Barry Obama: "My Accomplishments are Slight..."

Liability, you are not making any sense. Please try again. Use little words and think them through first, please, for all of our sakes.

Beowulfe, we understand that wingnuts, or even those who were far worse in Nazi Germany, offer nothing constructive to a critical-thinking discussion.

However, they serve great purpose in that their darkness permits the light of truth and reason to shine all that more brightly. I thank the Crusader Franks and Mr. Rabbis and the California Girls for their invaluable services in lighting their darkness highlight the truth.

Agreed, but, please, everything in moderation. The idiocy of the wingnuts has passed the point where there's anything constructive coming out of it. Any set of facts that they view, they invariably draw illogical conclusions. And they want power......... You see how close we came to the 'end of the line' the last time they had power. Until their thinking can be fixed, we should never let them have power again.........even if that means being stuck with Pelosi/Reid.

Go suck a glacier

The Iraqis told us that we would be leaving, not the other way around, PP. The Iraqis are going to ally with Iran and abandon us, PP. Bush did nothing constructively except make America's job in the Middle East 100 times harder. The wingnut reactionary drivel continues to become slimier with time.

Beowulfe is right on when he says that your kind, PP, can never be allowed to come back to power because your thinking is so dangerous to American liberties and safety. The Gingrichs, the Armys, and the Wills are making sure your types are left outside the door next time. That will be blessing to all Americans.

Oh...right...I forgot...you work in the Iraqi government and know everything there is to know about everything related to Iraq....but your actually an Iranian spy...and we know that we take orders from the Iraqi's now...it's always been that way right!!! :booze: :cuckoo: :booze:

Liability, you are not making any sense. Please try again. Use little words and think them through first, please, for all of our sakes.

JokeStarkey: Your undeniable inability to comprehend the meaning of simple sentences was already established as was that of beobitch. There's no useful purpose served in your whining pussy ass bitching, moaning and crying now.

So, stop.

If you have something to say, try saying it. Otherwise, it is actually ok for you to just shut the fuck up. You being quiet and you speaking add equally as much to the general base of human knowledge, either way, afterall.

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
The Iraqis told us that we would be leaving, not the other way around, PP. The Iraqis are going to ally with Iran and abandon us, PP. Bush did nothing constructively except make America's job in the Middle East 100 times harder. The wingnut reactionary drivel continues to become slimier with time.

Beowulfe is right on when he says that your kind, PP, can never be allowed to come back to power because your thinking is so dangerous to American liberties and safety. The Gingrichs, the Armys, and the Wills are making sure your types are left outside the door next time. That will be blessing to all Americans.

Yes, the old peer reviewed "Iraq and Iran are the same place" talking point, discredited so many times it's amazing that Phil Jones hasn't picked up on it.

So what happened at Basra?

JokeStarkey: Your undeniable inability to comprehend the meaning of simple sentences was already established as was that of beobitch. There's no useful purpose served in your whining pussy ass bitching, moaning and crying now.

So, stop.

If you have something to say, try saying it. Otherwise, it is actually ok for you to just shut the fuck up. You being quiet and you speaking add equally as much to the general base of human knowledge, either way, afterall.

ahhhh...sometimes the libtard trolls need to be insulted publicly to appease their masochistic tendencies....Starkey can't shut up...his Mistress would have him licking the toilet bowl. :rofl:

Considering that I am on the central committees for our Republican Party city and county organizations, and considering that I have been a delegate to four of the last five state conventions, and considering that others along with me are making sure your types have nothing to do with picking our candidates at the city, county, and state levels -- I enjoy your comments, PP, and yours, Liability. We simply do not tolerate your kind any more other than for the fun factor.

Last edited:
AIDS battle burnishes Bush's legacy in Africa - Many praise the president's $15 billion effort to prevent, treat the disease

CAPE TOWN, South Africa - In her AIDS-scarred South African township, Sweetness Mzolisa leads a chorus of praise for George W. Bush that echoes to the deserts of Namibia, the hills of Rwanda and the villages of Ethiopia.

Like countless Africans, Mzolisa looks forward to Barack Obama becoming America's first black president Jan 20. But — like countless Africans — Mzolisa says she will always be grateful to Bush for his war on AIDS, which has helped to treat more than 2 million Africans, support 10 million more, and revitalize the global fight against the disease.

You can continue reading at AIDS battle burnishes Bush's legacy - Africa - msnbc.com

Beowulfe, we understand that wingnuts, or even those who were far worse in Nazi Germany, offer nothing constructive to a critical-thinking discussion.

However, they serve great purpose in that their darkness permits the light of truth and reason to shine all that more brightly. I thank the Crusader Franks and Mr. Rabbis and the California Girls for their invaluable services in lighting their darkness highlight the truth.

lets also thank Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid shall we....because they dont offer much in terms of critical-thinking discussion themselves AND they serve great purpose in that their darkness permits the light of truth and reason to shine all that more brightly. ...........

The Harry Reids and Nancy Pelosis are, unfortunately, in power because my party allowed the wing nuts to take over. All Republicans are responsible for permitting Tom DeLay, Karl Rove, Don Rumsfeld, Dick Cheney, etc., to grab the reins. We wanted the White House and continued power in the Congress so badly that we lost our collective mind. The American electorate made the Party pay, rightfully so.

What we need is a coherent, solidly conservative plan that excludes the power-mad rats that sank the Republican boat last time. We need a solid leader who can convincingly offer that plan in a calm, moderate voice. She or he has not yet appeared. In the meantime, the saner part of the party is fighting off the wing nut loony fringe to the far right.

The Harry Reids and Nancy Pelosis are, unfortunately, in power because my party allowed the wing nuts to take over. All Republicans are responsible for permitting Tom DeLay, Karl Rove, Don Rumsfeld, Dick Cheney, etc., to grab the reins. We wanted the White House and continued power in the Congress so badly that we lost our collective mind. The American electorate made the Party pay, rightfully so.

What we need is a coherent, solidly conservative plan that excludes the power-mad rats that sank the Republican boat last time. We need a solid leader who can convincingly offer that plan in a calm, moderate voice. She or he has not yet appeared. In the meantime, the saner part of the party is fighting off the wing nut loony fringe to the far right.

the thing is Jake i hear so many Dems say they cant stand Pelosi or Reid themselves,and they feel Pelosi should not be were she is,but none of them seem to say it publicly,i dont see the people who make up the Democratic party calling for this woman to step down,she is no 3 in the line of succession after all.....if something ever happened to the Prez and the VP....we then have a certifiable power hungry lunatic in power....

Considering that I am on the central committees for our Republican Party city and county organizations, and considering that I have been a delegate to four of the last five state conventions, and considering that others along with me are making sure your types have nothing to do with picking our candidates at the city, county, and state levels -- I enjoy your comments, PP, and yours, Liability. We simply do not tolerate your kind any more other than for the fun factor.

Yeah....right clown...and I'm Barack Obama, responsible for the pathetic condition of our country at this very moment!

the thing is Jake i hear so many Dems say they cant stand Pelosi or Reid themselves,and they feel Pelosi should not be were she is,but none of them seem to say it publicly,i dont see the people who make up the Democratic party calling for this woman to step down,she is no 3 in the line of succession after all.....if something ever happened to the Prez and the VP....we then have a certifiable power hungry lunatic in power....

The point my Dem friends note is that Reid and Pelosi arent as criminally minded as the Pubs that held senior office and made foreign and legal policies.

Yeah....right clown...and I'm Barack Obama, responsible for the pathetic condition of our country at this very moment!

We had two like you try to teabag the meeting last month, so the Sergeant of Arms removed them, and we got a TRO. All you have to do is be polite, PP, but you won't to that because you can't stand the fact you lost power.

Last edited:

We had two like you try to teabag the meeting last month, so the Sergeant of Arms removed them, and we got a TRO. All you have to do is be polite, PP, but you won't to that because you can't stand the fact you lost power.

You should take your own advice simpleton.

Why? We are blocking the likes of you from running as our candidates. That is happening in more and more states. Check your own central committee's policies.

Come off it JokeStarkey. First, one can claim to be on the GOP central committee or any other thing on an anonymous internet message board. I take your claim with a HEFTY dose of salt. What you say here tends to undermine your credibility, however.

Secondly, I am not a Republican. To the extent your claim about yourself is true, you are probably one of the reasons behind my decision to dump the GOP. I went and registered in the Conservative Party precisely because of fucking numbnuts like you (or at least the empty shit you espouse).

If your claim is truthful that you are even a member of the GOP, then you would be doing a service to the GOP and to the country if you would resign any such position immediately. Go join the liberoidal Democratics. You fit in with their mindlessness much more fully.

Have a crappy day, Jokey.

Last edited:
Why? We are blocking the likes of you from running as our candidates. That is happening in more and more states. Check your own central committee's policies.

If your "claim" had any truth in it (a dubious proposition, to be sure) still that would only mean that you are part of a fifth column in the GOP, comrade.

Your fraudulence shines through.

The GOP will continue to fail from within unless we stop putting up the shitheads who try to bargain with and negotiate with and sing Kumbaya with the fucking liberoidal Democratics. The people whom assholes such as you WANT to be the candidates in the GOP are exactly the problem. Dump those fucking accomodationists and the GOP might have a chance to reclaim some much needed power to stem the tide of the liberoidal Democrat take-over of the Republic.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back