BatBoy

Sort of.
Maybe I should have been more clear.
What direction does the board lean based upon membership participation? Not the board itself, but the participating members.

I know what you meant.

The board doesn't lean much, by design of the tyrannical, Nazi administrator. There are currently more active liberal members than conservative ones. There are quite a few moderates, centrists and libertarians here as well. And a goodly portion of clowns.

Obviously if you can't find a lean by browsing, it answers your question. Right?

I know what you meant.

The board doesn't lean much, by design of the tyrannical, Nazi administrator. There are currently more active liberal members than conservative ones. There are quite a few moderates, centrists and libertarians here as well.

Obviously if you can't find a lean by browsing, it answers your question. Right?
I haven't browsed much yet, I was looking for your expertise in the matter.

And a goodly portion of clowns.
Hehe, don't most message boards?

Those damn admins and their rules......................

I got my link posted

Obviously you weren't paying attention. It's not "damn admins." It's "tyrannical Nazi admin."

Tyrannical Nazi admin who doesn't like people doing obvious bullshit to circumvent rules that exist for a purpose.

My avatar's more badass than yours. :eusa_whistle:

Obviously you weren't paying attention. It's not "damn admins." It's "tyrannical Nazi admin."

Tyrannical Nazi admin who doesn't like people doing obvious bullshit to circumvent rules that exist for a purpose.

My avatar's more badass than yours. :eusa_whistle:
Well, the good news is that I was posting a link in response to somebodies post. I wasn't just posting a link to spam the board.

I found it interesting that even when I quoted somebody else, if they had a link in their post, my post was restricted (due to the quoted link) until I hit my 15 posts. Not that that was a problem, I just found it interesting.

So, what's the policy on adding a link to my signature?

P.S.
My avatar isn't supposed to be 'badass', otherwise I would have used my sisters picture as an avatar instead of my own. :badgrin:

Forum List

Back