Baseball Field Attack – Another Example of the Lunacy of Gun-Free Zones

If your playing 2nd base. Where the hell Do you keep your gun?

And are u saying the guy targeted a gun free zone ? Cause there were 2 cap police there .
1. In the dugout.

2. First sentence of the OP >> "Just imagine if the site of the congressional baseball game was a “gun-free zone” Having reading comprehension trouble ?

If your playing 2nd base. Where the hell Do you keep your gun?

And are u saying the guy targeted a gun free zone ? Cause there were 2 cap police there .
1. In the dugout.

2. First sentence of the OP >> "Just imagine if the site of the congressional baseball game was a “gun-free zone” Having reading comprehension trouble ?

Why did they pick a gun free zone?

Gun-Free Zone laws have been around for decades. Also, you're allowed to legal carry in airports in California. It is legal to do so in 44 states.
1. I never heard of a gun-free zone, or ever saw a gun-free zone sticker, until Obama came around.

2. I lived in California until 1989. Just before I left, in an airport, I had to keep my gun in a concealed luggage separate from the ammunition, and even that needed to be in a secure container. So California has gotten more conservative ? LOL. That's hard to believe.

3. No matter what laws are regarding airports, there still are thousands of gun-free zone places. Even our military members aren't safe in their own bases (8 years after the Fort Hood attack), nor are veterans in VA hospitals.

:lol:

"Gun Free Zone" is a NRA buzzword. It's not a real thing.

Places that guns are prohibited have existed as long as guns have.

so if it's not a gun free zone, and the shooter walks into the area with 2 semi-auto AR15's strapped over his shoulder,

and 2 pistols in his belt, and he has every right to do so,

what next?
He gets blown to bits - like he did.

It is a VERY REAL thing. >> Which needs to be abolished, starting with military bases and VA hospitals.

It is a VERY REAL thing. >> Which needs to be abolished, starting with military bases and VA hospitals.

Why would you allow guns at a hospital!? A place where people are extremely sick and stressed?!

You gun nuts are so asinine sometimes .

Why would you allow guns at a hospital!? A place where people are extremely sick and stressed?!

Would terrorists attack a hospital ? Maybe a VA hospital ? (prime target for jihadists) And if/when they do, and you're standing in the front lobby, and the jihadist starts shooting, and a good guy with a gun shoots him down dead, just maybe you might come out of it alive, so you can go around talking about who you think is "assinine" :rolleyes:

PS - I just described the jihadist attack at Los Angeles Airport (LAX) on July 4, 2002. The shooter, Ahmed Mohammed Hadayet, shot and killed 2 people, wounded some others, and was shot dead by a good guy with a gun. Hadayet had hundreds of rounds of ammunition, and the airport was filled with people. Had Hadayet not been shot, there would have been a bloodbath.

Would terrorists attack a hospital ? Maybe a VA hospital ? (prime target for jihadists) And if/when they do, and you're standing in the front lobby, and the jihadist starts shooting, and a good guy with a gun shoots him down dead, just maybe you might come out of it alive, so you can go around talking about who you think is "assinine" :rolleyes:

PS - I just described the jihadist attack at Los Angeles Airport (LAX) on July 4, 2002. The shooter, Ahmed Mohammed Hadayet, shot and killed 2 people, wounded some others, and was shot dead by a good guy with a gun. Hadayet had hundreds of rounds of ammunition, and the airport was filled with people. Had Hadayet not been shot, there would have been a bloodbath.

Yeah that's a real likely scenario!?

Hospitals have security and often police details.

But you'd put guns in the hands of people who are in pain, depressed, angry , sucidal , mentally ill, and everything else you see AT A HOSPITAL!!! What could go wrong !?!

But you'd put guns in the hands of people who are in pain, depressed, angry , sucidal , mentally ill, and everything else you see AT A HOSPITAL!!! What could go wrong !?!
1. When the terrorist shows up at the gun free zone place you're standing in, and no one there has a gun to shoot at him, then it will be 100% likely FOR YOU, and it won't matter how likely it is anywhere else.

2. I've been going to the VA hospital that I go to for 11 years. I've been in about a dozen different buildings, plus large areas of the grounds, Other than right next to the VA police office, in all this massive area, for 11 years, I've seen a VA cop ONCE. I'd say they are 99.9% worthless.

3. The guns I'm talking about are in the hands of law-abiding citizens who are responsible gun owners. That's how they got their CCW license. (liberals are clueless about guns) :rolleyes:

1. When the terrorist shows up at the gun free zone place you're standing in, and no one there has a gun to shoot at him, then it will be 100% likely FOR YOU, and it won't matter how likely it is anywhere else.

2. I've been going to the VA hospital that I go to for 11 years. I've been in about a dozen different buildings, plus large areas of the grounds, Other than right next to the VA police office, in all this massive area, for 11 years, I've seen a VA cop ONCE. I'd say they are 99.9% worthless.

3. The guns I'm talking about are in the hands of law-abiding citizens who are responsible gun owners. That's how they got their CCW license. (liberals are clueless about guns) :rolleyes:

Yes yes . Everyone is a responsible gun owner. Until they aren't! Take the baseball shooter guy for example !

Yes yes . Everyone is a responsible gun owner. Until they aren't! Take the baseball shooter guy for example !
Or "take" the 13 soldiers killed in Fort Hood. Or the 14 killed in San Bernardino. Or the 49 killed in the Pulse Club > in gun-free zones.

Forum List

Back