Barry Obama: "My Accomplishments are Slight..."

You mean OL'BO told the Euros that if it wasn't for us they would all be speaking German?? He actually said that America had accomplished something??

I think he's in the doghouse now though. He couln't possibly have cleared this with MIchelle. Beau, look out. Daddy needs a place to sleep.

"Which part of Europe are you from?... The One who's Asses we Saved or the One who's Asses we Kicked?..."

^That's how he should have Addressed them.

:)

peace...

Ohh well at least no "Mission Accompolished" from Obama yet.

That was the Longest Mission by the Lincoln and the Banner was Justified...

(43)'s Backtracking was Shameful and I Criticized him at the Time.

Celebrating with the Troops about a Successful Mission should have been Embraced by EVERYONE, including the Military Hating Left...

But Victory is something that Upsets them because it Creates a "Loser"...

Since Most of them Spent MOST of their Youth being Losers, they are always Sympathetic to those who we Beat.

Just like when they got Picked Last in Dodgeball back in Grade School.

peace...

Ohh well at least no "Mission Accompolished" from Obama yet.

That was the Longest Mission by the Lincoln and the Banner was Justified...

(43)'s Backtracking was Shameful and I Criticized him at the Time.

Celebrating with the Troops about a Successful Mission should have been Embraced by EVERYONE, including the Military Hating Left...

But Victory is something that Upsets them because it Creates a "Loser"...

Since Most of them Spent MOST of their Youth being Losers, they are always Sympathetic to those who we Beat.

Just like when they got Picked Last in Dodgeball back in Grade School.

peace...

That Banner was a like a Dodgeball to the Face of their Pussy Inner Child.

Fuck 'em... Crybabies. :lol:

peace...

Ahh but the right wing media played it up as a big victory, not just a mission. So I had to respond in kind.

and his flying onboard as a passenger in a jet?
Kinda like whats his name in the tank?

Damned wussy got strings pulled and stayed out of nam.

Last edited:
Text of Obama's Nobel Peace Prize speech - Yahoo! News

Obama Doctrine?

I believe that all nations — strong and weak alike — must adhere to standards that govern the use of force. I — like any head of state — reserve the right to act unilaterally if necessary to defend my nation.

I believe that force can be justified on humanitarian grounds

America cannot act alone

First, in dealing with those nations that break rules and laws, I believe that we must develop alternatives to violence that are tough enough to change behavior

Only a just peace based upon the inherent rights and dignity of every individual can truly be lasting.

Third, a just peace includes not only civil and political rights — it must encompass economic security and opportunity. For true peace is not just freedom from fear, but freedom from want.

The promotion of human rights cannot be about exhortation alone.

Barack Obama Nobel Peace Prize speech: Full transcript

Amen... You didn't even "Accomplish" a Full Term in the US Senate before Ascending to the Oval Office.

Having said that, and Acknowledging that Obama is FAR More Honest about his Lack of Resume than his Faithful will EVER be, he did at least Concede this Reality as he Accepted an Award he had NOTHING to do with getting.

Understand me, it's not just that he doesn't have ANY Accomplishments to Deserve it, it's that he had no Control over getting it to begin with.

The Abjectly Liberal Bias that Inflames the Nobel Organization is to Blame for Barry getting this Award, not Barry.

If anything, they have Marginalized themselves and his Presidency with this Award, and Highlighted his own Broken Campaign Promises, as is Illustrated by the Leftist Protesters there with signs that read: "Change?", Mocking his Campaign Slogan from last Year's Election.

Anti-War Activists, who are normally Front and Center in the Media's Eye but are Curiously being all but Ignored right now, are Heap Angry with this President and his Expansion of Afghanistan coupled with his Failure to Close GITMO and End Iraq as he Promised in the two Latter Issues.

I smell 1968 in the coming Years leading to the 2010 Midterms and Barry's Attempt at getting Re-Elected in 2012 if something doesn't "Change" in these Wars he "Inherited".

And a Memo to POTUS: Passing the Buck will only work for so Long, Barry...

At some point, you will have to Own your Presidency whether you want to or not.

Petulant and Irresponsible Finger-pointing will only Sell SOME of the Ignorant Electorate, and only for so Long.

I'd Suggest you Stop having so Many Social Gatherings and Start doing your Job...

Your very Job and those of your Colleagues may Depend on it.

Copyright © 2009 americanfreepress.org/tha malcontent

peace...

Oh now, don't be too hard on him, he did accomplish this.:lol::lol::lol:

Under water grottos, caverns

Filled with apes

That eat figs.

Stepping on the figs

That the apes

Eat, they crunch.

The apes howl, bare

Their fangs, dance . . .

Obama Poem #1...

Obama could read his laundry list and the left would applaud and claim it the best speech ever. Is it any wonder that some of us laugh at them.

• Thanks
Reactions: mal

Obama Doctrine?

I believe that all nations — strong and weak alike — must adhere to standards that govern the use of force. I — like any head of state — reserve the right to act unilaterally if necessary to defend my nation.

America cannot act alone

First, in dealing with those nations that break rules and laws, I believe that we must develop alternatives to violence that are tough enough to change behavior

Only a just peace based upon the inherent rights and dignity of every individual can truly be lasting.

Third, a just peace includes not only civil and political rights — it must encompass economic security and opportunity. For true peace is not just freedom from fear, but freedom from want.

Sounds pretty good to me.

Republicans drop bombs. They care nothing for human rights. Mysticism, torture. What a mess that party has become.

--------------

Republicans are like children's scissors, cute, colorful, not too sharp.

I watched the entire speech live this morning and it was certainly one of the best of Obama's career. Any of the right who watched it must be going nuts. They want to president to Fail and have worked tirelessly to make sure that happens. If the president fails then the country fails and for the Republicans, that is just fine. No problem there. In the past, we called that "treason".

Obama told the EuroPEONS that they have had 6 decades of peace based on the blood of American Soldiers and the support of American Arms. That the "peace movement" would NOT have stopped Hitler and laying down our arms would not stop al Queda.
He said one of the things that make us great is we are not them. We do not torture, at least not any more. The only applause of the speech. Those damn Republicans and their torture. If only they hadn't damaged this country more than al Queda with their incompentancy and lies and treasonous behaviour. I hope they FAIL.
He pointed out the success of Ronald Reagan and the fall of the wall.
He said this world would never be free of tyrants and war and those that want to end liberty, but that doesn't mean we should stop trying.
Yes, he did say compared to King and Ghandi, his accomplishments were "slight" and he also understands why he recieved this award, but he also said that in a world where enemies exist, peace can only be achieved with resolve and strenght of arms.
He did a remarkable job of laying out the Obama Doctrine. A far cry from the Bush Doctrine of "invade, drop bombs, bully, threaten and run around like a chickenhawk with it's head cut off".

Oh no, we don't water board anyone anymore, he still does rendition and sends them to countries where they do much, much more than just water-boarding.:cuckoo: But we don't torture, oooooooooooooooooh never.:lol::lol::lol:

Obama Doctrine?

America cannot act alone

Republicans drop bombs. They care nothing for human rights. Mysticism, torture. What a mess that party has become.

--------------

Bush Doctrine no different than Obama Doctrine.

Ahh but the right wing media played it up as a big victory, not just a mission. So I had to respond in kind.

and his flying onboard as a passenger in a jet?
Kinda like whats his name in the tank?

Damned wussy got strings pulled and stayed out of nam.

He Flew Jets... Fuck you.

You Shit on ALL Guardsmen when you Shit on him.

Again, Fuck you.

peace...

Obama Doctrine?

America cannot act alone

--------------

You are Fool if you Beleive that Torture and ER are not going on still...

As are Warrantless Wiretaps...

Etc., etc., etc...

DemocRATS have 3/3 Control, Hammerhead...

Start Bitching at them if you Intend on being Taken Seriously as an Honest Person.

peace...

Barack Obama Nobel Peace Prize speech: Full transcript

Amen... You didn't even "Accomplish" a Full Term in the US Senate before Ascending to the Oval Office.

Having said that, and Acknowledging that Obama is FAR More Honest about his Lack of Resume than his Faithful will EVER be, he did at least Concede this Reality as he Accepted an Award he had NOTHING to do with getting.

Understand me, it's not just that he doesn't have ANY Accomplishments to Deserve it, it's that he had no Control over getting it to begin with.

The Abjectly Liberal Bias that Inflames the Nobel Organization is to Blame for Barry getting this Award, not Barry.

If anything, they have Marginalized themselves and his Presidency with this Award, and Highlighted his own Broken Campaign Promises, as is Illustrated by the Leftist Protesters there with signs that read: "Change?", Mocking his Campaign Slogan from last Year's Election.

Anti-War Activists, who are normally Front and Center in the Media's Eye but are Curiously being all but Ignored right now, are Heap Angry with this President and his Expansion of Afghanistan coupled with his Failure to Close GITMO and End Iraq as he Promised in the two Latter Issues.

I smell 1968 in the coming Years leading to the 2010 Midterms and Barry's Attempt at getting Re-Elected in 2012 if something doesn't "Change" in these Wars he "Inherited".

And a Memo to POTUS: Passing the Buck will only work for so Long, Barry...

At some point, you will have to Own your Presidency whether you want to or not.

Petulant and Irresponsible Finger-pointing will only Sell SOME of the Ignorant Electorate, and only for so Long.

I'd Suggest you Stop having so Many Social Gatherings and Start doing your Job...

Your very Job and those of your Colleagues may Depend on it.

Copyright © 2009 americanfreepress.org/tha malcontent

peace...

It would seem Mal, that the Dalai Lama Agrees with your asessment...

Dalai Lama: Obama's Nobel Prize Is 'A Little Early' <Link

SkyNews

[Snip]

The exiled Tibetan leader won the Nobel Peace Prize 20 years ago for his peaceful opposition to Chinese rule in his country, but believes President Obama was awarded the prize "a little" too soon.

[/Snip]

To further:

[Snip]

"The Dalai Lama told Sky News: "I think if you are realistic, it may have been a little early but it doesn't matter, I know Obama is a very able person. Sometimes these individual persons rely on different advice from different people so like former President Bush junior, as a human being I really love him, really wonderful person, very honest, very truthful.
"But I think due to his advisers' views, some of his policies have been a disaster."

Obama declined to meet the Dalai Lama during a recent visit to Washington, with observers pointing out it may have been awkward to do so just before the president travelled to China. "<(Comment: Yeah...can't look bad meeting an exiled man of peace before you Visit Human Rights Abusers...and a major holder of OUR DEBT, eh Mr. President)?

[/Snip]

I humbly agree with the Dalai Lama.

Forum List

Back