Barry on barry: refers to himself 132 times in speech!

i want to see the transcript that supports this number.
Don't be lazy, count them in the video.

i counted 37 "I" and 40 "we", 39 "you", 0 "fuck", 64 "and" and 3 "small businesses" in app. 2000 words.

so this cute video includes the question and answer part, not only the speech.

and here are horrible parts like this one:

All right? Okay, I’ve got to call a gentleman, then I got to go back to you because you thought that I called you and I feel bad.

4 times "I", what an asshole.

Perhaps he will refer to himself in the third person tonight. I plan on a Wii workout during the speech. Pretty easy to tell it is a waste of time to listen to the chief of clowns three ring circus.

ok, my count was from the prepared text. i won't do it again for the transcript of the actual speech. maybe he really said it 132 times. i guess barry is a narcissistic marxist terrorist after all. i am convinced. shit i just used "i" a lot of times. i suck. stop the presses. btw, i am a non-partisan objective and very serious poster. hahahahah

ok, my count was from the prepared text. i won't do it again for the transcript of the actual speech. maybe he really said it 132 times. i guess barry is a narcissistic marxist terrorist after all. i am convinced. shit i just used "i" a lot of times. i suck. stop the presses. btw, i am a non-partisan objective and very serious poster. hahahahah

It's worse than that. He also speaks with a negro dialect when he wants to.

It's worse than that. He also speaks with a negro dialect when he wants to.

a kenyan negro dialect, no doubt.

What difference does it make? Why do you spend time on such trivial things? You all need to wake up.

Forum List

Back