Barry Obama: "My Accomplishments are Slight..."

JakeStarkey, you are a waste of my valuable time enjoy ignore mode. You want to join the intelligant debaters here, I'll reconsider.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You know, it's, at a minimum, disingenuous, and at a maximum, intentionally deceitful, to post only a part of a sentence and trying to pretend that that part contains the complete thought. But that's what we've come to expect from wingnuts.

JakeStarkey, you are a waste of my valuable time enjoy ignore mode. You want to join the intelligant debaters here, I'll reconsider.

The only way that the ignore mode wil work for saveliberty is to put himself on it.

Beowulfe, we understand that wingnuts, or even those who were far worse in Nazi Germany, offer nothing constructive to a critical-thinking discussion.

However, they serve great purpose in that their darkness permits the light of truth and reason to shine all that more brightly. I thank the Crusader Franks and Mr. Rabbis and the California Girls for their invaluable services in lighting their darkness highlight the truth.

Last edited:
Obama has spent more money that any other person in all of recorded history, he has hired Eugenicists, Marxists and Tax Cheats to high positions in the Government, he has threatened the USA's AAA Credit rating, he has bowed before world leaders, and he left his wife home while visiting Muslim countries per Muslim traditions; no my friends, Obama has accomplished quite a bit.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You know, it's, at a minimum, disingenuous, and at a maximum, intentionally deceitful, to post only a part of a sentence and trying to pretend that that part contains the complete thought. But that's what we've come to expect from wingnuts.

Only a dishonest liberoidal -- or someone equally ignorant -- would ignore the ellipsis at the end of the quote.

Liability, the use of the ellipsis justifies you cutting up the quote for your hypocritical purpose. Beowulfe legitimately kicked you in the face for it. If you want to discuss honestly, do so. If you can't, like saveliberty or CG or the others, you are going to keep getting kicked in the face.

Liability, the use of the ellipsis justifies you cutting up the quote for your hypocritical purpose. Beowulfe legitimately kicked you in the face for it. If you want to discuss honestly, do so. If you can't, like saveliberty or CG or the others, you are going to keep getting kicked in the face.

You, JokeStarkey, are blathering and blithering. Beopuppy didn't kick ME in the face for anything, you fuckin' moron. He was addressing another member's post, in the first place, ya schmuck.

Secondly, your grasp of the use of an ellipsis is weak beyond the ability to hold anything.

An ellipsis simply marks the part of a quote that has been omitted. And it served its purpose FAIRLY AND SQUARELY within the context in which it was used to quote the man-child who is now President.

Here's a quarter. Go out in the hallway and call home. Tell the folks back there that you will not in fact ever be a rational human being.

The past does have consequences, and BHO has inherited the situation of the incompentently-led Bush administrations. BHO is enganging in a morally justified war in Afghanistation, suppoted by dozens of countries, under UN sanctions. Gingrich and Palin approved his speech. Rove believes BHO is on the right track. In light of this, let us see if his detractors act in a supporting, encouraging role here.

The leadership of the Bush Administration in engaging in the Wars over there were not incompetent. You are a bit blinded by your undue partisanship. So sorry wars tend to be messy and not run with clockwork precision.

The war in Afghanistan may or may not be morally justified. But if it IS morally justified, the reasons for it as well as the underlying bases need to be articulated with a lot more clarity than the President has so far offered.

The fact that it is "supported" by other nations is of no value to the discussion. Who was the fight against Saddam.

The support of Gingrich is hardly persuasive. And citing the support of Palin whom all the lefties love to denigrate as woefully ignorant is also rather curious and remains just as unpersuasive.

It is not at all clear that Mr. Rove believes that the President is "on the right track." It MIGHT be that Mr. Rove approves of SOME components of what the present Administration is now doing. That's a much more limited kind of "support."

I am a detractor of President Obama. I think taking the fight into Afghanistan is potentially a good move, but I absolutely cannot fathom why any President would elect to announce a ramp-up simultaneously with announcing a withdrawal date. Jesus Lord God in Heaven above, that is so singularly stupid that this President's judgment is open to serious rebuke.

Many of the "enemy" already think we are merely a paper tiger. They mock us because we value life too much. They believe (with some evidence from the historical record) that we lack staying power. They believe we have no belly for a long drawn out fight. And President Obama is practically going out of his way to confirm that set of beliefs for them.

How are they now expected to react? After fighting for as long as they have, does ANYBODY actually imagine that they will now say, "Oh crap. It's gonna be a long hard slog of ANOTHER 18 whole months! By Allah, we'd best put down our weapons!"

The question, therefore, is not how President Obama's detractors might react. The better question is why his "supporters" are not alarmed by the way this President behaves and why THEY are not clamoring for clarity of thought and action from this Administration.

Yes. The past does have consequences. So does the present.

Please tell me that you're it's your partisianship that's blinding you. It is INCOMPETENT to wage a war against a nation that had done nothing to you (Iraq). That's the height of incompetence ---- hitting the wrong target.

The people who issued the orders and did the planning for 9-11 were sheltered in Afghanistan. Unless you're arguing that we should have taken that 'punch in the nose' and sat quietly.

Liability has not given any compelling or convincing evidence to counter the truth (1) that the "incompetently-led Bush administrations" did mismanage the Iraq and Afghanistan wars, and (2) that Obama administration seems to be managing Afghanistan just fine and is correcting the liabilities have the previous administraton's mistakes there.

The fact is that Rove, Palin, and Gingrich would disagree with Liability's assessment above. Let's move on.

Jake, Obama has the Bush playbook and is using it page for page. There is no difference AT ALL in how Obama is running the wars. None.

Facts are just plain mean to Libruls

There is/was NO bush playbook. Increasing troop levels is a time honored military tradition when the enemy is not succumbing to your efforts. Even the surge in Iraq wasn't Bush's idea, it was McCain's.

Please tell me that you're it's your partisianship that's blinding you. It is INCOMPETENT to wage a war against a nation that had done nothing to you (Iraq). That's the height of incompetence ---- hitting the wrong target.

The people who issued the orders and did the planning for 9-11 were sheltered in Afghanistan. Unless you're arguing that we should have taken that 'punch in the nose' and sat quietly.

"Please tell me that you're it's your partisianship . . . ." :cuckoo: WTF?

Sorry, beobitch, but I don't care to take the time to translate your incoherent babble into English. Try again. Consider editing before submitting. Get an adult to help you out.

Go.

You, JokeStarkey, are blathering and blithering. Beopuppy didn't kick ME in the face for anything, you fuckin' moron. He was addressing another member's post, in the first place, ya schmuck.

Secondly, your grasp of the use of an ellipsis is weak beyond the ability to hold anything.

An ellipsis simply marks the part of a quote that has been omitted. And it served its purpose FAIRLY AND SQUARELY within the context in which it was used to quote the man-child who is now President.

Here's a quarter. Go out in the hallway and call home. Tell the folks back there that you will not in fact ever be a rational human being.
:razz::razz::razz::razz::razz::razz:

Jake, Obama has the Bush playbook and is using it page for page. There is no difference AT ALL in how Obama is running the wars. None.

There is/was NO bush playbook. Increasing troop levels is a time honored military tradition when the enemy is not succumbing to your efforts. Even the surge in Iraq wasn't Bush's idea, it was McCain's.

Who cares who's idea it was...Bush was the CinC and gave the order to deploy...and won the Iraq war.

Beowulfe, we understand that wingnuts, or even those who were far worse in Nazi Germany, offer nothing constructive to a critical-thinking discussion.

However, they serve great purpose in that their darkness permits the light of truth and reason to shine all that more brightly. I thank the Crusader Franks and Mr. Rabbis and the California Girls for their invaluable services in lighting their darkness highlight the truth.

Agreed, but, please, everything in moderation. The idiocy of the wingnuts has passed the point where there's anything constructive coming out of it. Any set of facts that they view, they invariably draw illogical conclusions. And they want power......... You see how close we came to the 'end of the line' the last time they had power. Until their thinking can be fixed, we should never let them have power again.........even if that means being stuck with Pelosi/Reid.

Who cares who's idea it was...Bush was the CinC and gave the order to deploy...and won the Iraq war.

Actually, it does make a difference whose idea it was if you're giving credit for the idea. And you act as if the Iraq war is over.

Sorry, beobitch, but I don't care to take the time to translate your incoherent babble into English. Try again. Consider editing before submitting. Get an adult to help you out.

Go.

So, when your pea brain can't comprehend you resort to profanities. Par for the course for a mental midget. BTW, you post proves that you got the point. But if you didn't, they always have adult ed courses so you can improve your reading comprehension to a point where a typo doesn't cause you such obvious frustration.

Actually, it does make a difference whose idea it was if you're giving credit for the idea. And you act as if the Iraq war is over.

It is...we are pulling our troops out thanks to President Bush signing the troop withdrawal agreement, which was part of the SOFA, prior to his leaving office.

Obama was against the Troop Surge in Iraq

Go.

So, when your pea brain can't comprehend you resort to profanities. Par for the course for a mental midget. BTW, you post proves that you got the point. But if you didn't, they always have adult ed courses so you can improve your reading comprehension to a point where a typo doesn't cause you such obvious frustration.

No no, shithead. You posted gibberish. Granted, it was followed with some less verbally confused nonsense, but you REALLY should try to get a handle on editing so that the stupidity you wish to post can at least be comprehended before it gets ridiculed. And it will get ridiculed, naturally. That's the normal reaction to insane ranting bullshit such as you post.

What you posted was not just a typo. It was total gibberish at the opening of your failed attempt of a sentence.

The Iraqis told us that we would be leaving, not the other way around, PP. The Iraqis are going to ally with Iran and abandon us, PP. Bush did nothing constructively except make America's job in the Middle East 100 times harder. The wingnut reactionary drivel continues to become slimier with time.

Beowulfe is right on when he says that your kind, PP, can never be allowed to come back to power because your thinking is so dangerous to American liberties and safety. The Gingrichs, the Armys, and the Wills are making sure your types are left outside the door next time. That will be blessing to all Americans.

Forum List

Back