red, and I am going to tie in the old Batman. His blanked is the Super Hero Squad, so I might get Ironman in there.
I also have a picture from the Comicon I got of Ironman and the green guy to put up in his room, along with a Andy Warhol type painting he did of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles that my friend did. lol

Comicon?

633633741690896514-NerdChicks.jpg

My son loves spiderman, btw.

Forum List

Back