BatBoy

I just noticed that I have "Rep Power" 0 and 1 red square.
Does that mean I pissed somebody off?
How does "Rep Power" work?

When you get enough negative rep from the agent provocatures working here undercover for Homeland Security AGency you get an indefinite all expenses paid vacation to Gitmo.

I think I'm already eligable for the grand GITMO prize, but I refuse to cash in my points until I can get that coveted upgrade to GITMO with waterboarding and stress position previleges.

When you get enough negative rep from the agent provocatures working here undercover for Homeland Security AGency you get an indefinite all expenses paid vacation to Gitmo.

I think I'm already eligable for the grand GITMO prize, but I refuse to cash in my points until I can get that coveted upgrade to GITMO with waterboarding and stress position previleges.
Your 'Rep Power' is green and a 47, I think you are teasing me.

Hello all.

Hello BatBoy. I am CaliGirl. Fight crime much? My secret weapons include shooting flames from my eyes and dissolving ill-gotten currency with a single thought. Some say I am responsible for the wildfires and downward economic spiral in California and see me as an evil villainess. Such is the life of a superhero.

(the board is a decent mix of all types. i particularly like that there are so many military around.)

Obviously you weren't paying attention. It's not "damn admins." It's "tyrannical Nazi admin."

Tyrannical Nazi admin who doesn't like people doing obvious bullshit to circumvent rules that exist for a purpose.

My avatar's more badass than yours. :eusa_whistle:

Your avatars (all of them) are totally bitching.

Hello BatBoy. I am CaliGirl. Fight crime much? My secret weapons include shooting flames from my eyes and dissolving ill-gotten currency with a single thought. Some say I am responsible for the wildfires and downward economic spiral in California and see me as an evil villainess. Such is the life of a superhero.

(the board is a decent mix of all types. i particularly like that there are so many military around.)

Well hello Ms Caligirl.
Thanks for the warm welcome.
I'm a sucker for nice eyes in a superhero.
I heard that the Santa Cruz Mountain fires could be seen from Bonnie Doon beaches back in about May. Were you involved in that?

Well, the good news is that I was posting a link in response to somebodies post. I wasn't just posting a link to spam the board.

I found it interesting that even when I quoted somebody else, if they had a link in their post, my post was restricted (due to the quoted link) until I hit my 15 posts. Not that that was a problem, I just found it interesting.

So, what's the policy on adding a link to my signature?

P.S.
My avatar isn't supposed to be 'badass', otherwise I would have used my sisters picture as an avatar instead of my own. :badgrin:

The 15 post rule makes it rather inconvenient for spammers.

Depends on what you want to link in your sig. What is it?

That thing about your sister is scary, dude.:lol:

I just noticed that I have "Rep Power" 0 and 1 red square.
Does that mean I pissed somebody off?
How does "Rep Power" work?

Go to user CP and click on it. Or, you can click on the rep notice top right hand corner of the main page and it will take you to view the rep you received.

There is a thread that explains the rep system basics in the Announcement forum.

Go to user CP and click on it. Or, you can click on the rep notice top right hand corner of the main page and it will take you to view the rep you received.

There is a thread that explains the rep system basics in the Announcement forum.

I'll feel better when you bump my rep.
It's all about me. :eusa_angel:

Forum List

Back