Basic breakdown and destruction of a free democracy.

WhiteLion

WMS.
Aug 26, 2008
Pearl, Mississippi
*Homosexual tolerance, break the idea of one man and one women marriage the Holiest of Institutions, therefore given over to a societal identity crises.

*Infantile Euthanasia other than human infant butchery or genocide, is to cheapin and desensitize the human societal life psychy. Procreated and murder in the same instance (lasciviousness).

*Seditious use of the governerning constitution, malicious interpretation of activist judges...Diluting of basic amendments mainly the 1rst & 2nd Amendments as well as the others

*Confiscating your 2nd amendment rights to the point of no common defence for the people guarentee by this constitutional 2nd amendment. All private ownership of guns will be real soon confiscated(simple shotgus, deer rifles, airloom pistols and handguns). You will not be able to protect your property nor family from the coming pillage, rapes and riots...and massive blackmarket for the criminal

*Last but not least private property ownership, some taken by eminent domain, others by wealth-redistribution, and others by debachles like Acorn, Freddie and Fannie...

I dont give a flying rats turd what people on this forum think, most of the basic breakdowns have already taken place, with an OBAMA presidency these will be completed and then some...If nationwide Martial Law is declared the US Constitution is out the door including(Habeas corpus) and replace with a De facto regime(De facto is a Latin expression that means "of the fact" or "in practice" but not ordained by the law or law of the land)...

I'm in the United States military and if the Constitution goes out the door, we took an oath to defend it, then it might be worse then you can imagine.

I dont give a flying rats turd what people on this forum think,...

How about a terrestrial rat's turd?

Do you care at least that much?

Cause if you don't, then why did you bothering to read this response?

You now owe us one flying rat's turd.

Gunny? Make a note of it:

WhiteLion owes the people on this forum a flying rat turd because he does care what people on this forum think.

Frankly, I think you're all talk and no turds, WhiteLion.

I suspect you'll try to pass off a terrestrial rat turd on us, hoping we aren't as well versed in rodent scatology as you so obviously are.

Gunny, make another note of it:

Check with board certified rodent scatologist to make damned sure we're getting the genuine bone fide flying rat turd from this guy.

Last edited:
How about a terrestrial rat's turd?

Do you care at least that much?

Cause if you don't, then why did you bothering to read this response?

You now owe us one flying rat's turd.

Gunny? Make a note of it:

WhiteLion owes the people on this forum a flying rat turd because he does care what people on this forum think.

Frankly, I think you're all talk and no turds, WhiteLion.

I suspect you'll try to pass off a terrestrial rat turd on us, hoping we aren't as well versed in rodent scatology as you so obviously are.

Gunny, make another note of it:

Check with board certified rodent scatologist to make damned sure we're getting the genuine bone fide flying rat turd from this guy.
YOur the turd that replied!?!?!

Funny, I thought it was when you spend more than you have....
Edited to remove link - Shattered

Forum List

Back